Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Romes128 posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politics/white-house-financial-disclosures/index.html

flynn accepted payments from Russian entities for speaking engagements

B-b-b-but Hillary gave goldman sachs speeches

Lol pisstape real

He accepted money from Russian companies for speaking fees? Whole thousands of dollars? The nerve of the guy. I didn't know there was some kind of complete ban on interacting with Russians. That's something that seems retroactive starting when Trump won the election . Flynn also got fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He accepted money from Russian companies for speaking fees? Whole thousands of dollars? The nerve of the guy. I didn't know there was some kind of complete ban on interacting with Russians. That's something that seems retroactive starting when Trump won the election . Flynn also got fired.

We all await for the glorious day the piss tape releases

I'm excited, aren't you?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Also the point of that article is that he didn't disclose those payments in February, but did last week.

But still tho Trump has had sex with his daughter.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

mitch mcconnel almost got lynched at a town hall meeting after they hosed up ACA so yeah if dems just chill people will probably get hosed over so badly that theyll start voting blue again

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahaahahahahababahahahahahahaha

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

I'm Crap posted:

putin is a very bad guy but he's never done anything as terrible as the iraq war

I wonder if there are neocons and neolibs (ie McCain/Cheney/Schiff) who actually believe we should "regime change" Russia the same way we did Iraq. Like Russia is at all comparable to Iraq and Putin is like the new Saddam Hussein.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gianthogweed posted:

I wonder if there are neocons and neolibs (McCain/Cheney) who actually believe we should "regime change" Russia the same way we did Iraq. Like Russia is at all comparable to Iraq and Putin is like the new Saddam Hussein.

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, never, nope, never.

Why? Because Russia's not a toothless empire we can poo poo on for political reasons. Lots of fuckers would die if we tried that, if not everybody in a nuclear fireball.

So noooooooope. Not. Going. To. Happen. They aren't even entertaining that thought.

ED: PSA that not a single military action we've undergone in the last few decades have not really been about terrorism, hence the reason we didn't topple the loving Saudis.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

Perez as DNC chair is embarrassing

All politicians are embarrassing at this point. Systems broke, everyone knows it, everyone involved in our current government is a piece of poo poo, an rear end in a top hat, a clueless fucker, or a worthless person. We don't have the greatest political system on Earth. We have a steaming pile of horseshit that needs a reboot that will never come because people are such pussies now they think revolution is standing in the rain holding a sign until you're thrown in jail.

gently caress the US, it's a sinking ship.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Blazing Ownager posted:

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, never, nope, never.

Why? Because Russia's not a toothless empire we can poo poo on for political reasons. Lots of fuckers would die if we tried that, if not everybody in a nuclear fireball.

So noooooooope. Not. Going. To. Happen. They aren't even entertaining that thought.

ED: PSA that not a single military action we've undergone in the last few decades have not really been about terrorism, hence the reason we didn't topple the loving Saudis.

Oil?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Romes128 posted:

We all await for the glorious day the piss tape releases

I'm excited, aren't you?

When it releases, so do I

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

And he'd be right? Like I get that you hate the guy and all but you're pretty loving dumb if you don't understand that wiping out the defense forces & leaving plenty of resources for the next violent psychopath makes as much sense as trying to cure the cold by decimating the patients immune system.

Everyone else seems to be at least a little tongue in cheek or badly trolling but you seem to actually think Trump is a good choice for president despite every conceivable fact showing the opposite. Is this correct

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Aesop Poprock posted:

Everyone else seems to be at least a little tongue in cheek or badly trolling but you seem to actually think Trump is a good choice for president despite every conceivable fact showing the opposite. Is this correct

Post some of those facts you got.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Blazing Ownager posted:

All politicians are embarrassing at this point. Systems broke, everyone knows it, everyone involved in our current government is a piece of poo poo, an rear end in a top hat, a clueless fucker, or a worthless person. We don't have the greatest political system on Earth. We have a steaming pile of horseshit that needs a reboot that will never come because people are such pussies now they think revolution is standing in the rain holding a sign until you're thrown in jail.

gently caress the US, it's a sinking ship.

I still like Rand Paul

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Blow posted:

Why is this Easy D thread brown, whereas the other Easy D thread is goldish?

Because the other thread is only for laughing at gaffs and this thread is for arguing about bullshit and pretending everything is OK because Hillary isn't prez, if you're a Trumper.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lunixnerd posted:

here. He sucks poo poo on a stick. You're not gonna read it because you're a retard idiot playing sports with politics but nothing listed isn't true

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He's the dumbest and worst motherfucker in the world and he'll be dead of a heart attack within a year or two if he doesn't get impeached first

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrQgCz_Hr2U

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Aesop Poprock posted:

He's the dumbest and worst motherfucker in the world and he'll be dead of a heart attack within a year or two if he doesn't get impeached first

what if mcds reduces the oil and sodium content of the quarter pounder????

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
pee pee poo poo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

*I turn off the lights and put a flashlight to my face as I lean into the mic*

Putin

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what if mcds reduces the oil and sodium content of the quarter pounder????

they're serving them fresh and unfrozen starting in 2018 which is in the news for some reason and Wendy's is punching the poo poo out of them on twitter because of it but they'll probably still kill our obese retard president

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Lunixnerd posted:

Only time will tell when it comes to the accomplishments of Donald Trump's. Historically, Trump's mannerisms are significantly different than the known mannerisms of past successful Presidents. This may lead one to the hypothesis that the presidency of Trump will be a significant failure.

This statement leads one to question, would our benchmark for successful presidencies be different if the media had been equal to today's during, FDRs presidency? Can we conclude that FDR did not or did not share mannerisms with President Donald Trump? No, we cannot.
If FDR had the ability to stand and perform the act, and the availability of personal recording devices were as ubiquitous as today, he may have produced a piss tape.

The evidence is even present that yes, FDR would have produced a piss tape. The fact that he married his own cousin lends to the credibility that FDR was a peeing kinkmaster who enjoyed pain so much that he developed an atomic bomb to drop on people.

a dingus fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 2, 2017

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

Gianthogweed posted:

I still like Rand Paul

He knows the answer on healthcare is single payer but he can't go that far out of his childish libertarian sensibilities.

He talked about how to get insurance costs down by letting people join collectives for bargaining power but can't get to "Therefore the best answer everyone in one group" because that would lead to only or one or a handful of carriers but that makes the free market sad.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the bern continues

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/848512016893562880

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
bernie is the geriatric we need but trump is the geriatric we deserve

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sanders gets old man confused real easily so he'd be a funnier and better president than trump but it'd still be a little weird

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Truly we as a nation don't deserve a Sanders Presidency

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
i am channeling the burn

time for a leak

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Third World Reggin posted:

i am channeling the burn

time for a leak

Sanders is great but lol if that guy would ever stand up to anyone including Putin.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Smeed posted:

Sanders is great but lol if that guy would ever stand up to anyone including Putin.

This isn't a high school brawl in a parking lot it is leaders coordinating with other countries leaders and coordinating with the military. Sanders can do that better than a temper tantrum Trump.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Runaktla posted:

This isn't a high school brawl in a parking lot it is leaders coordinating with other countries leaders and coordinating with the military. Sanders can do that better than a temper tantrum Trump.

Lol that you think this and lol if you think people ever grow up beyond​ high school.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bernie should run as an independent in 2020

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Smeed posted:

Actually, Sanders has balls of loving steel and is known a seasoned strongman who gets poo poo done in the Senate. He has almost 3 decades of experience in Congress. He's one of the most effective cutthroat Senators at getting his agenda pushed through and even most Republicans respect him for that.

But you're too ignorant to realize actual expertise and diplomacy unless some dumbass is vomiting garbage all over Twitter. Real politicians get it done behind the scenes and don't need to construct an idiot posturing facade.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Actually, Sanders has balls of loving steel and is known a seasoned strongman who gets poo poo done in the Senate. He has almost 3 decades of experience in Congress. He's one of the most effective cutthroat Senators at getting his agenda pushed through and even most Republicans respect him for that.

But you're too ignorant to realize actual expertise and diplomacy unless some dumbass is vomiting garbage all over Twitter. Real politicians get it done behind the scenes and don't need to construct an idiot posturing facade.

Lol if he is really getting things done he doesnt need a facade.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

they're serving them fresh and unfrozen starting in 2018 which is in the news for some reason and Wendy's is punching the poo poo out of them on twitter because of it but they'll probably still kill our obese retard president

its ground meat what difference does it make if its frozen

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Smeed posted:

Lol if he is really getting things done he doesnt need a facade.

Thanks for realizing my very obvious point! :)

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Thanks for realizing my very obvious point! :)

Except he doesn't get anything done

A facade is fake. Donald Trump does have a facade because it's not fake. He can afford to pee on people because he gets things done and makes deals just like he said in his speeches.

a dingus fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Apr 2, 2017

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

its ground meat what difference does it make if its frozen

it doesn't but mcdonalds is so stoked about it they're advertising it like a year in advance

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ew are people really still this into bernie sanders. That's embarrassing along the levels of people who still retweet stuff from Hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
sanders was a cool dude with cool ideas but lol at the idea of him being something other than meek

• Locked thread