Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Jestery posted:

Spending all my money on a moth that lives in my wallet

Oh no, he's escaping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
An Austrian psychologist knowing for documenting manias touring Akihabara in the present day.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Old-timey settlers on the American prairie, but dressed like ancient Greek gladiators.

Karate Bastard

Moth is short for motherfucker.

Prurient Squid

hors de combat

you can take a horse to combat but you can't make him abide by the geneva convention.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Prurient Squid posted:

hors de combat

you can take a horse to combat but you can't make him abide by the geneva convention.

*opens box containing biological weapons*

"Trigger, care to explain yourself? Why are you avoiding my eyes? We're face to face!"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Let me steal this moment from you now, folks, to bring you great news! Do you wanna feel how it feels...to get great night's sleep? The Deal With God Sale at Kate Bush's Mattress Emporium in Bumford, IN is being extended for the rest of the month! We're just off of I-65, so if you wanna hear about the deals that we're making, be running up that road, running up that hill, running up to our 8000 square foot building, and enjoy huge savings on select brands! Each mattress comes with our six-month Exchange the Experience warranty, so if you don't love your mattress, you can make a deal with us and get us to swap their places! There is thunder in our hearts, and there are financing options available to qualifying customers, so you don't have to worry about running up that bill! It's you and me and over 1600 mattresses to choose from!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"there he goes, the poor sunuvabitch -- he musta rolled more natural ones in life than gary gygax and tommy chong combined..."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

A Flowers for Algernon type story, only as the protagonist regresses to his base intelligence, instead of mourning its loss, he starts to realize that it was actually a side effect of the gay serum administered to him by ANTIFA at the behest of the Jew led illuminati and only once he's back at his menial job does he realise the truth, and develops an obsession about the government coming to take his guns (he doesn't own any guns).

Prof. Crocodile

Ron Weasely faces harsh online criticism for appropriating mudblood culture.

Cloks

by Azathoth
PSAs for fictional drugs

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Finger Prince posted:

A Flowers for Algernon type story, only as the protagonist regresses to his base intelligence, instead of mourning its loss, he starts to realize that it was actually a side effect of the gay serum administered to him by ANTIFA at the behest of the Jew led illuminati and only once he's back at his menial job does he realise the truth, and develops an obsession about the government coming to take his guns (he doesn't own any guns).
Followers for QAnon.

google THIS

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Followers for QAnon.

Harold Fjord

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Followers for QAnon.

Prurient Squid

The Spiderman from Lullaby by The Cure is actually Spiderman.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Prurient Squid posted:

The Spiderman from Lullaby by The Cure is actually Spiderman.

lol

Dip Viscous
mario andretti in my spaghetti: the card game

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Introducing Uno 2! 3 to 4 players, from Cinco.

google THIS

Armitag3 posted:

Introducing Uno 2! 3 to 4 players, from Cinco.

Prurient Squid

Jerry, I aint taking Zopilclone. My Limbic system has it's flight-fight-freeze response up the you know what and I an amygdala the size of a freakin golfball.

biosterous

switching the position of song lyrics to make them silly

i've got a secret under the floorboards
i've got a skeleton i need you to keep

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

"How am I going to spend all these 'deliciousness' points"? the rotund man said.

Prurient Squid

Sex change operation renamed "The Holy Bye Balls".

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A Millennial Describes Dadrock Bands, $200 clue:

quote:

"okay so imagine a group of medieval peasants got transported to 1970s England, and they *really* took to rock music to the point where one of them looked at a flute and said 'yeah, we'll make that poo poo awesome as hell.' and then they made a song about a pervert."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jun 27, 2022

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

A Millennial Describes Dadrock, $200 clue:

DING!

AQUALUNG

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

DING!

AQUALUNG

That'uns on me, I was looking for the band but that's close enough for credit.

*ting!*

Karate Bastard

Autofellator alligator

That's how far I got with that.

Dip Viscous

Karate Bastard posted:

Autofellator alligator

picturing a hanna-barbera style title card of this

deep dish peat moss

not to be confused with the autoalliflagellator, I repeat, NOT to be confused

for fucks sake

A patient arrives at the Swedish hospital with a bee sting and worrying swelling around their neck. The nurse takes a measurement of their neck so they can check if it's getting better or worse, but she accidentally reads off the inches side of the tape measure.

The doctor says: "Anna, felaktig tjock!"

Phonetically - Anna-felaktig-shock, translated - "Anna, incorrectly thick!"

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dip Viscous posted:

picturing a hanna-barbera style title card of this

with his catchphrase "afta while, pedophile!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Karate Bastard

oh no

Prurient Squid

Turd of Turd Hall. People don't like to vist Turd Hall.

Harold Fjord
TCC highdeas thread on fire recently. Wanted to share with you fine persons.

Brawnfire posted:

Salmonds

The salmon almond

yugioh mishima posted:

have you considered;

Alfalfalafel

Brawnfire posted:

No, I have not. Or rather, I have now.

How about Béarnaisins, the beloved Béarnaise-enrobed raisin snacks

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

Turd of Turd Hall. People don't like to vist Turd Hall.

For some reason Turd Lord Murgen entered my headspace recently and will not leave. I do not know what to do with him.

Karate Bastard

Whence did he come, what are his wonts and schemes? We do not know

Prurient Squid

IN his fastness at Turd Hall, Lord Murgen the Turd Lords schemes patiently.

Cubone

I do not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them Will.I.Am

Karate Bastard

Hnnnnnnturd Lord Murgen, from thy thrrrrrrrone of perceline, hgrrannnnt me mervement of the borwel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Do not ask for whom the taco bell tolls