Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

xzzy posted:

420 to raid

does that mean i can't raid sober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

people that raid sober are just the worst

well blackout drunk is pretty bad too

so get a nice buzz and don't overdo it

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I'm at 266ll, what's the recommended thing to do to get it higher? Engrams are all capping out at 265

weekly poo poo and grinding for exotic engrams, that's about it for now

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Emron posted:

What LL do you think we'll need to be for the raid? I'm thinking 265 or 270.

I'm going to guess 280 minimum for the raid, because that's the highest light level that is required to unlock a game feature currently (you need 280 to convert blue mods to purples at the gunsmith).

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

xzzy posted:

people that raid sober are just the worst

well blackout drunk is pretty bad too

so get a nice buzz and don't overdo it

I've definitely passed out during a goon raid, probably at the end too

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Seems like anything between 255 and 270 will probably be fine for it, the higher the better I guess.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
yeah I dont like pvp anymore

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

VJeff posted:

All of the planets turning into friggin' ghost towns is making it really hard to do Public Events.

I just spent like five minutes triggering the Heroic version of the glimmer extraction quest and I couldn't even stand in the circle because every single Cabal and Fallen in the area was focusing on me.

I know, right? I tried to do Heroic witch summoning ritual solo in the hopes that SOMEONE ANYONE would show up and immediately got wrecked

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, the heroics are absolutely not soloable at this point. If there's no one in the instance, don't bother triggering it.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
If I don't like my characters haircut from D1 I can just delete them and make a new one without losing anything right?

Loving Leader
Sep 17, 2004

HOT PIE COMIN THROUGH
Straight Fire Food Blog

Yes. We are PS4 Destiny Clan. Started by a small group of Goons in the first Destiny, and we are looking for any members. We've sort have been playing together for the last 3 years, some come and go. Some come, go, and then come back. Basically PVP and PVE.

Some members: Absolomb, poooM, myself, Furbo, blah blah blah.

Join

If you're interested. PSN: BaxterFied or PM on here.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

If I don't like my characters haircut from D1 I can just delete them and make a new one without losing anything right?

All you will lose if you delete a D1 character is a small part of the game intro and a set of memorial emblems.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Has anyone found any unique class items in the vein of what the Speaker offered in Destiny 1?

Beach Party
May 2, 2012

"I took the most excellent hit of my life. Next thing I knew, I was on the beach taking in some cosmic rays gettin healed by mother nature. Takin in a little brewski, holdin on to a beautiful babe. And I'm fine today!"

VJeff posted:

All of the planets turning into friggin' ghost towns is making it really hard to do Public Events.

I just spent like five minutes triggering the Heroic version of the glimmer extraction quest and I couldn't even stand in the circle because every single Cabal and Fallen in the area was focusing on me.

Xbox must have around 200 people on it prime time because 9 out of 10 times your solo trying to do these public events or waiting 15 minutes for 7 random people in quick play. Kind of frustrating.

Well at least storm caller is fun as hell for the warlock!

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

Mill Village posted:

You want the clan in the snazzy OP.

Says Boners are full. ADREGAN! Help me ADREGAN!

Gamertag: IncontintlBkfst

Add me if you get space - I filled the sexy form out, but there was nowhere to upload a pic of my sack-fitting new pants so let me know bro

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Any tips on what I should do to increase my light level past 270?

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry

Dollas posted:

xbone clan The Best Halo Yet needs more mindless contributors to clan XP

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2236977

7 strong so far. embrace the loot

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Man, the campaign was miles above the original, holy poo poo. I kind of wish they kept leveling guns and grimoire cards in, though. They could have been toned down, but I find myself missing little lore bits and the steady improvement in a piece of gear as I use it.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

haveblue posted:

Yeah, the heroics are absolutely not soloable at this point. If there's no one in the instance, don't bother triggering it.

It depends, there's a few I've managed to do solo, like the glimmer pile one, which is relatively easier than most of the others. Also the one where you have to shoot the ship down and you have that small drilling rig.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

RBA Starblade posted:

They completely removed vehicles from multiplayer didn't they? I'm surprised there's even still a couple in the campaign.

I hope it doesn't stay that way...

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Man, the campaign was miles above the original, holy poo poo. I kind of wish they kept leveling guns and grimoire cards in, though. They could have been toned down, but I find myself missing little lore bits and the steady improvement in a piece of gear as I use it.

Inspect your poo poo and press left trigger

Do the Adventures

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
PvP is an abortion

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Beach Party posted:

Xbox must have around 200 people on it prime time because 9 out of 10 times your solo trying to do these public events or waiting 15 minutes for 7 random people in quick play. Kind of frustrating.

Well at least storm caller is fun as hell for the warlock!

I think something is broken with their instance servers as PS4 can be a ghost town too.

And they say 1.2 million people are playing?? It's great when like 3 or more are there. So much fun - but it sucks solo. I hope they fix it.

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
did pvp a few times, was ok, 6/10

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I like the PVP but I'm really bad at it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I like the concept behind turning events heroic but not all are created equal because a lot of them involve the boss/targets not dying immediately when they appear as you do extra stuff which boy thats not happening.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
The problem with events is that sometimes an HVt will roll up and also there will be an "enemies moving against each other" but you missed the prompt and then you're getting hosed in the rear end through your dockers and you don't know why

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
As warlock, High-Minded Complex is basically the armor set that matches the Veist emblem.

Problem is, it doesn't match my spicy new emblem or pants:

Any shader advice? I'm thinkin Omolon Meteor, but I don't have enough copies. Would have been no prob but I blew one on a ship. Considering Flowers of Io or maybe something from Titan.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Is there Omolon kinetic weapons? I have an Energy and a Power weapon from them. I need a whole set of Goo guns.

curious
Mar 14, 2007

"Hey, I got one of my paperwork guys complaining about DEMON PILES."
I had a look through the OP and saw the posts about the four [KINK] clans and Goon Squid Europa - is anyone putting together anything on PS4 for Oceania / the GMT+10 timezone? I would like to pull my regular fireteam within the warm embrace of a clan.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Awesome campaign. The Almighty level was particularly great. Good job Bungie, knew you had it in you.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

As warlock, High-Minded Complex is basically the armor set that matches the Veist emblem.

Problem is, it doesn't match my spicy new emblem or pants:

Any shader advice? I'm thinkin Omolon Meteor, but I don't have enough copies. Would have been no prob but I blew one on a ship. Considering Flowers of Io or maybe something from Titan.

Where did you get the emblem

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Man that last boss fight kinda sucked rear end, at least it had checkpoints though.

Tried some PvP - Quickmatch is fun if you don't get teamed up against a clan fireteam (seriously why is that even allowed), "competitive" mode is real, real bad and rounds last way too long.

I think PvP will be more enjoyable once more people have started getting into it and ELO scores kick in or whatever, cause boy howdy there is some wacky poo poo right now, like the competitive capture match I played where one single player wiped our entire team every round and literally nobody else on either team got a single kill lol.

Getting auto-leveled to 20 at the end of the campaign was a nice touch, though I was only like one and a half levels away anyway. Kinda miss the Farm but there's some cool views so it's a wash.

Also, if I want to roll another class, do I have to do the entire campaign again or is there some D3-adventure-mode type of thing? It was an alright campaign but there was nothing I'd particularly care to replay, which is odd since I played the first few Halo campaigns numerous times. Dunno what was missing for me here.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Game is cool and good. PVP is fun with a crew. Modding weapons and armor is cool and good.

One thing I don't like though is I was under the impression different intrinsic perks could drop on legendaries. Turns out its only one, which is stupid and lame.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Just completed the story.

So the big 'half a game' DLC that's going to be about a year from now and be $60 usd despite being a DLC is going to have us fight the tremendous Avatar of Jizz, Gahul. I'mma be honest, of all the possible Destiny 2 outcomes, I did not see that.

Seriously, the boss is going to be a Servitor of Spunk.

A Massive Mountain of Man-Gravy.

And the filler enemies are going to be spoogified bizzaro-taken enemies.

If the DLC reward isn't a Hand Cannon, Sword, or Grenade Rifle called 'The Moneyshot,' then gently caress video gaming in general - and not in the fun, consensual way.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what r u talking about

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

why would you expect that to be the DLC when everything in the game is priming another big Hive thing

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Father Wendigo posted:

Just completed the story.

So the big 'half a game' DLC that's going to be about a year from now and be $60 usd despite being a DLC is going to have us fight the tremendous Avatar of Jizz, Gahul. I'mma be honest, of all the possible Destiny 2 outcomes, I did not see that.

Seriously, the boss is going to be a Servitor of Spunk.

A Massive Mountain of Man-Gravy.

And the filler enemies are going to be spoogified bizzaro-taken enemies.

If the DLC reward isn't a Hand Cannon, Sword, or Grenade Rifle called 'The Moneyshot,' then gently caress video gaming in general - and not in the fun, consensual way.

Did you see the part where he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Emron posted:

Did you see the part where he died

No, because there's a very convenient cutaway.

Also laffo that he was taken down by a giant blue ball.