Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

theflyingexecutive posted:

anybody else watching the magic unfold in gbs as they attempt to raise six grand in a week for a guy to build a hotdog stand in the middle of nowhere alabama?

got linked to it from the quotes thread

charming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
terrible plan people in alabama are way too homophobic to eat hot dogs

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

also arguments about in-car devices that assume future self-driving cars will be the only option before societal collapse renders ownership of anything moot

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
i dunno, that hot dog stand thing is kinda cute

i mean, it's automatically better than 90% of kickstarters because it's not a lovely indie game with ms paint art, a bottle opener, a wallet, or some combination of the three

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

i like the idea, and the dude seems cool but boy howdy is the gbs brigade very proud of themselves for raising 2k and already want to plaster this dude's shop with an internet meme and get lowtax to pay for it

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

i like the idea, and the dude seems cool but boy howdy is the gbs brigade very proud of themselves for raising 2k and already want to plaster this dude's shop with an internet meme and get lowtax to pay for it

yeah there is that

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i've got no problem with kickstarter or people striking out to do their own thing but

:cmon:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

lol I can make better hotdogs than that

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
your hotdog look like a dishrag

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

apparently doobie thinks its okay to put ketchup on a hotdog

the man knows nothing about hotdogs

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

i saw this hotdog derail coming

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

TOOT BOOT posted:

apparently doobie thinks its okay to put ketchup on a hotdog

the man knows nothing about hotdogs

actually tbf i think what he said was he's not going to judge what other people put on their hotdogs, not that he personally likes ketchup on a hotdog (which is criminal)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

toot boot tryna start something up in this piece

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Proteus4994 posted:

actually tbf i think what he said was he's not going to judge what other people put on their hotdogs, not that he personally likes ketchup on a hotdog (which is criminal)

he's providing moral support to culinary terrorists, gently caress him

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

the general rule is that if you have to put ketchup on something, it was cooked with lovely ingredients and wasn't very good to begin with

see: french fries, burgers, grilled cheese

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

no im refusing to get drawn into food chat

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

no im refusing to get drawn into food chat

sounds like something a KETCHUP LOVER would say

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I used to put ketchup on everything as a kid, scrambled eggs, potato chips

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

i don't hate ketchup, it's just that people slather it on lovely food that shouldn't need it

i'd rather not eat french fries than put ketchup on them because if they need ketchup they're so loving dry and nasty i might as well just throw them away

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Proteus4994 posted:

sounds like something a KETCHUP LOVER would say

stop provoking me

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Proteus4994 posted:

i don't hate ketchup, it's just that people slather it on lovely food that shouldn't need it

i'd rather not eat french fries than put ketchup on them because if they need ketchup they're so loving dry and nasty i might as well just throw them away

you should change your av to a ketchup bottle

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

stop provoking me

how aroused does this make you?

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

TOOT BOOT posted:

you should change your av

agreed

normally this is around the time of the year where i'd make it vt football related but lol not this year

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
are those American cheese slices

jfc get this shameful poo poo out of yospos

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
i'd never even heard of ketchup on a grilled cheese until those stupid canadian potato chops

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011
what's everyone's favorite hot sauce?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
he should open up an open source corn dog stand instead stallman would be all over it

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

hot dogs suck

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

if it's not texas pete take your artisan bespoke hot sauce and gtfo

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
goons with POS

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

terrible plan people in alabama are way too homophobic to eat hot dogs

its ok its a solved problem

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
if youre completely trashed then spray cheese w/sriracha is acceptable on a dog

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
spray cheese is awful, american cheese only

weird
Jun 4, 2012

by zen death robot
wth is american cheese

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

VanillaKid posted:

wth is american cheese

it's not cheese but it's 100% american

weird
Jun 4, 2012

by zen death robot
oh its processed cheese lmao why would any country claim that

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

VanillaKid posted:

wth is american cheese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Singles

it's a funny self burn that we refer it to american cheese (and it sucks. but honestly it's really good on burgers and hot dogs and other american favorites)

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Yodzilla posted:

i've got no problem with kickstarter or people striking out to do their own thing but

:cmon:

SoundMonkey posted:

I was talking to him about food photography a bit, and it turns out the reason better pics aren't up... he wasn't staging good pictures to promote his hotdogs.

That was his family's dinner that night. :unsmith:

Also apparently the actual dogs will be slightly longer and will have homemade chili.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

VanillaKid posted:

oh its processed cheese lmao why would any country claim that

america, seriously. at one point we were proud of this i guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

it was a ww2 thing iirc

• Locked thread