Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

kwinkles posted:

seriously kill the police.

100% unironically do this and burn the police station to the loving ground holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

PuTTY riot posted:

A Texas police officer has been fired after using Facebook to call people on public assistance”lazy turds,” and other disparaging remarks. KXXV reports, “Rob Douglas was fired after Marlin PD conducted their internal investigation, according to Marlin PD Chief of Police, Darrell Allen. Allen says they found that Douglas violated the department’s policy.”

gently caress texas too

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

PuTTY riot posted:

A Texas police officer has been fired after using Facebook to call people on public assistance”lazy turds,” and other disparaging remarks. KXXV reports, “Rob Douglas was fired after Marlin PD conducted their internal investigation, according to Marlin PD Chief of Police, Darrell Allen. Allen says they found that Douglas violated the department’s policy.”

he only works three weeks a month and he calls other people lazy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

remember when nypd were protesting the indictment of fellow officers for some shady poo poo and were literally and unironically carrying signs that said "just following orders" and then started heckling people lining up at a benefits center across the street and then dispersed leaving the place covered with garbage?

that was cool

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I'm the fox news / Facebook / drudge report response claiming he was unfairly fired cause of the first amendment

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

duTrieux. posted:

remember when nypd were protesting the indictment of fellow officers for some shady poo poo and were literally and unironically carrying signs that said "just following orders" and then started heckling people lining up at a benefits center across the street and then dispersed leaving the place covered with garbage?

that was cool

hey it worked at nuremberg right

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

fear of a black planet

plz don't post my wayans brothers script ideas

also lol at that cop feeling pride over his whole 120 hours of work that month

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

bump_fn posted:

hey it worked at nuremberg right

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
http://video.stltoday.com/Ferguson-Monday-Night-26504491?vcid=26504491&freewheel=91130&sitesection=stltoday#.U-mGyYm9LCS

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's pretty cool how the cops are all just about uniform in body type, mode of dress, and squinty eyes.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's pretty cool how the cops are all just about uniform in body type, mode of dress, and squinty eyes.

the one in the blue hat kinda looks like you lol

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

haha they want the media to leave so they can "disperse the crowd" (all over the pavement)

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
im the fat white guy

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
for once in my life im actually down w/ 'anonymous' doing a thing aka releasing the names and home addresses of everyone in ferguson police dept. loving do it already.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
we are anonymous. we are legion. i'm gay

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
police scanner is quiet just routine 'i'm 10-8' type poo poo they must be on an encrypted freq or smth. gently caress the police.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

PuTTY riot posted:

might be a good idea to make a fake facebook account and start friending cops just so you can turn them in for poo poo

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

might be a good idea to make a fake facebook account and start friending cops just so you can turn them in for poo poo

yessssssssss

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

PuTTY riot posted:

gently caress the police.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
didn't know 'donut' was a gender option on fb

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

"i hope they have a lot of rubber bullets"

they do, i am sure they do. they have too big a crazy fascist hard on not to.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

god drat she's p great

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

that would be really depressing seriously
only because you'd see how poo poo awful people are especially those with an inkling of superiority

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

@WesleyLowery: "Can we go home?"
"Maybe you shouldn't have acted a fool" cop yells back. Cops moving forward

Apr 7, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

the one in the blue hat kinda looks like you lol

gently caress, he looks like a psychopath

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Citizen Tayne posted:

gently caress, he looks like a psychopath

tbf ive seen like 3 pictures of you and all white people look alike so

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

this lady rules

PuTTY riot posted:

lol @ less than full time cop complaining

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

PuTTY riot posted:

tbf ive seen like 3 pictures of you and all white people look alike so

you're really loving up on your southern racist merit badge son

Apr 7, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

this lady rules

lol @ less than full time cop complaining

The heap of poo poo I posted a few weeks ago talking about how his girlfriend should pay fully for all shared resources she uses and how he shouldn't have to suffer for her bad life choices was making $60k. Lmao

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
holy poo poo lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
daft punks new direction is a bit scary

Apr 7, 2003

Trust fund kids get mad when you compare their neighborhood to a black neighborhood, lol

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Citizen Tayne posted:

Trust fund kids get mad when you compare their neighborhood to a black neighborhood, lol

idgi

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Trig Discipline posted:

theres a nypd forum that you hear about in the news occasionally for reasons you would expect

Apr 7, 2003

I guess you have to live here to get it. I'm comparing a gentrified area to the black neighborhood next door.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
sav-a-lot is a terrible poverty grocery store anyway

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
maybe it was just the one i went to but it was seriously the worst grocery store ive ever been in

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

PCjr sidecar posted:

theres a nypd forum that you hear about in the news occasionally for reasons you would expect

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/cops-react-to-the-death-of-eric-garner.html

Apr 7, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

sav-a-lot is a terrible poverty grocery store anyway

The "poor black part of town" just got a really nice grocery store. The "young hip (white)" part of town had their lovely poverty store close. Pointing this out isn't welcome lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

any officer who willingly wears a mask is prepared to engage in blatantly illegal poo poo, btw; the purpose of the mask is to hide one's identity and to dehumanize oneself so as to better disassociate the violence of the job from the life-at-home

in toronto they are required to have nametags visible even in full riot gear

but then poo poo poo poo happens anyway: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/g20/2010/11/04/90_officers_facing_disciplinary_action_for_hiding_their_identity_at_g20.html

• Locked thread