Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

You can't convince me this guy doesn't have a humiliation fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Fluoride Jones posted:

You can't convince me this guy doesn't have a humiliation fetish

He does movie and TV show reviews and occasional retrospectives. He just did one on the works of Ruby and Spears, from Scooby Doo to Thundarr The Barbarian to their 90s stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_EvQPQAz04

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i have been ginormo chonkers my entire life and if i tried to eat that I'd literally explode

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I got a double cheeseburger with small fries and 6 nuggets to celebrate last week and felt like poo poo for a day afterward, jfc

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it's not the food that'll really wreck you there, it's the few litres of sugar soda that'll have you wanting to die

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mantis42 posted:

I bet that fat, limpdicked husband on the previous page could do it.

Trump was mentioned on the page you posted this too.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Without the soda I could do it on an empty stomach. It'd actually be strategically advantageous to get it all down in 20 min or so just to finish before your stomach catches up. I'm not saying I could keep it down but I could finish it.

With the soda? No way.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Oh poo poo there's soda, never mind. I'll eat 6,000 calories of fried food for enough money any day, but 2 liters of soda is suicide.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

whqt if it's poweraid owned libs

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Riatsala posted:

Without the soda I could do it on an empty stomach. It'd actually be strategically advantageous to get it all down in 20 min or so just to finish before your stomach catches up. I'm not saying I could keep it down but I could finish it.

With the soda? No way.

Yo what if you had to eat all that for 500 grand? You've got all day to do it and 4 of your best homies to help. Think u could?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

T-man posted:

whqt if it's poweraid owned libs

yeah if you get to pick the drink is the really deciding issue.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Filling my soda cup with water to trick my tormentors

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/RealHtownDude/status/1326890700567408653

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I don't get what's wrong with you all, I love soda.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1326993304043614209

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Junpei posted:

I could do it with a diet soda, but regular soda would just be way too much sugar

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Junpei posted:

You're talking to a goonette that used to drink nondiet soda by the 2 liter: don't drink too much sugarwater.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Junpei posted:

so do i. i'm also going to die at 50

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/ljayes/status/1326984025227948032

Gorilla channel is gonna be real soon

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
...well okay I like lemonade and can handle coca-cola if it's the only option

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
beetis in a bottle.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
if i strategically down six beers before eating that, the sodas will give me the runs midway through the meal and make finishing the rest way easier

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
That mcdonalds order is only a little bit more than my "poo poo its 8pm and I haven't eaten for 36hrs" meal. Prob couldn't do the soda on top of it though

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/exiliaex/status/1325785476066840576?s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

knew it. this might also explain the fox news pivot. they know they will soon face a competitor in the form of Trump TV and it will completely cannibalize Fox's viewer base.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
please do not drink 2 liters of soda within a few days, let alone 90 minutes holy poo poo.

A friend of mine started losing a shitload of weight and when we asked him why he told us that he went down from 2 liters to one liter of soda a day. That poo poo will loving wreck you.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

mcclay posted:

please do not drink 2 liters of soda within a few days, let alone 90 minutes holy poo poo.

A friend of mine started losing a shitload of weight and when we asked him why he told us that he went down from 2 liters to one liter of soda a day. That poo poo will loving wreck you.

*10 year old me chugging warm mt dew from my second 2 liter of the day* oh word?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

knew it. this might also explain the fox news pivot. they know they will soon face a competitor in the form of Trump TV and it will completely cannibalize Fox's viewer base.

What the gently caress programming would Trump TV even have? Nightly Trump rallies and the other 20 hours are just whatever the equivalent of lofi beats to study to is for 70 year old white people?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the good parts of bloodsport

2016 election night

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

:sickos:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1326708516699168768

What a complete psycho!!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

mcclay posted:

poo poo's fuckin DEADLY. I'm down from 165 to 140 so far this year just by cutting out non-diet sodas, walking a bunch, and not eating a whole bag of chips in one sitting out of boredom

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

witchy posted:

That mcdonalds order is only a little bit more than my "poo poo its 8pm and I haven't eaten for 36hrs" meal.

Oh hi, that was me just now, walking to the popeyes to get two spicy chicken sandwiches cause I realized I hadn't eaten since my dinner of cheese and crackers last night

Doin' great over here folks

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Kazinsal posted:

poo poo's fuckin DEADLY. I'm down from 165 to 140 so far this year just by cutting out non-diet sodas, walking a bunch, and not eating a whole bag of chips in one sitting out of boredom

pretty sure boredom eating along with depression eating are the true culprits behind the obesity epidemic in the west

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Wheeee posted:

it's not the food that'll really wreck you there, it's the few litres of sugar soda that'll have you wanting to die

True fact: all sodas were called "sugar sodas" up until the 1970s when they changed it to sound more healthy

Ask your parents

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i could eat the mcdonalds meal, i feel like it wouldn’t be that hard over 90 minutes tbh. thats a lot of time. and for $3500? oh yeah

THS
Sep 15, 2017

youd want to eat half of it immediately, wait until you have 15 minutes left and then eat the other half. bing bong simple

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

ah yeah, goons post here

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I got too high and ate a big plate of rice and duck last night and woke up with acid reflux at 4:30am, how the gently caress can you guys cram this much grease and sugar down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im not a big guy but i have the soul of one