Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
How much do you think it'll cost to go to the forums once net neutrality is real and donalds friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Baloogan posted:

lol @ blizzard using sex to sell their dumb videogame

videogames should not use sex as a marketing gimmick!

tell that to the guys who imagined a video game character as their waifu

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

lol @ blizzard using sex to sell their dumb videogame

videogames should not use sex as a marketing gimmick!

dog if the sea captains in your game had big ol knockers i guarantee sales would go up

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
.99c/shitpost

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 4
Gay: as hell

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
add an additional forum for just $1.99!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

How much do you think it'll cost to go to the forums once net neutrality is real and donalds friend

I'm not willing to may more than 69 bux a year

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol like this forums popular enough for companies to even notice it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

ex post facho posted:

.99c/shitpost

That's gonna cut into my drinking budget!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

I'm not willing to may more than 69 bux a year

also 420 dont forget to say 420

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

$88/year obviously

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

That's gonna cut into my drinking budget!

have u heard o jenkem my friend

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Lmao remember ratitude Jesus

i've never forgiven them for pretending that hurley was named after hugo when really it was named after the skateboarding clothing company. there's no bigger version of completely selling out

quote:

The album's cover is simply a picture of the American actor Jorge Garcia, who portrayed Hugo "Hurley" Reyes on the television series Lost from 2004 to 2010. The photo itself is a small cropping of an original picture of Cuomo being embraced by Garcia, taken in the green room of Lopez Tonight while Weezer and Jorge Garcia were taping segments for separate shows on the same day.[14]

Originally, the band was going to self title the album for a fourth time, but decided against it, since the band figured most fans would simply refer to the album as the "Hurley" album.[10] Guitarist Brian Bell stated publicly that the record was named after clothing company Hurley International, whose bosses he said funded the recording and provided a studio for recording sessions.[15] Bell later claimed that he was mistaken and that the album was in fact named after the Lost character and not the clothing company.[10] However, the group subsequently worked with the clothing manufacturer to create a Weezer-branded clothing line.[16]

Karl Sharks posted:

can we go back to making fun of people crying over their imaginary gay waifu

that's literally the plot to pinkerton

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

.... hasn't billions already been spent ????

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I wonder if Trump censoring the internet will finally make the otaku realize that Trump was a conman.

Nah, they'll just beat off in their MAGA hats and blame democrats for miscegenation.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

i've never forgiven them for pretending that hurley was named after hugo when really it was named after the skateboarding clothing company. there's no bigger version of completely selling out

that's literally the plot to pinkerton

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao that dumb motherfucker accidentally gave up the plot until rivers told him to shut his fuckin mouth

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Covok posted:

I wonder if Trump censoring the internet will finally make the otaku realize that Trump was a conman.

Nah, they'll just beat off in their MAGA hats and blame democrats for miscegenation.

at least theyll have to pay extra for it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

.99 per post

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

euphronius posted:

These planes are flying around lol

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

euphronius posted:

.99 per post

aw poo poo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

president trump: i have successfully ended the wasteful f-35 project between the us government and lockheed martin. tomorrow begins production on a new fighter jet with cooperation between the marine corps, navy, and air force.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Shame about all those dead pilots. They're about as worthless as cops though, so no big loss in the long run.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

shiksa posted:

president trump: i have successfully ended the wasteful f-35 project between the us government and lockheed martin. tomorrow begins production on a new fighter jet with cooperation between the marine corps, navy, and air force.

It would unironically be a good idea to just scrap that hunk of poo poo and make something that works.

And not include the Marines or Navy in the conversation.

And make it an A-10.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

we will always have this thread until trump bans it

incidentally, to anyone not accessing this thread through a VPN that doesn't keep logs, having posted in this thread is one of the ways they'll flag you in ten years or so

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/811712078805430272

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Thump! posted:

Shame about all those dead pilots. They're about as worthless as cops though, so no big loss in the long run.

At least it hasn't loving suffocated pilots like the F-22

(Cause that that feature hasn't been requested yet)

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

i don't think you heard the man

it's a dance

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what kidna dance

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

is it the conga

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the mamba

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idk if mamba is a dance but it sounds like it prolly is

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i'm honestly a little curious how hard lockheed and boeing are going to ream the government in the pursuit of a pr "deal"

like, carrier straight up got 7 mil in cash and tons of tax breaks to fire 2000 people. lockheed's going to get texas.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shiksa posted:

VTOL????

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

lol

Like, it's impressive that Donald gamed the system to win the election despite losing so many votes.

But it's gotta be loving embarrassing to win that many more votes and still lose the goddamn election.

Good job winning the gently caress out of California or whatever.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
FUUUUS RO DICK IN MY MOOOOUTH

*games forum* nooo nooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

idk if mamba is a dance but it sounds like it prolly is

its a snake

a nasty one at that

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
texas really should just be a proving ground for all miltech

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

tell that to the guys who imagined a video game character as their waifu

ugh i am not gonna get into a discussion about videogame sexuality but they should have called the gorria harambe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i see the words, but i can see the stop sign theyre printed on too

• Locked thread