Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
I got a new bed! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
I sat at a table in the break room today listening to my coworkers debate the origin of the mysterious modern urban legend Slenderman. Their speculations about it being possibly true (seriously) or derived from African muti tradition (seriously) or CIA gaslighting (oh come on) were annoying because it was just a pic in a goddamn photoshop thread but they'd have all stared blankly at me if I said that so I didn't and just ate my sandwich and left. It was a Fred Meyer Highlander Beef Panini. They are loving delicious, very filling, keep for days and are only $2.50 if you buy them right before the place closes.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Haskell9 posted:

I sat at a table in the break room today listening to my coworkers debate the origin of the mysterious modern urban legend Slenderman. Their speculations about it being possibly true (seriously) or derived from African muti tradition (seriously) or CIA gaslighting (oh come on) were annoying because it was just a pic in a goddamn photoshop thread but they'd have all stared blankly at me if I said that so I didn't and just ate my sandwich and left. It was a Fred Meyer Highlander Beef Panini. They are loving delicious, very filling, keep for days and are only $2.50 if you buy them right before the place closes.

That sounds like a p good sandwich, does it have veggies and/or mayostard?

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Kaizoku posted:

That sounds like a p good sandwich, does it have veggies and/or mayostard?

Yes and yes! 45 secs in the mic and you have a super self-contained meal that is almost too filling to finish. If your workday features break/lunch/break you can cut it in half and eat half each break and if your lunch is decent you will have energy and not be hungry all day. If I'm on the road near Fred Meyer closing time and also near a Fred Meyer I make a point of stopping by to panini scout.

• Locked thread