Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

39i-7fah-cnr

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Thanks a bunch!

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
Forums user parthenocarpy gave a few copies of a steam game called Vagante to people who read and post in Games and I got one. I like the demo but wouldn't have time to play it for a while, if anyone here is interested. It's uh kind of like if Spelunky were an arpg + it has randomized loot like DCSS.

demo ---> http://vagantegame.com/

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Tell us more about Games.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Vagante is ill.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
does anyine want absolute drift from the hamble bundle? its a top down racing game about drifting and its got good reviews on steam

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Is it fascism yet posted:

does anyine want absolute drift from the hamble bundle? its a top down racing game about drifting and its got good reviews on steam

I would like this drift game

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

I would like this drift game

DBXJ4-CPFGM-BGY4K

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Is it fascism yet posted:

DBXJ4-CPFGM-BGY4K

Thanks for this drifting game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got extra copies of KOF98 and KOF2002UM for steam if anybody wants them.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

Can I get the 98 one?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Action Tortoise posted:

Can I get the 98 one?

B2IB7-XKJJZ-A2ECI

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

B2IB7-XKJJZ-A2ECI

Taken. Thanks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's hosed up

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've been taking all the posted codes in this thread i can since it was made. It wasn't someone from GBS, it was me all along.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

B2IB7-XKJJZ-A2ECI

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

cn I get 2002UM

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

cn I get 2002UM

7CXRY-5N9F7-PTM2X

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've been taking all the posted codes in this thread i can since it was made. It wasn't someone from GBS, it was me all along.

What if I told you you are, in fact, from GBS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

7CXRY-5N9F7-PTM2X

got it, ty

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

CJXJ4-PEHGM-TAR5N

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

posting this here too

quote:

making this an impzone tradition
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/5EE4-0000-025C-597F
Extreme Ballet 2: Resurgance

First person to beat this gets their choice of a 15 dollar steam game during the sale. semper games

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Steam sale soon. Let's all look forward to sharing bundle wealth. Are they doing any gimmick this year, or are they just gonna put up all the sales at once and tell you to have at it?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Steam sale soon. Let's all look forward to sharing bundle wealth. Are they doing any gimmick this year, or are they just gonna put up all the sales at once and tell you to have at it?

you know theres going to be rubees or some dumb new poo poo this year that crashes the trade servers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

you know theres going to be rubees or some dumb new poo poo this year that crashes the trade servers

to protect tf2 weirdos with $100000 in their hat inventory its become impossible to sell cards

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

to protect tf2 weirdos with $100000 in their hat inventory its become impossible to sell cards

?? something change recently?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

you need to 2-step verify your steam login, they broke the chrome extension that allows you to mass list them so you need to list them 1 by 1, after you list them you then have to "confirm" them either 1 by 1 by clicking links they email to you, or 1 by 1 by tapping something in the steam phone app

after doing this it seems like hardly anyones buying anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

It takes 30 days for a listing to go live and you need to 2 step verify every individual item. it's lame that I can't profit off broke brain PC gamers anymore.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah i ust tried it jesus christ. i also had to change my password and im outright locked out of the market for a week. thats really stupid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think they also did it because people have established gambling websites by moving around people's dota 2 items. I think there's some weird illicit poo poo happening beneath the surface of the DOTA2/CSGO/Eve Online marketplaces or something

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My uncle works at Valve and he told me people were using the CSGO marketplace to move money around for illegal arms deals.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It sounds like a money launderers dream

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My uncle works at Valve and he told me people were using the CSGO marketplace to move money around for illegal arms deals.

Snake: War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed.

Drebin: You play CSGO?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bobnumerotres posted:

Snake: War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I think they also did it because people have established gambling websites by moving around people's dota 2 items. I think there's some weird illicit poo poo happening beneath the surface of the DOTA2/CSGO/Eve Online marketplaces or something

yeah theres been a rise in hacking and phishing after csgo exploded

Lumpy the Cook posted:

there was that one time someone found russian mafia links to money laundering through steam items

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

there was that one time someone found russian mafia links to money laundering through steam items

lol what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I always just thought that the Eastern European CSGO community wore Adidas tracksuits and squatted while smoking cigarettes at their computer. There is so much more....