Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirinith
Oct 21, 2010
:911: Happy Liberty Day! :911:

ForeverAPeon posted:

10/26/2016 (BuildID: 1392283)
New content:
- Added the M2016 ‘Constitution’, a bolt action rifle used for ceremonial purposes. While not recommended to bring into the field, it is certainly possible to use for the very skilled or the very brave.
- Added the Liberty cape in celebration of Liberty Day!
- Added the Community cape, can be presented by the developers to outstanding individuals in the community.
- Added the Developer cape, now you can recognize the devs in the wild.

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where you regained sprint stamina while meleeing. The sprint-melee spam technique should no longer work.
- Fixed an issue where the convoy objective would travel into an obelisk wall before it was formed causing it to be destroyed instantly. Walls should now stop before hitting the convoy just like other objectives.
- Fixed an issue with a white rectangle flickering in the character customization screen.
- Fixed the statistic bars of the AT-47 to better represent the actual upgrades.

Balance changes:
- The AT-47 now has 5 less ammunition without upgrades and 10 more when upgraded with Mk3. The result is that a fully upgraded AT-47 will have 5 more shots than before.
- The LAS-13 ‘Trident’ has had its damage lowered, it was overperforming previously.
- The LAS-16 ‘Sickle’ has had it’s damage lowered very slightly.

The new gun is fun, but very punishing if you don't land every shot due to slow refire and reload speeds. The cape looks nice!

Kirinith fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
holy poo poo they actually updated?

TIME TO GET STUCK BACK IN

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

That WWI gun looks incredibly impractical. Challenge accepted.

TheBlandName
Feb 5, 2012
So you might think the new gun has a cripplingly small magazine. You'd be wrong because it fires only very slightly faster than it reloads. It's basically a Camper that trades burst DPS for never ever stopping its fire rate. And real damage for AP. It's really bad against bugs. And I'm not sold on it versus Illuminates unless you've got someone bringing a dedicated shield stripping weapon (I mean the flamethrower). Cyborgs, I'm actually cautiously optimistic about.

Glad to see they fixed the melee sprint bug. Now if only they could balance Cardio right out of the game.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Digirat posted:

That WWI gun looks incredibly impractical. Challenge accepted.

roll with me and i'll cover you against your mistakes

that is if i don't shoot you for them instead

• Locked thread