Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What is this fan fiction rear end bull poo poo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessBlitheThymeSoonerLater

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God walks amongst of us; and He is a gamer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You can't tell now but that big boy is 100% barefoot.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This is just hosed up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Guntlord

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is how yospos plays games

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
linux speedrun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9L7SGtmRU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This run seems like a cool idea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like this run since it's just a drawling country boy describing the run fairly seriously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

While this guy has been sitting like this for the past hour.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

While this guy has been sitting like this for the past hour.

chad calves

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Sounding like Paula Deen] I have successfully Yolo-balled an abra in a Meme run and lost time because of it.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[Sounding like Paula Deen] I have successfully Yolo-balled an abra in a Meme run and lost time because of it.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This southern dude is loving epic lmfao. "You DON'T need light to go through the cave!" "Yeah, turns out memorization strats are pretty powerfu--" "... Yeah, or you could just eat a lotta carrots [Uses fingers to spread eyelids wider] and get your vision up!"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

need more southern gamers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
*speedrunner playing a game hes already played 10000 hours of upon seeing the goat simulator goat* LOL!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

This southern dude is loving epic lmfao. "You DON'T need light to go through the cave!" "Yeah, turns out memorization strats are pretty powerfu--" "... Yeah, or you could just eat a lotta carrots [Uses fingers to spread eyelids wider] and get your vision up!"

The carrot thing is mostly fake btw. The allies made it up during WWII to make the Germans think their pilots just had excellent night vision when actually they were using radar.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GameCube posted:

what the gently caress is this dumb poo poo. why are we watching a prerecorded demo. why did people pay sixty thousand dollars for this

TAS runs are cooler than speedruns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Crash Bandicoot on the final day seriously? Bust out the bangers, gdq.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

new super mario bros is so disgusting looking

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

*speedrunner playing a game hes already played 10000 hours of upon seeing the goat simulator goat* LOL!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

new super mario bros is so disgusting looking

Agreed. I hope I can pawn off most of my job on the guy I'm training tonight so I can get home in time for FF6.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario Maker coming up followed by OoT Bingo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm glad every run that would actually bring viewers is padded with 40 minutes of horse poo poo and a greasy homeless looking motherfucker shilling some fake prizes you can't win

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
just got around to watching the sonic 3&k run and that's much crazier from last time i saw one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Carl Sagan makes contact.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

everyone else carefully paying attention and discussing strats while poo checks his phone

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kinda upset that team stay hydrated won not gonna lie

ArfJason posted:

just got around to watching the sonic 3&k run and that's much crazier from last time i saw one

I need to watch that then, unless its full of zipping which I dont really like to watch

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I want someone to make a supercut of every time someone doing a run at AGDQ/SGDQ/Zeldathon/etc has said “that’s never happened before”

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm glad every run that would actually bring viewers is padded with 40 minutes of horse poo poo and a greasy homeless looking motherfucker shilling some fake prizes you can't win

going back to dead air during the 12 hour setup times would be better than the terrible prize shilling and interviews gently caress you mike uyama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

everyone else carefully paying attention and discussing strats while poo checks his phone
48pt Times New Roman: STOMP FLOOR

• Locked thread