Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mirotrem
May 7, 2010
is there a spectator/dead thread somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

mirotrem posted:

is there a spectator/dead thread somewhere?

You're posting in it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Town sucked. Kash got cucked.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jimson! You lied to me!! I trusted you :(

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry pmush. I did believe you that cpig was scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It's cool, we decided we can give you a desk job at our oil rich organization. You got some desk work coming your way in the future.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

<3 I know and for that I am forever grateful. Hence your nice desk job and 6 figures at omar :D

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Remaining players:

Anarc:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 20:35:

You are the Flying All Star Trio. Team FAST is a troupe of motorcycle stunt performers who try to always look out for the family. After briefly being reunited with their sister Houston, she received word that Houston was rejoining the Vigilantes to fight against OMAR once again. Team FAST never had much investment in the Vigilante crusade, and set out to convince their sister to come home. If they can find her.

You are a Mason Recruiter. Each night, you may invite a new player to your masonry. These players join your unconfirmed masonry permanently. If you ever recruit Houston to your masonry, you will abscond and win the game. You are self aligned, and can only win by fulfilling your wincon.

Cpig:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 20:36:

You are Dallas 13, a cyborg working for OMAR. Houston once escaped your clutches as property of OMAR, but never deterred from your programming you continue onward in your crusade to wipe out the Vigilantes and return Houston 3 to her rightful owner.

You are a juggernaut, and cannot be stopped when performing the Night Kill. You are OMAR aligned and win when OMAR controls the vote.

Dick:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 20:58:

You are Nina Loco, a gun smuggler. After deciding the married life wasn't for you, you've decided to get back in the smuggling game and make some bank. OMAR is looking to use your stealthy services, and with money that good how can you say no?

You are a ninja and cannot be tracked or watched if you perform the Night Kill. You are OMAR aligned and win when OMAR controls the vote.

Jimson:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 20:59:

You are Slick Clyde. A playboy turned business owner, people assumed you have been dead for years. In truth, you've been running OMAR from the shadows and waiting for your opportunity to destroy the Vigilantes

You are a Godfather, and will show up town on all investigations. You are OMAR aligned and win when OMAR controls the vote.

Krunge:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 20:59:

You are Boogie. A disco lovin criminal who pays his debts. Slick helped you back in the day, so you help him. Ya dig?

You are a PGO Variant: Whenever a player visits you, they lose the ability to use their night action the following night. They are not made aware of this, and will get a failed result no matter what they do. You are OMAR aligned and win when OMAR controls the vote

BK:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 21:06:

You are the Garbage Man. You are an alien under cover trying to get back into space. You don't care about the vigilante/OMAR battle, as long as you can get parts to repair your ship and get the hell out.

You are 1X Deathproof Survivor. You are self aligned, and win by being alive at the end of the game

Pmush:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 21:12:

You are Chassey Blue, an expert FBI agent. You abandoned the FBI long ago, but you cannot sit idly by while OMAR returns to try and take over.

You are a tracker. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are destroyed

tLoH:

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Sep 28, 2016 21:20:

You are Dusty Earth. Tbh man I try to write stories for every character but uh..you're some weird rear end Native American shaman who was visited by a mystical bird in your dreams and woke up one day and saw a bird on your car(???) and decided to go out and kill OMAR. Yeah, really.

You are a watcher. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are destroyed

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t

Just take the loss. Geeze.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poison Mushroom posted:

good post

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ecco also won and was probs scum MVP.

Retro Futurist wins best modkill of all time award.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That's not bitterness, it's vindication.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poison Mushroom posted:

That's not bitterness, it's vindication.

vindication without victory means nothing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With out ecco we would be no where. God bless ecco. Where ever you are...

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Mason doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QApOtbiEQLohWFlNecO3AUKH92ryWMhtK-x_Q8eEj6A/edit?usp=sharing

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah ecco won us the game probably.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
lol @ hats character

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
oh yeah

scumdoc = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1njKFr3gli_3MtpZGQy37Zd9TvI2NY7sClhY-nVnZTtI/edit#gid=0

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope everyone had some degree of fun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DickBastardly posted:

lol @ hats character

I couldn't even make a pretend story for Dusty Earth like..that's his actual plot ripped straight from vig8

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I did have fun but i was in too many things at once and ended up neglecting this game , :( sorry.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

It was a very positive first mafia experience for me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Krunge posted:

It was a very positive first mafia experience for me

I will buy your double win av back swear to god

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

Mafia is awesome, and I'd like to think that this game had some very quality players. But I have no point of reference as this was my first game.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I will buy your double win av back swear to god

This is probably just double psychology to get your sick-rear end confessional av back

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

Mafia is awesome, and I'd like to think that this game had some very quality players. But I have no point of reference as this was my first game.

It did. Everyone played well. We just played better.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

It did. Everyone played well. We just played better.

:smug:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

This is probably just double psychology to get your sick-rear end confessional av back

Good first game krunge

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I did! Thank you for modding.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Krunge posted:

i do miss that av :(

DickBastardly posted:

there was some surprising on point ness in this game. Don't ever expect to see Jimson play this well ever again it's a once a year thing for him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

I did! Thank you for modding.

Pmush.
Holy poo poo.
What can I say.
Holy poo poo.
I've never played a game with you before. And I don't think I want to again. Holy poo poo

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

there was some surprising on point ness in this game. Don't ever expect to see Jimson play this well ever again it's a once a year thing for him

:agreed: I was very impressed by Jimson. He did the hustle.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

i do miss that av :(

True

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Pmush.
Holy poo poo.
What can I say.
Holy poo poo.
I've never played a game with you before. And I don't think I want to again. Holy poo poo

All positive btw.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jimson that wasn't krunge in my game it was klungar

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson that wasn't krunge in my game it was klungar

Yeah. I feel dumb after I figured it who he is.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Good game Kashuno.

The fact that the town lynched its cop and then miro instead of CPig summarizes everything succinctly.

Seriously how did CPig not get lynched

At least only two townies voted for me. Bummer that the one who started the bandwagon was CCKeane :/

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

To be fair I was pretty drunk for a lot of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Aggro posted:

Good game Kashuno.

The fact that the town lynched its cop and then miro instead of CPig summarizes everything succinctly.

Seriously how did CPig not get lynched

At least only two townies voted for me. Bummer that the one who started the bandwagon was CCKeane :/

Wait..I felt like I started a garbage fire and played terribly.

• Locked thread