Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.
##vote taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

##vote taste

kdowns
Jan 18, 2023

##vote Taste

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: t a s t e, we hardly knew ye :(

Votecount for Day 5
With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 21 minutes.

kdowns
Jan 18, 2023

Now we wait for Cena

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

s-s-s-scum rush

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Farts

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Doubt lingers in the air, and a party that is once trusted is no more. While a single taste vote is laid bare, there is a sudden rush of votes! The last of the Sasquatches have been driven out!

quote:

You are Harry's extended family. And you'd like to extend that family relationship to others. Clearly PRO-SQUATCH, you are a careful but social creature, and are a Mason Recruiter. During the night phase, you can create an unconfirmed masonry with one other person, which will kick in the following day immediately. This can only be performed once.

You are PRO-SQUATCH. You win the game when all threats to Sasquatch-and-Man-kind are eliminated from the game.

This game has ended in a ANTI-YETI VICTORY!

EGALZ HAS BEEN END-GAMED

quote:

You are a burger. Harry is a vegan. You're cool with that, and that makes you PRO-SQUATCH. As a Hamburger, you possess the will to kill, and you are a One-shot nightvig. During the night, you can target someone and KILL THEM. This can only be performed once.

You are PRO-SQUATCH. You win the game when all threats to Sasquatch-and-Man-kind are eliminated from the game.

HAL INSANDENZA HAS BEEN END-GAMED

quote:

You are the Pool Man, and one of the few people with evidence that Harry exists. Being neutral, you stand to align PRO-SQUATCH because the writers of this game couldn't come up with a reason to justify it. Oh well. That also makes you Vanilla it seems. Hmm.

MR.HUMALONG HAS BEEN END-GAMED

quote:

Hey, who doesn't love a sasquatch? You are Bob the Pup. You are vanilla in role, but rich in flavor.

MockingQuantum, kdowns, Sighence, and CuriousCat win the game!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gg

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i knew it was a scum slip

kdowns
Jan 18, 2023

Tired Moritz posted:

i knew it was a scum slip

Unintentionally!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ty4g

kdowns
Jan 18, 2023

I know Cena didn’t post ours

MQ- 1 shot Janitor
Sigh was a role blocker
I was a rolecop

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I guess I can take solace that my top two scum reads at the end were actually scum

Good work “newbie” scums

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
tbh i was getting a lot annoyed because i feel like a lot of my posts were getting ignored but oh well :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

KDOWNS WINS

quote:

Original patriarch of the Henderson family, as George Henderson Sr. you run the family Gun Store. You love your son, but feel he is completely misguided on this bigfoot mess. After all, cryptids are great for business.
This makes you ANTI-YETI. You are a Rolecop. During the night, you can ##Investigate another player. When you do, you will learn what their role and alignment is.

You are ANTI-YETI. You win the game when the number of ANTI-YETI players is equal to PRO-SQUATCH players, or has total control of the vote.

MOCKINGQUANTUM WINS

quote:

Oh, Irene. All you want is some peace and quiet when you're relaxing on your property. You are sick of all the noisiness coming from those darned Hendersons, and as a result you are firmly ANTI-YETI! You are a Janitor. During the night, you have a one time option if you perform the Night Kill to cover up the body. Doing so will prevent the deceased player's flavor, role, and alignment from being public knowledge. This can only be done once.

You are ANTI-YETI. You win the game when the number of ANTI-YETI players is equal to PRO-SQUATCH players, or has total control of the vote.

SIGHENCE WINS

quote:

You are Nancy Henderson! You never wavered in supporting your family, and while you initially were sympathetic to the poor Sasquatch, you don't like how he has changed your husband. From making business in the woods to no longer bathing, you cannot take it anymore, and that is why you are ANTI-YETI! You are a Roleblocker! During the night, you can ##Block any player in the game, When you do, if they have any night actions, they will automatically fail.

CURIOUSCAT WINS

quote:

You are Jacques LaFleur. You know the true danger a Sasquatch presents, and will stop at nothing to claim your kill. You are **ANTI-YETI** and are a goon. You can perform the night kill, but have no special actions beyond that.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Aug 28, 2023

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

t a s t e (4): MockingQuantum, EGalz18, Sighence, kdowns
MockingQuantum (1): t a s t e
Sighence (1): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Hal Insandenza, Mr. Humalong
kdowns (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
Mr. Humalong (0): Sighence, Sighence

Not Voting (1): Mr. Humalong

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2023 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I deserve this

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

bummer

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Did you know?

Harry's extended family will come down from the mountains and exterminate all anti-yeti opposition. This was but a pyrrhic victory.

GG scum. Thanks for the game, Cena.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Unfortunate snipe on our doc. Neat theme. Kinda quiet of a game but fairly easy to follow and obs once I was dead.

Play more games, possibly-new people!

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Thank you so much for running this game, Cena! I had a lot of fun and it was an interesting introduction!

Also friends, sorry I wasn't a cop I was a tracker. And I didn't actually have results on taste I just think he's an angel. It's literally his av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Oh yeah your flip never got posted

quote:

You are George Henderson! Initially, you weren't sure about where you stood with Harry. But over time, he taught you the true meaning of family, squatching all doubt under his big foot. You will stand with him and his kind no matter what, and you are a **PRO-SQUATCH** Tracker! During the Night Phase, you can ##Track one other player in the game. You will observe whether or not they visit any other players, receiving the report at the start of the next day.

You are **PRO-SQUATCH**. You win the game when all threats to Sasquatch-and-Man-kind are eliminated from the game.