Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

IceLicker posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/zlht

Tennessee Stomp by Reno and Smiley

That's it - Nice find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
human being better run.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Drew, please!

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!
If you had a hizzie, you'd be out of the house.

Prons
Oct 11, 2012

Chick Magnet.
Remember to keep a cyanide pill inbetween your teeth just incase you walk in on your son giving himself fellatio while a guy he picked up at a truck stop masturbates

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

More Ovaltine, please!

Every time I see a bunch of replies in the thread I think maybe Carolla's come back on as a guest or something exciting has happened with Loveline :( Has anyone listened to the current shows lately? Psycho Mike seems like a good guy, but I haven't hassled with trying to find any of the newer episodes to listen to. And these days I'm long in bed and asleep by the time Loveline comes on :corsair:

e: Ahaha, the SmugDrew picture they have up on the site now is fantastic:

:smug: :haw: ;-*

RightClickSaveAs fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Oct 21, 2012

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

IceLicker posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/zlht

Tennessee Stomp by Reno and Smiley

Holy poo poo you found it

This must be what it's like to touch God

c0ldfuse
Jun 18, 2004

The pursuit of excellence.

Prons posted:

Remember to keep a cyanide pill inbetween your teeth just incase you walk in on your son giving himself fellatio while a guy he picked up at a truck stop masturbates

Episode?

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.

RightClickSaveAs posted:

You're a doctor, put on a shirt with a damned collar!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

CaptainViolence posted:

Holy poo poo you found it

This must be what it's like to touch God

Wasn't it posted in this thread before? I know someone has linked it before, maybe on a different site though.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

please respond posted:

Wasn't it posted in this thread before? I know someone has linked it before, maybe on a different site though.

Yeah, it's on the Loveline Drops spreadsheet

http://bit.ly/lovelinedroporigins

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

RightClickSaveAs posted:

More Ovaltine, please!

Every time I see a bunch of replies in the thread I think maybe Carolla's come back on as a guest or something exciting has happened with Loveline :( Has anyone listened to the current shows lately? Psycho Mike seems like a good guy, but I haven't hassled with trying to find any of the newer episodes to listen to. And these days I'm long in bed and asleep by the time Loveline comes on :corsair:

Not since earlier in the year. I really liked the run Mike and Drew were going on before Simone.

They have clearly been emasculated by managment, its more or less the show Adam used to mock, it has become a Loooovee Doctor show. The callers seem tamed and fake too. Whenever an ahole caller does show up, Mike and Drew on cue would end it with "thank you for calling us, we appreciate you sharing" like some kid thanking his aunt for socks as a Christmas present.

mike's funny and likeable as has been well stated, but he's far too much of a company man.

CatchrNdRy fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Oct 22, 2012

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.
Yes, sir, Mr. Carolla!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I didn't realize Mike was Mr. Morden.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

FCKGW posted:

Yeah, it's on the Loveline Drops spreadsheet

http://bit.ly/lovelinedroporigins

:doh: I've been looking at the old version of this spreadsheet and missed it apparently. Whoops.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Im not sure if it was posted in this thread, but just incase it wasn't - go grab the loveline drops iphone app and you too can pretend to be Anderson.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loveline-drops/id419274782?mt=8

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

AgentJotun posted:

Im not sure if it was posted in this thread, but just incase it wasn't - go grab the loveline drops iphone app and you too can pretend to be Anderson.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loveline-drops/id419274782?mt=8

Crack pipe not included.

Prons
Oct 11, 2012

Chick Magnet.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/shows/?id=674&h=MzEwOTdkZDc

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Does anyone remember the lyrics to Kari Wuhrer's Scrotum Song? I've got it floating through my head but only remember "keep 'em wrapped up in your BVDs..."

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Does anyone remember the lyrics to Kari Wuhrer's Scrotum Song? I've got it floating through my head but only remember "keep 'em wrapped up in your BVDs..."

Something like this:

"Scrotum, scrotum, it's how you keep your testes in.
Scrotum, scrotum, it's how you keep your testes in.
You keep em wrapped up in your BVDs
Or else they'll be swinging down between your knees
Scrotum, scrotum, it's how you keep your testes in!"

Atticus Bongman
Oct 12, 2009

My guess would have been "Scrotum, scrotum, a sack to keep your testes in."

I may have been living a lie all these years

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

Atticus Bongman posted:

My guess would have been "Scrotum, scrotum, a sack to keep your testes in."

I may have been living a lie all these years
I think you're right.

And the second line is "scrotum, scrotum, S-C-R-O-T-U-M"

Atticus Bongman
Oct 12, 2009

JGdmn posted:

"S-C-R-O-T-U-M"

.. in the summer sun! :dance:

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

JGdmn posted:

I think you're right.

And the second line is "scrotum, scrotum, S-C-R-O-T-U-M"

That's why you make the big bucks.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Does that site still exist that just constantly streams a random loveline? I'm house-sitting for a friend and can't figure out how to make my phone play on her stereo.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

criscodisco posted:

Does that site still exist that just constantly streams a random loveline? I'm house-sitting for a friend and can't figure out how to make my phone play on her stereo.

Nope, Giovanni had Westwood None shut down both my streams.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Pieces. Of. poo poo.

All she has on her Tivo are Downten Abby and Upstairs Downstairs what the gently caress am I gonna listen to?

Goddamn fag hags.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
You're a lesbian.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I had anal sex and I passed out.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Sex is not a recreational sport

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
If that's true then you're going to jail buddy

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Loveline, fastest growin' outlaw radio in North Americaaaaaa!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

*cowbell*

Hey out there in radio land!! It's Ace Rockolla! And you are smack dab... in the middle of the lightning round!

Let's just check the time real fast... it's 1:48 and 44 seconds... that's twelve minutes and sixteen seconds to the top of the hour!

Heyyyyy.... blah blah blah... drop trou!

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
What's the weather outside, Ace?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Van Nuys checkin in at 68 degrees, North Hollywood 68 degrees, Fullerton 68 degrees, Chino 68 degrees! Pasadena... 67 DEGREES!

SLOW AND GO WATCH OUT FOR BRAKE LIGHTS COUCHES AND MATTRESSES IN LANES

Haerc fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Nov 3, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Hey does anybody know which episode had Adam sneaking up to the security guard with a mic to record him sleeping?

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Hey does anybody know which episode had Adam sneaking up to the security guard with a mic to record him sleeping?

According to Loveline Tapes it's this one

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Heeeeeeeyyyy! You're listening to the fabulous Loveline! It's 11:47 and 17 seconds, that's 12 minutes and 43 seconds away from the top of the hour straight up, THE WITCHING HOUR and you're smack dab in the middle of the lightning round, the fastest 7 minutes and 18 seconds of radio. Gonna have to break off and check some weather! 71 degrees in Chatsworth, 71 degrees in Los Encinas, 71 degrees in the valley, 71 degrees in La Cieniga, 71 degrees in El Cajon, 71 degrees in Carona Del Mar, but watch our for break lights heading down there on the 405 because we've got a mattress in lane. Slowdown on the Devore Pass gonna want to exit onto the 10 freeway if you're heading down that way. A nuclear armament truck collided with a Vespa on the 4-level exchange CalTrans gonna be cleaning that up for a while so give them some room people. Hold on, we've got some more cities checkin' in, Simi Valley checkin' in 71 degrees, Chula Vista 71 degrees, Culver City 71 degrees, Mission Viejo 71 degrees, Laguna Niguel 71 degrees, Claremont 71 degrees, Hermosa Beach 70 degrees. Whoops, check that, Hermosa Beach checkin' back in with a correction, 71 degrees. Check the time real fast, It's now 11:49 and 51 seconds, that's 10 minutes and 9 seconds away from the top of the hour straight up on the one and only KROQ, we've got a 50,000 watt flame thrower up in here and I'm about to drop trou! I'll do it, I swear to god I'm a wild man, I'll drop trou, I swear to god I'll drop trou, don't make me drop trou. Got some breaking news coming in off the wire, trouble in the middle east! Turns out there's some people out there who for some reason just do not get along but I'm sure they'll have it all worked out by morning. Time to check out the time again it's 11:51 and 22 seconds, that's 8 minutes and 38 seconds away from the top of the hour, 12 midnight the witching hour and just time enough to check the surf report! Winds coming out of the south east on the tressels, swell's lookin' to be about 5 feet so be careful out there in Southern California where it's currently 71 degrees according to our AcuWeather system and our Sky Chopper AcuWeather News Helicopter 5 up there showing us that there has just been an accident on the route 99 where a flatbed truck hauling the Discover Space Shuttle has collided with a toddler on a zipper scooter gonna be slow and go for a while so watch for break lights and obey all posted speed limits while nearing the scene of an accident. Speaking of accidents, more trouble in the middle east where it's currently 71 degrees.

Ugh, that's all I can do.

Ez fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 11, 2012

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Ez posted:

Ugh, that's all I can do.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenCycle
Nov 15, 2004

A Rough Job, But...