Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

imagine being such a psycho that you not only think feeding your car to your house is cool, you think other people will too

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

imagine being such a psycho that you not only think feeding your car to your house is cool, you think other people will too

imagine being such a trump-like ignoramus that you not only think feeding your car to your house is bad, you think that other people dont too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

The resolution of the image shared by the president is estimated at about 10 centimeters per pixel; in comparison, the newest commercial satellites offer customers imagery with a resolution ranging from 30 centimeters to just below one meter per pixel.

the firsdt cool croncrete poo poo i learnt about spy satellites was from a physicist who worked on hubble and casually let alip that there was one pointing out and like 5 pointing ar earth

physicists own

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sorry, this is too political for me. Let's try to keep the discussion off of politics, religion, etc. That way this can be a happier and more positive community! :)

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Nichael posted:

Sorry, this is too political for me. Let's try to keep the discussion off of politics, religion, etc. That way this can be a happier and more positive community! :)

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Joementum posted:

i am sunburned :argh:

:owned:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

how did people measure that from trump's camera picture?

take a known image from a commercial satellite and compare it

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Poniard posted:

a lovecraftian nightmare world is just one where minorities exist and you live in unbearable constant horror due to being a massive racist

can't forget also that sense of horror which warps all the perfect, beautiful golden ratio euclidean buildings into city-scapes of chaos held up entirely by jew-physics

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Squizzle posted:

physicists own

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao just saw Crime Stoppers doing a 50 gun raffle on Facebook

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

how did people measure that from trump's camera picture?

the diameyer of the structure pictured is kniwn so you just gotta do some fuckin math

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

folks, it's bad and we're looking into it strongly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaNhdA5pjBA

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Bearjew posted:

for one winner?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Nichael posted:

you are an unelected tyrant!!!!111

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow is that the new cined stylesheet?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Squizzle posted:

the diameyer of the structure pictured is kniwn so you just gotta do some fuckin math

math is prohibited in the highest level of communism

if you know poo poo you get put in the gulag

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

oh my loving god the chuds are pulling the "how do you know they aren't women/how dare you assume what gender they are" card in the replies lmaooooooooooooooooo

that doesn't seem that outlandish, they've been doing that particular "rebuttal" for years, and chuds are always going to attempt to repurpose poo poo in bad faith

it's just bad faith all the way down

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Poniard posted:

for one winner?

no 50 drawings, one each day

maximum coverage

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

govt secrecy mostly means secret from poor folks because the poo poo you can learn at dinmerparties w fancy peoole is shocking

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Squizzle posted:

govt secrecy mostly means secret from poor folks because the poo poo you can learn at dinmerparties w fancy peoole is shocking

TOP SECRET: donald trump is president of the united states

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LntQlbvu_o

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bearjew posted:

you are an unelected tyrant!!!!111

The Moderator College is actually genius in that it brings all threads, including the smaller ones, into play. IK campaigning is much different!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

govt secrecy mostly means secret from poor folks because the poo poo you can learn at dinmerparties w fancy peoole is

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

SKULL.GIF posted:

that doesn't seem that outlandish, they've been doing that particular "rebuttal" for years, and chuds are always going to attempt to repurpose poo poo in bad faith

it's just bad faith all the way down

wait, they are full of poo poo :monocle:
why I never would have guessed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

math hard

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Some day this thread's gonna end

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

emfive posted:

today is that day, sad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

emfive posted:

Yes, tonight. It will then be reborn by a Prophet in Holy Fire.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

but then we get a new fresh one and lol :circlefap:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bearjew posted:

there's a guy who does knife sharpening youtubes who frequently unloads lots of his knife collection for cheap

that may not be relevant but it's a post, I tried

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bert Roberge posted:

Is that book any good?

I like Aurora, but am not churning through it as fast as Ancillary or Murderbot. It's somewhat slow and meandering in places, so I keep having opportunity to put it down. Definitely a good read, though!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Addamere posted:

I like Aurora, but am not churning through it as fast as Ancillary or Murderbot. It's somewhat slow and meandering in places, so I keep having opportunity to put it down. Definitely a good read, though!

I just started an old collection of Henry James travel essays about Italy, it's like sitting in a huge hot bathtub with a full-time IV morphine drip

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/HolisticPsy1/status/1167967159416320000?s=20

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

in the land of the blind be a
king
King
KING

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/PossumEveryHour/status/1167965312873984005

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmaooooooooo reading that news article and that El Paso shooting happened this month too, gently caress me, that poo poo feels like it was six months ago

Hellworld

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

will bernie's blood lust never cease

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005