Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Spend the line, two dollars or whatever it costs for Downcast if you're having issues with the lovely Podcasts app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
Hey y'all, add this to your Podcasts app if you want episodes 1-300 :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/n09f8yy7by5r5tt/uhhyeahdude.rss

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

bvoid posted:

my DAWG

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Wow it sounds like Seth really quit his job. Hope the patreon money holds up.

And calling it now, Jonathan will never return from his solo Europe trip, be it due to overdose, imprisonment, converting to Romani, etc.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Brock Samson posted:

converting to Romani, etc.

lol

lmao zebong
Nov 25, 2006

NBA All-Injury First Team
lol at the thought of Jonathan ditching his new wife to fill up USB drives alone so he can go on a drug fueled Jogger-nostalgia trip around Europe by himself

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk

also Jah really pointedly said "you're unemployed, now" so either Seth really quit his job or he's being maddeningly ironic about the absurdity that Seth would quit his job for the patreon. Can't decide.

What's the over-under on how many times Jonathan gets grifted or straight-up mugged while he takes his spirit walk through the Italian peninsula?

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

bvoid posted:

:cawg:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
how many times in Jonathans life has he had money dropped into his lap on the basis of someone else's hard work?

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

bvoid posted:

How do I make that work? I'm really really new to podcasts.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

a starwar betamax posted:

how many times in Jonathans life has he had money dropped into his lap on the basis of someone else's hard work?

Do you mean other than monthly so he could pay his rent and afford to live in LA?

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Odddzy posted:

How do I make that work? I'm really really new to podcasts.

I only have experience with the iPhone Podcasts app, so if you have that, just go to My Podcasts, click the little + sign at the top left, then Add Podcast, and paste that link in there.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

bvoid posted:

I only have experience with the iPhone Podcasts app, so if you have that, just go to My Podcasts, click the little + sign at the top left, then Add Podcast, and paste that link in there.

I love you.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Good thing SA has this dedicated podcast subforum that can dole out on point tech tips like that.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

SeaborneClink posted:

Do you mean other than monthly so he could pay his rent and afford to live in LA?

You are aware that Jonathan has a wife and really rich father to help with this along with the fact that they both live in lovely parts of "LA"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I was deeply offended when Jah was so adamant that Canada did not have debit transactions. I was making a debit transaction at the time and was like, poo poo, debit cards have been the unofficial Canadian birth certificate since like '96.

They need to come up here for a show. Learn how OG's pay with debit and watch their patreon dollars stretch 25% farther towards retail prices that are 35% higher.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Jonathan seemed to be in a very strange mood for this episode.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Good thing SA has this dedicated podcast subforum that can dole out on point tech tips like that.

I agree! :D

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

shadow puppet of a posted:

I was deeply offended when Jah was so adamant that Canada did not have debit transactions. I was making a debit transaction at the time and was like, poo poo, debit cards have been the unofficial Canadian birth certificate since like '96.

They need to come up here for a show. Learn how OG's pay with debit and watch their patreon dollars stretch 25% farther towards retail prices that are 35% higher.

Jonathan speaking with great confidence on topics he obviously knows nothing about is one of the things that keeps bringing me back.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

im a girl btw posted:

Jonathan speaking with great confidence on topics he obviously knows nothing about is one of the things that keeps bringing me back.

"Keep talkin..."

\

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Jonathan seemed to be in a very strange mood for this episode.

Well, now with the Patreon money UYD suddenly is like work, so Jonathan is obviously heading straight for a major burnout.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

im a girl btw posted:

Did you know that one out of every ten African American children is born with Down Syndrome?

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Caper posted:

Did you know that one out of every ten African American children is born with Down Syndrome?

That's really sad.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

A photograph was taken with special film at the moment of birth, it shows the baby's soul transferring from the mother's body.

No it doesn't.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Caper posted:

Not true, but one out of ten black children are born with Dwayne Syndrome.

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Revived the uhhyeahgold youtube account to add my favorite moment from the last few eps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1OFUwyGUb8

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

RustyTrombone posted:

Revived the uhhyeahgold youtube account to add my favorite moment from the last few eps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1OFUwyGUb8

You and Binowru are doing god's work, mane. Your channels have been my main means of putting people onto UYD.

Wooooly buuuuully

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Hocus Pocus posted:

You and Binowru are doing god's work, mane. Your channels have been my main means of putting people onto UYD.

Wooooly buuuuully

Man, I haven't added anything in a while. I should get on that.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

Binowru posted:

Man, I haven't added anything in a while. I should get on that.

Do one of you have the clips of Jonathan angrily talking about 'give me the beach boys' instead of 'give me the beat boys' across I want to say episodes 50-51?

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Factory posted:

Do one of you have the clips of Jonathan angrily talking about 'give me the beach boys' instead of 'give me the beat boys' across I want to say episodes 50-51?

51 @ 26:15

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
476! Rss itt

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I'm glad Seth finally made fun of Jonathan's "You're still conscious after you die" thinking.

Overall, A Solid EpTM

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

something clever posted:

And it sounds like Jonathan is already blowing through his patreon money and ditching the show for a few weeks.

I really hope Seth goes on a European tour.

"Wow, can I do that?"

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Also 476 is up.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I am really impressed with how perfectly UYD-like UYD has been in handling the influx of money.

1) Promise Merch
2) Get Money
3) gently caress Up Merch
4) Apologize for Merch
5) Let people know that this time, Merch is finally on its way
6) Jah takes a two week vacation over Merch-related stress
7) Seth carries on his mission breaking down America into notecard sized bites
8) Make no mention of ever getting a few video-episodes produced
9) Halfheartedly mull over doing something 'special' for a milestone episode, end discussion on a non-committal note
10) Ultimately change nothing

You could have given them millions, they'd still be back-dating the uploaded eps, dealing with Seth's apartment noises and promising eventual t-shirts. What a magic duo.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
At least now we get to watch Jonathan ainmorph back into a spoiled lot kid again.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

shadow puppet of a posted:

I am really impressed with how perfectly UYD-like UYD has been in handling the influx of money.

I actually left a voicemail about my USB drive. Seth called back yesterday and gave me an email I could send merch questions to and wanted me to touch base with him on the status of my merch. He seems to care but I really wanted to let him know I think Jonathan is kind of an a-wipe. I refrained from doing so

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
Wait people actually assumed that USB drives would arrive? I never planned on actually getting one but certainly thought it was a nice idea. I considered that if it did miraculously show up, I'd just be that much happier about my favorite podcast.

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

Strafe those atheistic degenerates. Color them green with lots of holes.
Considering how neurotic Seth is about punctuality and everything associated with being a competent citizen, it's actually amazing he can even tolerate Jonathan.

He's such a goddamned fuckup. It must be infuriating at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Crescendo posted:

Considering how neurotic Seth is about punctuality and everything associated with being a competent citizen, it's actually amazing he can even tolerate Jonathan.

He's such a goddamned fuckup. It must be infuriating at times.

They're the original odd couple!