Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
i spent so much time on revisions for the logo because CCP would only say it was "too cartoony", swear to god that logo is going in even if we're a dead alliance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Official Goosefleet Post:

In an effort to increase transparency, going forward we have a new financial person who will oversee everything and make sure that everything is above board.

His name is Mandozer.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Official Goosefleet Post:

In an effort to increase transparency, going forward we have a new financial person who will oversee everything and make sure that everything is above board.

His name is Mandozer.

you have been promoted to CEO

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Skyl3lazer posted:

Yeah they just kept bouncing it with "AESTHETICS" across a whole bunch of variations iirc

e;

this was supposedly the ccp reply

in hindsight, i should've given someone the GM Banquet corpse I had in DJK

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
mandozer didn't biomass when he left geese but he did give all his characters away

they live on in various holes and roles in his memory

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Kaysette posted:

mandozer didn't biomass when he left geese but he did give all his characters away

The good Doctor Hugo Strange is flying a Basilisk and seeing to patients at this very moment

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Man i used to buy stupid amounts of isk from elusif and I'm completely unapologetic about it.

Fiacre
Apr 14, 2010

Covering up sex crimes is a little like selling spacebucks for cash when you really think about it!
I was blinded by the sparkles coming off of all the isk that was stuffed in my wallet so I didn’t see all the robotic horse teeth is the most honest mea culpa of any alliance leader ever

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Fiacre posted:

I was blinded by the sparkles coming off of all the isk that was stuffed in my wallet so I didn’t see all the robotic horse teeth is the most honest mea culpa of any alliance leader ever

alas, since r/eve is stuffed full of people who can't imagine not getting in on the grift, i have been labeled as perfectly knowing and complicit

it's like arguing with right-wing transphobes about bathrooms

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Kaysette posted:

haha wait he quit again?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

buy my eve posts

free me from this prison

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

someone give me all their cap and titan pilots + all their assets please tia

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

alas, since r/eve is stuffed full of people who can't imagine not getting in on the grift, i have been labeled as perfectly knowing and complicit

it's like arguing with right-wing transphobes about bathrooms

Look, I think you're not very bright, but I think even you would have cleared the "not be surprised that elusif was botting" bar.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
elusif, the man who botted so hard DJ took a job at CCP and failed to stop him

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Solus posted:

Genuinely think Mittani-gate irreparably caused psychic damage to some goons - like blood angels suffering from the black rag-*I am smacked over the head with a stick and stuffed in a sack*

man, eve and hams. what a horrible night to have a curse

CainFortea posted:

Look, I think you're not very bright

c'mon, man. c'mon.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
as a former member of the GSF Directorate, 50% of the discussion in directorate chat was Warhammer related - truly the rot runs deep (I am guilty of being into hams)

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
harboring a pedophile was one thing, but

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

My greatest mistake was not stealing the goosefleet titan fund when I had the chance.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Rhymenoserous how does it feel being the only annoying person in the thread now that technos gone?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

floppyspud posted:

Rhymenoserous how does it feel being the only annoying person in the thread now that technos gone?

Take your weird posting enemy poo poo somewhere else, its boring.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Thank you Fluffdaddy for presiding over these dead gay forums from your sniper tower.

Also, lmao

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

CainFortea posted:

Look, I think you're not very bright, but I think even you would have cleared the "not be surprised that elusif was botting" bar.

operating under a policy of trust but verify only works if you verify, and guess what we didn't really do?

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Sickening posted:

Its ok he likes it. Go back to being baited by copypastas.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Sickening posted:

Floopyspud isn’t cool enough to be my posting enemy. Also he’s just riffing off a joke I made, I’m pretty sure we’re still allowed to make jokes around these parts.

Also if he does hate me I don’t care, everyone needs a hobby.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

reckon we got more botted isk from the goon investment funds FNLN gave us than anything else lmao

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

hailthefish posted:

reckon we got more botted isk from the goon investment funds FNLN gave us than anything else lmao

got that vintage botting smell

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

stale cheetos and moob cheese

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

It shouldn’t have a smell at all, it’s been laundered :haw:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Baculus posted:

guys i have no evidence for the dumb poo poo im spouting and no actual reason to post

please dont infer that just because i keep going after the same population of people again and again that i have an axe to grind that is lovely please stop no stop staaaaaaaahhhhhp
What have I done? When have I ever kept going after any group of people? Where the hell are you getting this from? I don't know you and you don't know me but you've decided out of nowhere I must be a misogynist.

The only thing I've done is said that it looks to me like Goosefleet leadership was complicit in the botting. This isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not a personal attack. It's a comment on a video game I play. Dragonshardz says they weren't, and there's really nothing more to argue there. I didn't even know who "Goosefleet leadership" was until today. This is all I've said. I'm not hounding anyone over a possible video game offense because no matter the truth it's not a big deal.

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Why?

Because I’ve seen this ignorance play over and over and over. That women players are targeted for harassment is an open secret in EVE. I no longer have time for the slow and ignorant to get up to speed on what was my reality for a decade. At this point if you are not aware of these issues, it is deliberate, and I refuse to let other women be duped into a public safety hazard the way I was because of some disingenuous person claiming they “didn’t know”.

This game is awful to women. Legitimately, truly awful.
I agree. I'm not sure why you'd think I wouldn't know this, or what that has to do with anything I said.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Sep 1, 2023

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Elukka posted:

What have I done? When have I ever kept going after any group of people? Where the hell are you getting this from? I don't know you and you don't know me but you've decided out of nowhere I must be a misogynist.

The only thing I've done is said that it looks to me like Goosefleet leadership was complicit in the botting. This isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not a personal attack. It's a comment on a video game I play. Dragonshardz says they weren't, and there's really nothing more to argue there. I didn't even know who "Goosefleet leadership" was until today. This is all I've said. I'm not hounding anyone over a possible video game offense because no matter the truth it's not a big deal.

I agree. I'm not sure why you'd think I wouldn't know this, or what that has to do with anything I said.

A good faith actor would have read the room and hosed off by now.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Nah let them continue to Kramer into the thread with their unwanted hot takes.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

:honk:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

A good faith actor would have read the room and hosed off by now.
I think I'll do just that. I'm really not looking for a big dramatic argument.

In fact I'm going to play the spaceship game.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Baron of Bad News posted:

Nah let them continue to Kramer into the thread with their unwanted hot takes.

I mean I do have a morbid curiosity as to what flavor of "didn't do it/not a big deal/don't understand" is going to schlorp out of the gaping maw of today's eve players.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Elukka posted:

That’s a lie, no one plays Eve

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
eve is a bad game that was designed from the start for people to bot the crap out of it

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Imo the real rmt was the friends we made along the way:shobon:

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
they should introduce tony hawk style moves into eve-online the second genesis

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Elukka posted:

And despite there being 'nothing more to argue there', you continued to argue it, more than once, after she said she wasn't complicit in botting and also demanded that she respond to the Reddit Tribunal's Evidence, which we already know is shot through with bigots who are already mad she exists. If this isn't hounding someone over video game crimes I don't know what is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Elukka posted:

weird thread for you to be in in that case