Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Germany's advance might finally be stopped by a eastern European country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Pogba is so good with France

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

poty posted:

Pogba is so good with Kante

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Drunk Canuck posted:

Germany going to bomb Budapest
Tanks are rolling this second

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Jon Irenicus posted:

Germany's advance might finally be stopped by a eastern European country

:captainpop:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Timo Werner is gonna save the day

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
As much fun as a German disaster can be, I really don't like Ronaldo.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

poty posted:

Timo Werner is gonna save the day

Timo Werner will scoop a last minute sitter over the net

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Ahhh I cant watch

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
lol everyone waiting for the whistle that doesn’t come

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Elliptical Dick posted:

Timo Werner will scoop a last minute sitter over the net

and will be quickly ruled to be offside

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Hungary have a player who plays in the US league lol shameful for Germany this

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

As much fun as a German disaster can be, I really don't like Ronaldo.

he's been really poor with the ball at his feet tonight (though honestly might as well substitute "tonight" there for any considerable length of time)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
It would be a fitting end for the era of the taint-smelling booger-eater.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

No lady

Wrong salute

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity
People seem to be happy about a homophobic dictatorship country advancing over one of the most liberal countries on this poo poo planet, weirdly enough.
And if it's a "Politics don't matter for football results" thing, why are people making WW2 jokes 70+ years after the fact.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

fridge corn posted:

Ahhh I cant watch

something wrong with your TV?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Omnikin posted:

Yo remember that insane barely offside dribble dribble dribble far post goal he scored vs Germany

I do

yes

sometimes i wish there could be a special waiver for marginal offsides if the goal is sufficiently lovely, but alas it is not to be

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Porrima posted:

"Politics don't matter for football results" thing, why are people making WW2 jokes 70+ years after the fact.

Because its funny

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Porrima posted:

People seem to be happy about a homophobic dictatorship country advancing over one of the most liberal countries on this poo poo planet, weirdly enough.
And if it's a "Politics don't matter for football results" thing, why are people making WW2 jokes 70+ years after the fact.

It's funny because Germany is supposed to be good and Hungary is supposed to be bad op

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Possibly the funniest rise in fascism Munich has ever seen

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Porrima posted:

stfu

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Porrima posted:

It's Puskas's revenge OP

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Flayer posted:

Hungary have a player who plays in the US league lol shameful for Germany this

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/15/2bn-plaything-viktor-orban-obsession-hungary-football-euro-2020

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Porrima posted:

lol are you german

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Porrima more like Poorima am i right guys

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Porrima posted:

i don't think their politicians are in the squad op

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Barry Shitpeas posted:

It's Puskas's revenge OP

Also gently caress Germany

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Porrima posted:

Game is gone, it's absolutely gone

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

good point: hwoever, have u considered that löw smells his farts

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

Elliptical Dick posted:

It's funny because Germany is supposed to be good and Hungary is supposed to be bad op

Given Germany's pre tournament results and Hungary's results in last Euros and after I don't think it's that clear

But that was a lame thing for me to say I'm sorry. Just felt bad at many things currently in life.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Porrima posted:

Go back to gbs

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Porrima posted:

Consider this punishment for Hitler

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

V. Illych L. posted:

good point: hwoever, have u considered that löw smells his farts

He actually sticks his hands down the back of his pants and then scoops it to his nose. It's vile

stab
Feb 12, 2003

You'll always have 7-1 Op

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Porrima posted:

it’s an underdog thing, none of us are tacitly supporting Hungary’s poo poo politics

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Did they bring Muller on to scold Hungary for timewasting

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Porrima posted:

lol gtfo, this is a bit funny OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Porrima posted:

I'm German and I'm giving all of these fine posters a WW2 joke pass