Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Reince Penis posted:

From https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/donald-trump-dealbreaker/542730/

The 3 maps, the 6 remotes, the gold curtains, the weirdly huge photoshopped looking hands...

This picture really has it all :allears:

it's like he is holding two fake hands on sticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/918555199140179969

Bill Mitchell reads Trump saying something extremely dumb and decides to double down and say something even dumber.

At least it's nice for someone to confirm they slept through high school civics class.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's like he is holding two fake hands on sticks

I know someone has the Always Sunny Uncle Jack pic

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Three Olives posted:

Bill Mitchell reads Trump saying something extremely dumb and decides to double down and say something even dumber.

Mill Bitchell is like Garrison in that he'll say absolutely anything to get that orange d deep inside him.

Reince Penis posted:

From https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/donald-trump-dealbreaker/542730/

The 3 maps, the 6 remotes, the gold curtains, the weirdly huge photoshopped looking hands...

This has to be a photoshop right? It's too perfect to be real.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

bloom posted:

Sourced to Carlos Barria / Reuters, so I'm guessing it's real.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

His hands and wrists look wrong for where his elbows are. Maybe it's just his cuffs?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Reince Penis posted:

"That's our Dotard!" *laugh track*

Squidder
Mar 19, 2003

King of the Cat Tree

Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cd8NTzXC6Y

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I've been thinking about this wall. I realized you could stick your penis through the slats, get an american woman pregnant in the other side and (because life begins at conception now) BOOM instant anchor fetus.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The US is really overdue for another revolution.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Reince Penis posted:

I've been thinking about this wall. I realized you could stick your penis through the slats, get an american woman pregnant in the other side and (because life begins at conception now) BOOM instant anchor fetus.

Does that give the border patrol the right to shoot your penis off?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Why stop there? I demand the revocation of the licenses of The Onion (print edition), Cat Fancier, all DC comics based superhero movies, The Onion (web edition), and the CBC.

(Actually, I bet we can get Donnie to demand the FCC revoke the licenses of the CBC and the BBC. That should be good for a laugh...)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009
Maybe this EO on healthcare won't be so bad? All the MAGA CHUDs will sign up for useless plans to lower their premiums and support their Dear Leader. Then they'll die off quicker cause they don't have real insurance.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

lol

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Reince Penis posted:

:hmbol:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Reince Penis posted:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Can I play Elite Beat Agents on the wall?

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
At this rate all of Puerto Rico is gonna be dead and I'm gonna be dead from alcohol poisoning, before I even get to bust a nut over Trump being impeached and/or ending western civilsation

This blows

Here's to another couple hundred years of Christians telling us we didn't pray hard enough to stop the empire from falling and smearing polio birds on your rear end to cure diseases

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

bloom posted:

Mill Bitchell is like Garrison in that he'll say absolutely anything to get that orange d deep inside him.

A phone sitting on top of one of the election maps, looks to have been placed out of reach.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Did I miss the memo, what the gently caress license do you need to write news (or literally anything)?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Did I miss the memo, what the gently caress license do you need to write news (or literally anything)?

Maybe it's like when he said "open up the libel laws." There really isn't anything like he said there was.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Trump is mostly just an idiot, but public broadcasters require an FCC license. There is no "news" license.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Trump is mostly just an idiot, but public broadcasters require an FCC license. There is no "news" license.

The local stations do. Not the networks. So cue 50000 lawsuits up.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

do u know jenny posted:

In an interview published Wednesday, President Donald Trump told The New York Times that young people pay $12 a year for health insurance. "Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you're 21 years old, you start working and you're paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you're 70, you get a nice plan," he said.

How obvious is it that Trump has absolutely no idea what health insurance really is, and has 100% confused it with life insurance?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

EimiYoshikawa posted:

How obvious is it that Trump has absolutely no idea what health insurance really is, and has 100% confused it with life insurance?

He literally thinks all insurance is the same and bases everything he knows about it off the Gerber's life insurance he's seen on fox and that's not a joke.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I don't think i can lol at the leader of a country wanting citizens to starve because they have the wrong skin color.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

it's just as likely that he literally believes that A. it's all fixed and B. he fixed it and I'm not sure which is worse

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Powershift posted:

I don't think i can lol at the leader of a country wanting citizens to starve because they have the wrong skin color.

I'm finding it hard to respect our (former?) allies as they sit silent while Puerto Ricans are genocided. How about some economic sanctions or something? Are you all completely lost without a competent US president to hold your hand and walk you through it?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Powershift posted:

Well, also that a mayor from PR questioned his aid efforts which his ego couldn't handle. Also that it was a woman.

But yes they have the wrong skin color to him. Remember, this is a family who thinks they're superior to others because of their genes. Nothing bad ever came out of a country's leader who believed in superior/inferior genetics, right?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/chrisunkim/status/918536035524644864

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lmao it's perfect

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

I was so convinced she was gonna just flip the bird or do the dicksucking gesture and I was all rearing to say that was too obvious a joke

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

can someone loving invade us please?

Just let Yellowstone do its thing, 100% made in America with no dirty foreign meddling.

Heh, covers the relevant parts too.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Trump sits through nightly playing of "Retreat" as the American flag was lowered on a Pennsylvania Air National Guard base during his interview with Sean Hannity.

quote:

Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it's being played to honor him or Hannity.

People watching the rally can be seen standing for the song in the background of Trump's interview but Trump seems to not know what the song means.

"Are they playing that for you or for me?" Trump joked to Hannity.

"They're playing that in honor of his ratings. He's beating everybody."

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

I needed a lol today

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

:chaostrump:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

hahaha hey do you guys remember ~23 years (centuries?) ago when it was still considered bad to be called a racist much less openly being a racist because it resulted in negative consequences? And now not only was the president elected largely because he's a racist but he continues to screw over non-whites openly and people literally worship him for it.

:lol:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm starting to think this trump guy is kind of a jerk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I'm starting to think this trump guy is kind of a jerk