Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
She had a lot of foresight to bring her weighted metal hat that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Hey thread, long time no see. I have a couple translation projects in the works (Haraiso Days volume 3 and We Are Reproducing volume 2) that I want to wait 'til the volume's done to share, but Q-Rais has started a theme in his daily 4-panel comics that have tickled me so I've been translating them, so I figured :justpost:

There's only a couple weeks' worth so far, and after that it'll slow to one every three or four days until he gets tired of the theme, but until then here's Critically-Endangered Species Hacchin-Pamos:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Helllllllll yes we love q rais

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Giant Ethicist posted:

Critically-Endangered Species Hacchin-Pamos

My cat had strong Hacchin-Pamos energy
(yes, I did get a ladder and bring her back down)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Giant Ethicist posted:

Hey thread, long time no see. I have a couple translation projects in the works (Haraiso Days volume 3 and We Are Reproducing volume 2) that I want to wait 'til the volume's done to share, but Q-Rais has started a theme in his daily 4-panel comics that have tickled me so I've been translating them, so I figured :justpost:

There's only a couple weeks' worth so far, and after that it'll slow to one every three or four days until he gets tired of the theme, but until then here's Critically-Endangered Species Hacchin-Pamos:

Paging Lostclock to the thread. Explain this please sir

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Giant Ethicist posted:

oh sweet I was wondering when we'd get more Thorsby

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

MS Paint Masterpieces
#620: Heavy Metal - Problematic

#622: Heavy Metal - Failure At Life

#623: Heavy Metal - [TECH]

"Okay, revived ya from the dead, now go back to sleep. Try not to think about the existential questions involved in that."

MS Paint Masterpieces
#624: Heavy Metal - Serious Business

Of course, you always start MMII by fighting metal man. That's just the rule.

#625: Heavy Metal - Just Being Polite

#627: Heavy Metal - What Up, G

okay that last one was all text, so extra comic

#628: Heavy Metal - Indignance

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Excited for more Q-Rais!

the holy poopacy posted:

Lavender Jack

I'm getting Tintin vibes from the orphan, but I don't know if that's just the dog.

This Tom guy better not be the Black Note because he seems like a nice guy.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Nightmare-eating pillow for Hideyoshi, a brawl for Crabb and a ZALGO for Ludovica! thank you thread!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Farg posted:

I thought the chair back was a jumpscare

The Different Country Diary/Souboutei crossover no one was expecting

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

THE FART by Clarice Tudor

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:golfclap:

E: Alas the scrolls hath runneth out!

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 06:00 on May 17, 2024

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Forsooth.

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 52: Heated Forging

I'm nearly certain the pose Numakawa is striking is a reference to something. Also holy poo poo, you weren't expecting them to get this big, were you?

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Russians on the Moon!

They lived happily ever after as gay dads. Perfect. No notes.

This is part of an entire series of "What if?" albums, but it doesn't seem like any of the others have been translated, so it will have to do for now.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i did think that The Fart was going to end with the guy sticking it out and that being the pivotal moment that saved their relationship but nay.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

I wondered about that, myself.

SimonChris posted:

Russians on the Moon!

They lived happily ever after as gay dads. Perfect. No notes.

This is part of an entire series of "What if?" albums, but it doesn't seem like any of the others have been translated, so it will have to do for now.

Bit rough on the original parents! Also that Putin, yikes. Thanks for posting, though!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

i did think that The Fart was going to end with the guy sticking it out and that being the pivotal moment that saved their relationship but nay.

I really thought that was where it was heading!
Early in my marriage, one day I awoke in the hallway, having encountered a fart so virulent during the night that my central nervous system simply piloted my unconscious body towards fresh air without me knowing about it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

SimonChris posted:

Russians on the Moon!

Aw boo, I thought we were in for something longer. Well it was weird and interesting while it lasted, and I enjoyed reading it.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Blind Alley

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

SimonChris posted:

Russians on the Moon!

fun story, but not sure why being exploded is less risky for the mom than going on the escape capsule

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Carthag Tuek posted:

fun story, but not sure why being exploded is less risky for the mom than going on the escape capsule

i think the dr's opinion is that she'd die on the capsule, so leave some space for people who have a better chance / their supplies.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Raluek posted:

i think the dr's opinion is that she'd die on the capsule, so leave some space for people who have a better chance / their supplies.

alright that makes more sense, yeah

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Iiiit's a little contrived to my mind, but I accept it.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I’d appreciate a final page that is about 12 panels of Putin being punched in the face or, alternatively, expiring of retrograde flatulence

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Emzedoh posted:

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 52: Heated Forging
I'm nearly certain the pose Numakawa is striking is a reference to something. Also holy poo poo, you weren't expecting them to get this big, were you?

I was. I was hoping for it. :getin:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Different Country Diary

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

busy busy friday so just a simple one pager today

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Shirley

And there it's finally confirmed, Shirley is an orphan and grew up in an orphanage. Which did not seem like an especially high-odds bet, but had never been specified before.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I like how ridiculously surprised MS. Bennet looks at the news.
"are you telling me that lonesome little girl who just walked into my employ is in fact an ORPHAN?"

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Tall Penguin

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Scream at own rear end

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Emzedoh posted:

This Tom guy better not be the Black Note because he seems like a nice guy.

I'm generally not a fan of mystery villains, because 95% of the time they're either revealed to be someone who had no apparent plot relevance, or characters that were portrayed sympathetically but turned out to be total monsters, and neither outcome is at all satisfying.

Like that was my first thought upon seeing this dude, I inherently distrust him solely because he seems like a good person introduced while a murderious masked malefactor is afoot, and I don't like that feeling. :mad:

that's a rant against the trope, not the comic. Lavender Jack has stuck the landing thus far.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i do not believe this guy is the black note

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i do not believe this guy is the black note

I mean duh, he's Lavender Jack

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

He's Lavender Jack. He even said so.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
I like Miss Bennet's exquisitely-rendered discomfort any time anyone mentions her doing anything ladylike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Giant Ethicist posted:

I like Miss Bennet's exquisitely-rendered discomfort any time anyone mentions her doing anything ladylike.

Ah, I've missed this guy.