Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

TheMostFrench posted:

I was with them until this. Even poo poo pee pee is more rational then never logging off twitter.

Did you read the question that gets you to Never Log Off? This is a choice in the adventure that will never be selected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/trufflesnuffle/status/1096210498285195265

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

TheMostFrench posted:

I was with them until this. Even poo poo pee pee is more rational then never logging off twitter.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Leavemywife posted:

Can you tell me more about this? Because the kind of dumbshit who's well known in the indie community that makes a chart like that has to be a special brand of lovely.

Oohh boy, yeah he is. Zak S is a lovely RPG dev who was linked with OSR. He was most notably known as a dick who accused anyone who criticized him of being sex-negative, siccing his fanbase in anyone and using multiple sockpuppet accounts to support his points.

He hid behind various women to avoid accusations of his shittiness, harassed at least one other RPG game dev out of the hobby entirely, and most well-known is when he got a consulting credit on D&D 5e. A large number of people pointed out his history of creepy abuse, only for Mike Mearls, head of the D&D 5e team to not only dismiss the accusations, but hand over the list of people who accused him directly to Zak.

And now a former girlfriend of his has released a facebook post running down a history of abuse and lovely behaviour, complete with an account of him posting as her to defend himself, and his response is a classic deflection and DARVO.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Leavemywife posted:

Can you tell me more about this? Because the kind of dumbshit who's well known in the indie community that makes a chart like that has to be a special brand of lovely.

Iirc zaks is the guy who said everyone who plays rpgs other than d&d-likes is a pedophile muderboner sex freak, but not like the cool sex freaks like him and his many friends in adult entertainment, who by the way all come over to his place to play d&d the right way and they love it you jealous loser

I haven't thought of him in years, and I can't remember clearly any of the stuff he said, but it was absolutely nasty. He was either incapable of civility or got off on being banned from places for telling people what they deserved for liking Wrong Elfgame. It might have been a self-promotion thing, he was always sucking his own dick over the games he ran, and I guess he had a podcast.

E: beaten and bettered

Doc Hawkins has a new favorite as of 01:05 on Feb 17, 2019

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

That's my favorite Jimmy Buffett album.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Doc Hawkins posted:

Iirc zaks is the guy who said everyone who plays rpgs other than d&d-likes is a pedophile muderboner sex freak, but not like the cool sex freaks like him and his many friends in adult entertainment, who by the way all come over to his place to play d&d the right way and they love it you jealous loser

I haven't thought of him in years, and I can't remember clearly any of the stuff he said, but it was absolutely nasty. He was either incapable of civility or got off on being banned from places for telling people what they deserved for liking Wrong Elfgame. It might have been a self-promotion thing, he was always sucking his own dick over the games he ran, and I guess he had a podcast.

E: beaten and bettered

I think he was also responsible for goon Mikan pulling all her games off Drivethrurpg and leaving the industry

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
^^^Yep, that's her.

Torchlighter posted:

Oohh boy, yeah he is. Zak S is a lovely RPG dev who was linked with OSR. He was most notably known as a dick who accused anyone who criticized him of being sex-negative, siccing his fanbase in anyone and using multiple sockpuppet accounts to support his points.

He hid behind various women to avoid accusations of his shittiness, harassed at least one other RPG game dev out of the hobby entirely, and most well-known is when he got a consulting credit on D&D 5e. A large number of people pointed out his history of creepy abuse, only for Mike Mearls, head of the D&D 5e team to not only dismiss the accusations, but hand over the list of people who accused him directly to Zak.

And now a former girlfriend of his has released a facebook post running down a history of abuse and lovely behaviour, complete with an account of him posting as her to defend himself, and his response is a classic deflection and DARVO.

To elaborate on this, Zak has a history of deadnaming trans people and siccing his fanbase onto folks, harassing, brigading, doxxing, etc. He's responsible for multiple people cutting ties with gaming altogether including at least one designer who used to be an SA traditional games regular. He also has a habit of sockpuppeting and impersonating other people. Up until recently it's always been something of a struggle to definitively give someone a clear and concise summary of why Zak S is such a lovely person because everything's been spread out over a decade of forum posts, private messages, smokescreens, and Zak's own coterie of friends coming to his defense to say that he's totally a wonderful stand-up person and his accusers must just be insane TERF/SWERF prudes with a grudge against such a successful and outspoken luminary, etc.

And it's not just a former girlfriend, it's the former girlfriend who he used to hold up as a shield who's come out and recounted a history of psychological and sexual abuse, backed up by multiple people, as well as Zak using her name to write long and sprawling defenses on his behalf. And now that this has come to light, everyone who used to be wavering on the fence about him or who never really knew what to trust have lined up to denounce and cut ties with him.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/nerdhapley/status/1096622448257118208

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/IanSams/status/1096474725604306944
https://twitter.com/TorraineWalker/status/1096910070439464960
https://twitter.com/IanSams/status/1096932977785929728

:qq: They're taking the wrong meme out of this!!! I am a press secretary and a professional!!! :qq:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wut

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'll venture a guess it's referring to Hillary and her love of hot sauce.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

what a loving toilet

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'll venture a guess it's referring to Hillary and her love of hot sauce.

More specifically the time Hillary said she keeps hot sauce in her purse immediately after a song played that mentioned keeping hot sauce in your purse

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

MizPiz posted:

More specifically the time Hillary said she keeps hot sauce in her purse immediately after a song played that mentioned keeping hot sauce in your purse

www.teenvogue.com/story/hillary-clinton-hot-sauce/amp posted:

Back in a 2012 interview with Condé Nast Traveler, when she was the Secretary of State, Clinton mentioned that she doesn't just carry Tabasco sauce in her bag, but she also carries red pepper flakes to add spice to her meals. She also mentioned it in a 2008 interview with 60 Minutes and it's been documented that she kept a large collection of hot sauce around the White House back when she was first lady.
It will be a decade before we understand how much of 2016 was built on lies, and we'll all be drowning under the ice caps by then.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

This guy's clearly never been to UW Madison.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

So Respectable Lawyer called out a dumb article about chuds being terrified of being outed as chuds. So Intellectual Dark Web writer and owner of Quillette Claire Lehmann tried to pounce on him.
https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1095399127666561026?s=19

Lawyer pointed out her site is a cryptofascist toilet and she responded by claiming he hates her because she's a woman.
https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/1096664299471134720?s=19

Lehmann then went on to praise herself for her grace and equanimity under adversity
https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/1096936454851198976?s=19

Which leads to today: when she proved how Not Mad she still is by siccing her followers on one of Lawyer's small fry followers.
https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1096981876806483968?s=19

Also, I can't find the tweet now but Lehmann went Jacob Wohl and claimed she was at a lefty house party where the other guests were abashedly talking about how much they all respected Ben Shapiro.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
And why should we care if prominent politicians like hot sauce and put it on things? Like...what?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

And why should we care if prominent politicians like hot sauce and put it on things? Like...what?

It’s obvious attempts to relate to the youths and it’s funny.

Like why people care about Trumps speeches that are usually incoherent messes of nothing.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I mean it looks like she's expecting the hot sauce bottle to pour like ketchup would. I don't think she has even held hot sauce before.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

CharlestheHammer posted:

Some old people actually do like spicy food

even some old money-having white politicians

What happens next will shock you

Seriously though when has Hillary attempted to relate to the youths? I thought one of the big criticisms of her was that she was out of touch with what regular Americans cared about? Is it possible she just actually likes hot sauce?

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 14:29 on Feb 17, 2019

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Some old people actually do like spicy food

even some old money-having white politicians

What happens next will shock you

Seriously though when has Hillary attempted to relate to the youths? I thought one of the big criticisms of her was that she was out of touch with what regular Americans cared about? Is it possible she just actually likes hot sauce?

Pokemon go to the polls

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Seriously though when has Hillary attempted to relate to the youths?

Pokemon goooooo to the polls!

E;fb like a red headed stepchild

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yaaas

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The funny thing about this one in particular is that she's right, she just doesn't realize that she's on the wrong side

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

rodbeard posted:

I mean it looks like she's expecting the hot sauce bottle to pour like ketchup would. I don't think she has even held hot sauce before.

I hold hot sauce bottles that way. That's the "I want a lot of this on my everything" grip.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Hilary was always trying to relate she was just horrible at it.

Harris is the same way.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Sunswipe posted:

Person in the comments seems to be arguing with themselves:

I wonder if it would blow their mind to realise that, as transgender people were amongst the many groups the Nazis wished to exterminate, this is actually one of the things "Tommies" died for.
I think that's literally the point though. "If the Germans had taken over all of these undesirables would have been gassed!"

CharlestheHammer posted:

Literally in the tweet a tiny bit below the one linked.
https://twitter.com/TorraineWalker/status/1096910373574402050
It's Hillary's horrid "Hot sauce in my bag swag fellow blacks!" in TYOOL 2019 but done by a loving black lady 20years her junior.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
at least hillary wasnt a cop

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Sarcopenia posted:

It's Hillary's horrid "Hot sauce in my bag swag fellow blacks!" in TYOOL 2019 but done by a loving black lady 20years her junior.

posted by her pasty social media staffer while tagging the brand. He also has "there's no such thing as someone else's war"on his bio, which I know it's about social justice but it sounds really dark in a US presidency context

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
https://twitter.com/yellow4523/status/1096813678345752576

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Hillary literally does have hot sauce on her at all times, though. As someone quoted earlier, there's articles about it dating back to her being First Lady and keeping a pepper garden at the White House. Her media people trying to relate it to Beyonce, on the other hand, wasn't great. Establishment Dems really need to find people that aren't awkward, corporate weirdos to be in charge of helping them get the youth vote.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Hillary literally does have hot sauce on her at all times, though. As someone quoted earlier, there's articles about it dating back to her being First Lady and keeping a pepper garden at the White House. Her media people trying to relate it to Beyonce, on the other hand, wasn't great. Establishment Dems really need to find people that aren't awkward, corporate weirdos to be in charge of helping them get the youth vote.

People actually caring about the hot sauce still baffles me though. It's like when Hannity was going nuts over Obama liking grey poupon. It's like...why do you care? If Hillary likes hot sauce enough that she takes it everywhere it's like...whatever, some people like hot sauce a lot and put it on everything. Nothing wrong with that. Surprise surprise, politicians are people and some of them really like hot sauce. It just isn't something I'm going to care about at all.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's not about the hot sauce, it's about the pandering and that Kamala has Hillary's people working for her now and they're apparently running the exact same playbook from 2016

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Lol if you think the vast majority of voters give a single flying poo poo about anything other than how much they superficially like a candidate

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
People voted for W because he was someone you could have a beer with.
Trump doesn't drink, but those same people voted for him anyway.

People will just use these actions by politicians to further endorse their already established beliefs.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/thequentinletts/status/1097073556100444160

(Switzerland, being entirely surrounded by EU member states, is party to the Schengen treaty that allows for the abolition of border checks, which the UK is not part of)

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I always love it when the police brag about these small busts
https://twitter.com/MurrayGardner4/status/1095722330905628672?s=19

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 17:43 on Feb 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
E: too slow on the reply