Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I've seen the Pizzaburger also! I can take this one tomorrow if Palpek doesn't mind.
I'd probably be able to buy one on monday but not tomorrow so if somebody is faster than me I don't mind. Actually the more goons willing to do this and post about their experience with a photo the better. It specifically needs to be Pizzaburger Hot Dog though. I've seen Pizzaburgers before but the Hot Dog kind takes it to another level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

AlbieQuirky posted:

One of yours, I think. We don't spell it "flavour".

midwesterncanada.txt?

Crap, you might be right

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Mymla posted:

It even contains 2 BURGER/BURGERS.

Half BURGER. Half BURGERS. All of their strength with none of their weaknesses.
They call them the BURGwalkers.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Palpek posted:

Hot Dog.

I'll see what I can do, Agent Cooper.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Cakefarts Carol posted:

Crap, you might be right

Please don't doxx me. I just find vinegar repulsive, like celery.

It can be used sparingly in recipes where it isn't the only flavour, curries for example.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
If someone beats Palpek to the punch, and they are the correct BURGER/BURGERS (only Hot Dog will do!), he or she gets to pick the charity instead, and I'll bump it up to $30.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Palpek posted:

I saw this yesterday with my own eyes at a local supermarket:

Hotdog, cheese, and pickle, accompanied by a rich ketchup sauce.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

In the spirit of the holiday season, if you go get one of those, eat it, and show us a trip report, I'll donate $25 to a charity of your choice.

Come on, it's made by a doctor and it has no fewer than eleven stars on the label, it has to be good

I could've sworn that someone did buy and try that already. I know the donut burger got tried but I guess I was just mistaken about the pizzaburger. Feel like I've seen it in here at least three times.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

I could've sworn that someone did buy and try that already. I know the donut burger got tried but I guess I was just mistaken about the pizzaburger. Feel like I've seen it in here at least three times.

Someone in GBS got one but it was the pepperoni one so not really the same. Just looked like two pizza bagels smushed together

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

RareAcumen posted:

I know I've said "no pizzaburger hot dog rules you god drat pizzaburger hot dog hitlers" at least once

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Decrepus posted:

Hotdog, cheese, and pickle, accompanied by a rich ketchup sauce.

There's definitely a picture of mustard there, not ketchup

I'm not sure if that makes it worse

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Everything is worse with mustard.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
You guys cursed me with your vinegarchat! I knocked over a full bottle and it shattered everywhere! My floor is clean and my mop smells awful.

Merry Christmas, thread!

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You guys cursed me with your vinegarchat! I knocked over a full bottle and it shattered everywhere! My floor is clean and my mop smells awful.

Merry Christmas, thread!

Curse the delicious cleanliness of vinegar! Curse it!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Merry Christmas, thread!

Who is all thumbs and speaks limited French? That vous!

Zekky
Feb 27, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone! Here's a picture of some of the lovely festive pastries and baked goods we're enjoying in my household today.

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008
Mood lighting really sells it.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Why is there a plate of shrimp

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Comittment to an internet joke

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's a good joke, though, so I'm fine with it.

In other news, I have been to seven grocery stores, but haven't found the Hot Dog version anywhere. Sad!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Mymla posted:

It's small pastry stupid.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mymla posted:

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah, they're gonna fry em up afterwards.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Mymla posted:

:captainpop:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

It is a movie joke actually. Watch Repo Man some time.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone, and may your food be non-terrifying!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Mymla posted:

Those are clearly tiny pastries.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

my mother in law favored us with this dish on christmas:

lemon/lime jello with pineapple, carrots and celery. it actually wasn't too bad on its own but when she insisted on drowning it in a mayo/milk sauce it got pretty inedible

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Oh... oh you poor dear

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

YOU HAVE TO HAVE SAUCE! IT CUTS THE SWEETNESS!

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

Anyway one time my wife and I got on the elevator in our apartment building to go out to the company Christmas party and then we looked down and saw this

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Anyway one time my wife and I got on the elevator in our apartment building to go out to the company Christmas party and then we looked down and saw this

Modern art is kinda weird sometimes. But this one really cuts the mustard! :downsrim:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Efexeye posted:

my mother in law favored us with this dish on christmas:

lemon/lime jello with pineapple, carrots and celery. it actually wasn't too bad on its own but when she insisted on drowning it in a mayo/milk sauce it got pretty inedible

Time to put her in a home, sorry...

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Time to put her in a home, sorry...

She's from Hurley, Wisconsin. Comes by it honestly

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
How the gently caress can anyone not like Malt Vinegar? Sometimes I just see it in the cupboard and Ill just take a swig of it.

Lemon Juice also. Just takes a bit of time to get used to the tongue burn and profuse sweating.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I heart bacon posted:

Modern art is kinda weird sometimes. But this one really cuts the mustard! :downsrim:

I really like the idea of someone just going around leaving bottles of mustard everywhere.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Astrobastard posted:

How the gently caress can anyone not like Malt Vinegar? Sometimes I just see it in the cupboard and Ill just take a swig of it.

Lemon Juice also. Just takes a bit of time to get used to the tongue burn and profuse sweating.

related: pickle juice is also good

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blunt for century posted:

related: pickle juice is also good

Pickled egg juice, scrub. :colbert:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

whiteyfats posted:

Pickled egg juice, scrub. :colbert:

also good

fact

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Efexeye posted:

She's from Hurley, Wisconsin. Comes by it honestly

Hurley, squire! Famous place, say no more!

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

Astrobastard posted:

Sour is not a common flavor for a lot of people, to their detriment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Potato Jones posted:

Sour is not a common flavor for a lot of people, to their detriment.

I think it's more that sour needs to be properly balanced with other flavors. Like a good Thai soup that incorporates sour as well as savory and salty is balanced and delicious. Just pouring malt vinegar over your fish and chips risks overpowering the basic foods, especially as they typically aren't heavily seasoned to begin with.