Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

thepopstalinist posted:

Oh hey the last update for Project Reality has been posted, if anyone's into it.

And if you are not, you should be. Such an excellent weather mod. Should be in the OP in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

I could _probably_ make an .esp for it. I've done it before for weapons.

E:

Ok, I think it'll be a hell of a lot easier if I just threw _all_ of this poo poo up:

http://capnbeeb.com/SA/Screenshots/Games/Vegas/satchel%20mod/

Disregard the satchel bit (although the cool satchel bag from alexscorpion is up there), and download all of those zips and install as you normally would. I'll throw my edited mesh up there, and the .esp should take over. If not, I'll make a custom .esp just for it.
Thanks, but I'm confused about something: is there any specific order I should install these in?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
Not that I can recall. So long as the meshes and textures are all accounted for, it _should_ work.

Zilkin
Jan 9, 2009
I wanted to try the FOOK mod, but it says it not yet updated to support Lonesome Road. What will happen if I try to load it up anyway? I haven't ever used mods for NV before so I really have no idea. Also which other mods that add new places/quests to the game would you guys recommend?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Since it keeps coming up several times and I've been recieving PMs, please remember that my shader modification needs to be used with the supplied, modified project reality version. It won't look like in the screenshots with other weather mods and the weather mod on it's own won't look well either. If you see lots of extremely bright fog or some other assorted weirdness, then there's something wrong with how you installed the weather mod. On first start the sky needs to be completly blue, no clouds. If it isn't, then it isn't working right, in most cases probably conflicting with something else. Again, the supplied esp is a weather mod in it's own right. I'm still on a fix for the Strips' brightness and it should be out soon, along with some other, assorted tweaks. Also I've been hearing that these apparently don't work that well with ATI cards performance-wise, not sure what the reason there is, and will probably be a WONTFIX as I don't own an ATI-card. Sorry! Also screenshots taken with Steam will show the game as if the shaders weren't running, so you didn't go insane, that's a steam thing. Either use fraps or keep the print-key pressed, a screenshot will show up in the directory of the supplied .dll.

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Oct 2, 2011

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Project Nevada's explosive entry is a bit weird. I was throwing sticks of dynamite at the Nipton mayor's door and couldn't bust it open. It was an average lock, too.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Ddraig posted:

Project Nevada's explosive entry is a bit weird. I was throwing sticks of dynamite at the Nipton mayor's door and couldn't bust it open. It was an average lock, too.

It's based on your Explosives skill and the power of the explosive. With a weak explosive and presumably low skill (who puts points into Explosives?) it's no surprise you can't break a lock that normally needs 50 skill.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Just a question, is there a mod for FO3 or NV that removes Radscorpions from spawning? I enjoyed FO3 but the big rear end scorpions coming over the hills was where I had to restart breathing and eject the disc.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Oct 2, 2011

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

Ddraig posted:

I liked FWE's version a lot better, myself.

Also, I had to disable PNs visor overlay. It was just too much. It's like my mask was 4 inches from my face or something. I wouldn't mind the scratched surface and poo poo like that, but losing over 50% of my vision was overkill.

Craptacular! posted:

Just a question, is there a mod for FO3 or NV that removes Radscorpions from spawning? I enjoyed FO3 but the big rear end scorpions coming over the hills was where I had to restart breathing and eject the disc.

Todd Howard spotted.

Alasyre fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Oct 2, 2011

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

A question about the Signature Weapon mod: Does the Bottomless ability not function with modded ammo? It doesn't seem to be working on my Serenity Assault Cannon, I'm guessing because it's using a non-vanilla ammuniton type (.88 magnum)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

thepopstalinist posted:

Oh hey the last update for Project Reality has been posted, if anyone's into it.

I really enjoy this mod but there's no reason for nights to be absolutely pitch-loving black.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Still can't get WME to work with project Nevada, even with the compatibility patch.

Here's my current load order, I still crash just after launch.

code:
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
[X] WME - DLCs.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] Fellout.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
[X] Project Nevada - WME.esp
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
[X] WME - DLCs.esp

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Because you have WME.esp loading after PN's compatibility patch.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
Quick question about GRA: Why are there regular laser pistols that now have (GRA) next to them in the description? What's the difference between those and the original laser pistols? I'm not very far yet but this probably applies to other inventory variants as well.

Also, is the GRA 5.56 gun the exact same as "that gun?" I'm just not clear on how it's integrated itself into the vanilla lists. I thought it was strictly new stuff.

The Joe Man fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Oct 2, 2011

RebelWorm
Mar 23, 2011

I'm a tough guy

The Joe Man posted:

Quick question about GRA: Why are there regular laser pistols that now have (GRA) next to them in the description? What's the difference between those and the original laser pistols?

Also, is the GRA 5.56 gun the exact same as "that gun?" I'm just not clear on how it's integrated itself into the vanilla lists. I thought it was strictly new stuff.

The weapons with (GRA) are the ones that can use the new mods and according the the Fallout wiki:

quote:

Compared to That Gun, the 5.56mm pistol sports less damage, attack speed, durability, and critical chance, but is a concealable holdout weapon so long as your sneak skill is 50 or greater.

EDIT: Also I should mention that the standard Fat Man can't use the new mininuke ammo. You need the GRA Fat Man or Esther.

RebelWorm fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 2, 2011

GobyWan
Jun 5, 2006
tiny plastic novelty palm trees are all I need
Ok, new problem, and I'm fairly sure it's not me making a dumbass mistake this time. Everywhere around Goodsprings, the terrain LOD mesh is poking out of the actual terrain. It's not just in the distance, either - I can be standing on it and it won't go away. Nothing I've done with any of the LOD or fade settings has changed it in the slightest. Any ideas?

Edit: Forgot to mention that a few objects in the area (windmills, water tower, billboard etc.) have the same problem - their LOD model is occupying the same space as their regular model.

Active Mod Files:
code:
00  FalloutNV.esm [CRC: 26D5B980]
01  DeadMoney.esm [CRC: D70F165B]
02  HonestHearts.esm [CRC: 2352B189]
03  OldWorldBlues.esm [CRC: 7F8F8225]
04  GunRunnersArsenal.esm [CRC: 0AAC938D]
05  ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm [CRC: EC7EB1BE]
06  ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm [CRC: D4710960]
07  NVCE Main.esm [CRC: 4C8E6A8D]
08  Advanced Recon Tech.esm [CRC: 868A8CC1]
09  CINEMATECH.esm [CRC: 4080EE0F]
0A  Inventory Access.esm [CRC: C4A21B40]
0B  More Perks.esm [CRC: 28CE3B92]
0C  More Perks for Companions.esm  [Version 1.0.0] [CRC: D88B1E14]
0D  More Perks for Dead Money.esm  [Version 1.0.0] [CRC: 129204A2]
0E  More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm  [Version 1.0.0] [CRC: 25B6073B]
0F  More Perks for Old World Blues.esm [CRC: B980D0D2]
10  More Traits.esm  [Version 1.0.0] [CRC: 820E087D]
11  NSkies URWLified.esm [CRC: 47F8410D]
12  NVInteriors_Core.esm [CRC: 697E367E]
13  NVInteriors_WastelandEditon.esm [CRC: 5F1A8B5E]
14  NVR-Strip.esm [CRC: 35B57DF8]
15  Project Nevada - Core.esm [CRC: EDE609EF]
16  Project Nevada - Equipment.esm [CRC: 7F067E96]
17  rePopulated Wasteland.esm [CRC: 613090A2]
18  Tales from the Burning Sands.esm  [Version 1.22b] [CRC: 9BBED7A6]
19  WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm [CRC: 4D3B5E78]
1A  OFT_Merge_All.esp [CRC: 578A1153]
1B  DarNifiedUINV.esp [CRC: E46691F1]
1C  CASM.esp [CRC: 0ECCEF43]
1D  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.2] [CRC: CADD67E1]
1E  Bobblehunt.esp [CRC: D29ACA44]
1F  Readius_NV.esp [CRC: 0AC823D4]
20  Lucky 38 Suite Expansion.esp [CRC: D1FAC4B3]
21  The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp [CRC: CECE1646]
22  NVR-NPCs.esp [CRC: DEAE3309]
23  NVR-Version_10.esp [CRC: 8AFECB3C]
24  Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp [CRC: 3D8693B2]
25  Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp [CRC: 507ADFFB]
26  Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp [CRC: E6D45D29]
27  Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp [CRC: 11404F32]
28  MojaveExtended100.esp [CRC: ACC8EE0B]
29  ExtendedNVRadio.esp [CRC: 2EDBB668]
2A  NewVegasBounties.esp [CRC: A5BD47FE]
2B  NewVegasBountiesII.esp [CRC: C41E42E0]
2C  Kobu's Free Wild Wasteland Trait.esp  [Version 1.2.] [CRC: 0A14D389]
2D  LibrarianOfTheWastes.esp [CRC: 124B4386]
2E  More Perks Update.esp [CRC: 3A68986B]
2F  More Perks for Companions Update.esp [CRC: 3321EC32]
30  More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp [CRC: 5CC6B9FD]
31  More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp [CRC: CF1527F2]
32  More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp [CRC: 7E701274]
33  More Traits Update.esp [CRC: 62C8F5A5]
34  NV_STTraitsandPerks - NVSE.esp [CRC: A0F97819]
35  SignatureWeapons.esp [CRC: 8E25137A]
36  SignatureArmor.esp [CRC: B2D2C7B9]
37  Advanced Recon Gear.esp [CRC: 5F566502]
38  Advanced Recon Tech.esp [CRC: DCCF98ED]
39  Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp [CRC: ABADC5B0]
3A  Powered Power Armor.esp [CRC: 1A1950FD]
3B  NVCE DLC01.esp [CRC: CB761A9C]
3C  NVCE DLC02.esp [CRC: 47E9E7F8]
++  NVCE DLC03.esp [CRC: 1C982CD7]
3D  CompanionDisguises.esp [CRC: BEF1A64C]
3E  Color Me Evil.esp [CRC: 9F704D9B]
3F  Delay DLC - Dead Money.esp [CRC: 4EEAAC80]
40  Delay DLC - Honest Hearts.esp [CRC: ADE6147F]
41  Delay DLC - Old World Blues.esp [CRC: BFC9AFEF]
42  Jump Fall Fixer.esp [CRC: 3FEF47CB]
43  Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp [CRC: B2189109]
44  WeaponModsExpanded.esp [CRC: 0F3D2DCF]
45  Project Nevada - WMX.esp [CRC: C0DA6CFD]
46  WMX-ModernWeapons.esp [CRC: 0FE57222]
47  WMX-DeadMoney.esp [CRC: 9B8CE33F]
48  WMX-HonestHearts.esp [CRC: 125366D4]
49  WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp [CRC: C3038B3F]
4A  EVE FNV.esp [CRC: DA6EBB58]
4B  Project Nevada - EVE.esp [CRC: 23A5C777]
++  WMX-EVE.esp [CRC: 279D1251]
4C  Vurt's WFO.esp [CRC: 92120D35]
4D  Lombard Station.esp [CRC: 9816FB3C]
4E  NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp [CRC: 8C95A5D6]
4F  NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp [CRC: 425271A8]
++  NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp [CRC: 7336897E]
50  DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp [CRC: 462177C5]
51  ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp [CRC: 7BF2DE7D]
++  Grunt Expanded PN.esp [CRC: AFE5B086]
++  GRA - Grunt perk fix.esp [CRC: 4706F997]
++  OWB Valence Extra.esp [CRC: B1A18368]
++  OWB Stealth Field Suit.esp [CRC: 31ED2B18]
++  OWB More Vendor Caps.esp [CRC: 86843649]
++  OWB Moddable FIDO.esp [CRC: 2BB702B3]
52  OWB Companion Teleport.esp [CRC: 553631D7]
53  Bashed Patch, 0.esp [CRC: A7743131]
Also using: NMC Small texture pack, Unified HUD

GobyWan fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 2, 2011

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

The Lone Badger posted:

A question about the Signature Weapon mod: Does the Bottomless ability not function with modded ammo? It doesn't seem to be working on my Serenity Assault Cannon, I'm guessing because it's using a non-vanilla ammuniton type (.88 magnum)
How many total types of ammunition does the weapon use, counting the modded types? I only programmed it to support 5 types, which was the most any weapon used in the base game.

In general, it should work with modded ammo...I was actually rather proud of how adaptable I thought I'd made it. :/

Strudel Man fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Oct 2, 2011

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

RebelWorm posted:

The weapons with (GRA) are the ones that can use the new mods and according the the Fallout wiki:

EDIT: Also I should mention that the standard Fat Man can't use the new mininuke ammo. You need the GRA Fat Man or Esther.

Huh, okay thanks. That seems kinda lazy. You'd think they'd replace all the standard weapons with the GRA variant but :effort:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

The Joe Man posted:

Huh, okay thanks. That seems kinda lazy. You'd think they'd replace all the standard weapons with the GRA variant but :effort:
The reason they didn't is literally consoles. Like, consoles don't look at revised base forms in the correct order or something, so they had to just make new weapons.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9

Strudel Man posted:

The reason they didn't is literally consoles. Like, consoles don't look at revised base forms in the correct order or something, so they had to just make new weapons.

Edit: I'll just re-quote.

J.E. Sawyer/rope kid via FormSpring posted:

The engine used for Fallout: New Vegas handles load order for .esm/.esp files differently on each platform (PC, PS3, Xbox 360). For purposes of this discussion, let's talk about the three that are relevant: FalloutNV.esm (the master .esm for Fallout: New Vegas), Update.esm (the patch) and GunRunnersArsenal.esm.

When we modify a form that exists in the base FalloutNV.esm and save it off in a new .esm, the base ID remains the same between the two so the engine understands that they are fundamentally the same form. When the engine loads the game, it loads the forms in FalloutNV.esm FIRST. After FalloutNV.esm is done loading, it starts to load in the other .esms. In this case, it loads Update.esm and GunRunnersArsenal.esm. If one of these .esms contains a form with the same base ID as a form in FalloutNV.esm, that form is overridden.

However, the platforms load these data files in a different order, and not consistently. If both Update.esm and GunRunnersArsenal.esm contained a form with the same base ID (e.g. a weapon that was previously patched), the engine may load the one in Update.esm last or the one in GunRunnersArsenal.esm last. If it loaded the one in Update.esm, it wouldn't matter that there were mods associated with the form in GunRunnersArsenal.esm.

In the not-so-terrible case, you get weapons that seemingly haphazardly have old stats/old mods or new stats/new mods. In the worst case, data in one .esm that relies on data in another loads first, attempts to reference the other data, can't find anything (because it hasn't loaded) and hangs or crashes the game.

On PCs, this is not an issue because there's a single platform and users can manually adjust their load order. For Gun Runners' Arsenal, creating GRA versions of weapons was the safest way to add items without generating a huge list of load order issues on different platforms.

Syrant fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 2, 2011

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Strudel Man posted:

How many total types of ammunition does the weapon use, counting the modded types? I only programmed it to support 5 types, which was the most any weapon used in the base game.

In general, it should work with modded ammo...I was actually rather proud of how adaptable I thought I'd made it. :/

It's a bbrand new ammo list (.88 magnum) with 6 possible ammo types.
I could delete one of them from the mod if that would help.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

The Lone Badger posted:

It's a bbrand new ammo list (.88 magnum) with 6 possible ammo types.
I could delete one of them from the mod if that would help.
All but the last ammo type on the list should work properly, then.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Burt from AGSU is such a nice weapon, but the weight (20.00) and the ammo recipe is just :psyduck:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

VisAbsoluta posted:

Burt from AGSU is such a nice weapon, but the weight (20.00) and the ammo recipe is just :psyduck:

Sounds about right for a 4 bore rifle. Any lighter and it'd cripple your arm :v:

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
In my DLCs, I'm getting a lot of areas and the occasional quest text in German. All the dialogue, etc is English, so it doesn't greatly affect me. It's just a little weird.

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cantorsdust posted:

In my DLCs, I'm getting a lot of areas and the occasional quest text in German. All the dialogue, etc is English, so it doesn't greatly affect me. It's just a little weird.

If you're using the latest unofficial (inofficial?) community patch that might be it. It all disappeared when I reverted back to an earlier version.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

Sounds about right for a 4 bore rifle. Any lighter and it'd cripple your arm :v:

Hahaha after reading your post I did a quick research and it turns out this was used to hunt motherfucking elephants, guess that's what I get for knowing nothing about firearms.

Retrograde
Jan 22, 2007

Strange game-- the only winning move is not to play.

thepopstalinist posted:

Installed this and it absolutely raped my framerate indoors or out, anyone have any tweak tips to make this run at an acceptable fps?

And of course i solve this as soon as i post, turned off 'Subtle DoF' (whatever the gently caress that is, depth of field?) and yay, fast game again.

Retrograde fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 2, 2011

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

The Joe Man posted:

If you don't want that GRA tag everywhere there's already a mod get's rid of all of the GRA tags on the new Unique and new ammo types (except for the Ammo crafting screen but this probably can't be changed), as well as getting rid of the Vanilla weapons and replacing them with the GRA versions (no tags as well). This means any AMR or 12.7mm SMG or whatever you find can be modded.

Unfortanley, the mod creator took it apon himself to add some rather unnecessary price and stat changes (in particular it makes the Katana horribly broken). But it's nothing FNVEdit can't fix if you feel strongly against it:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44170

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
That ADAM mod I linked earlier? I just got around to downloading and installing it and god drat... I didn't think it was possible to like the Ranger Armor any more but... this is seriously one of the highest quality mods released for New Vegas yet.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Brace posted:

That ADAM mod I linked earlier? I just got around to downloading and installing it and god drat... I didn't think it was possible to like the Ranger Armor any more but... this is seriously one of the highest quality mods released for New Vegas yet.

Yeah it's really impeccable. It fixed my only gripe with those armors with the latest update too.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Strudel Man posted:

All but the last ammo type on the list should work properly, then.

Probably a different issue then. I'll reorder my mods, rebuild my merged patch etc.

Oh, just thought of something - it might be conflicting with the 'no automatic reload' mod I'm using. I'll try turning that off.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Retrograde posted:

And of course i solve this as soon as i post, turned off 'Subtle DoF' (whatever the gently caress that is, depth of field?) and yay, fast game again.

Simply, it blurs objects/distances that aren't the camera's focus. Like how going into VATS blurs everything but you and your target, or when the foreground for a television show gets sharper and the background gets blurry.

DoF in lighting mods is usually just there to blur the really far away mountains so they don't look as weird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field goes into ridiculous detail, but partway down, there are example photos of flowers and a cat.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

Probably a different issue then. I'll reorder my mods, rebuild my merged patch etc.

Oh, just thought of something - it might be conflicting with the 'no automatic reload' mod I'm using. I'll try turning that off.

Edit: No dice. Oh well.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

Edit: No dice. Oh well.
Edit2: Quote and edit are different.
Edit3: Bloody hell I'm stupid today.
Edit4: I'm a total idiot. Only works in combat of course.

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Oct 3, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Nektu posted:

And if you are not, you should be. Such an excellent weather mod. Should be in the OP in my opinion.

It is in the OP. :ssh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
Somehow, Boxcar regained the use of his legs the moment I walked in to the general store in Nipton. There was some shouting and gunshots from upstairs, but I was more concerned with the MASSIVE PHONEY attempting to defraud me of my precious recreational goods medical supplies.

Healthcare fraud is a serious thing, Boxcar.

Deadly serious.

Boxcar sufficiently medicated, I went upstairs to see what the hubbub was.

Who the he-

WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP :zoid:

She had an accomplice up there with a shotgun, who promptly fell ill due to acute gutshot-itis. For some reason, she ran back UP stairs, past me, managing to absorb a considerable amount of ammunition. I assume the sheer amount of lead injected into her belly caused her to lose her balance.

Oh, and then there's this garish thing on her person. All decadent and fancy and poo poo.

Well THAT didn't go so well, now did it?

poo poo's mine now. Probably gonna just throw this flashy showpiece in a trunk in Lombard Station or something.

Bonus Fun With VATS Sequence:

Well done, gun! You deserve a treat :toot:

My precision shooting caused a few Powder Gangers to run in the general direction of The gently caress Away, straight into NCR hands. The NCR sure as poo poo wasn't going to gank my kills. HELL no.

Bwahahaha.

Where's Waldo!

Looks like he's all over the place :q:

Blarfo
Jul 17, 2007
Have you considered perhaps a New Vegas themed livejournal account?

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
So it looks like PN added some spiffy power armor for the boomers:

Guess it's a good thing they added shotgun surgeon and stay back since the boomers now have even more stuff I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Capn Beeb posts are the best posts. :clint:

Capn Beeb posted:

Well THAT didn't go so well, now did it?

Is this a mod? I remember those notes in Talon Mercs in Fallout 3, but not in New Vegas.