Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010
I guess someone over at Dawgsaloon tweeted the guy: http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/15170-Beff-s-emotional-friend-replied-to-me-on-twitter!

If you don't want to click, they asked him if Beth was good with her mouth, and the guy said "well her dad was a dentist". Yeah, who commits Insurance fraud.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1129&dat=20011217&id=r4VIAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MXADAAAAIBAJ&pg=2325,5882631

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

porkfriedrice posted:

I guess someone over at Dawgsaloon tweeted the guy: http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/15170-Beff-s-emotional-friend-replied-to-me-on-twitter!

If you don't want to click, they asked him if Beth was good with her mouth, and the guy said "well her dad was a dentist". Yeah, who commits Insurance fraud.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1129&dat=20011217&id=r4VIAAAAIBAJ&sjid=MXADAAAAIBAJ&pg=2325,5882631

Later in the thread: "It's a fake account with two V's instead of a W."

There used to be a great Twitter account "BethStem" that posted perfect stuff.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

This is also from that thread, is this a legit pic or a photoshop? If legit no wonder Howard is starting to flip...

He had someone else holding the camera, so I had to get right next to him and put my hand over his junk!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Her eyes in that pic, there's just not any other way to look at it.

I'd never want to see someone have that happen to them(an affair or divorce) just for the sake of my enjoyment but it's really hard to say that knowing if she was caught having an affair Howard would probably get a spark of fire back in his soul and make some amazing radio. The fallout around the staff would be amazing. That 10 minute argument he had with Gary today would have turned into an hour of just trashing everything about Gary.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

mrfreeze posted:

This is also from that thread, is this a legit pic or a photoshop? If legit no wonder Howard is starting to flip...

He had someone else holding the camera, so I had to get right next to him and put my hand over his junk!

That's poorly Photoshoped.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

musclecoder posted:

Looks like Howard's work

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

musclecoder posted:

Yeah I mean, that left hand? Unless she really does have man hands, of course.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Shameful hussy!

(From Dawg's Saloon.)

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

prefect posted:

Shameful hussy!

(From Dawg's Saloon.)

How long before we get that midget's head stuck on there.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Someone posted this on SFN, but it's great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gkB4zQWXy3w

1:30 is pretty good.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Holy poo poo if my gf posed like that with another guy I'd totally think she either has or totally wants to gently caress that guy.

Can any girls in the thread comment on this?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
We all knew this was coming. She must love that he is stuck traveling around the country for work now.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Oh so you don't think that she loves going to bed at seven thirty, dealing with a neurotic narcissistic freak and having those old balls slapping against her ?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
You obviously know nothing about ~*true love*~.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Well I guess she doesn't need to call the professional lock picker so she can sneak in and poke holes in his condoms anymore.

Who am I kidding, he probably inspects each one of them before putting it on.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I showed my girlfriend the picture and asked her what she thought.

Her: "I think they look like a nice couple."
Me: "You wouldn't be pissed if that was me as the guy in the shot?"
Her: "What about all the poo poo he says about girls on his show?"
Me: "Well there's entertainer Howard and real life Howard and.... :aaaaa:"

I walked into a trap.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Well I guess she doesn't need to call the professional lock picker so she can sneak in and poke holes in his condoms anymore.

Who am I kidding, he probably inspects each one of them before putting it on.
How romantic.

And Gary is such a sychophantic human being, jesus he makes me want to vomit. I'm listening to it now and my god what a poo poo show. I used to feel bad for Gary when people on the show would rag on him but he deserves every loving inch of it.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

chiz posted:

How romantic.

And Gary is such a sychophantic human being, jesus he makes me want to vomit. I'm listening to it now and my god what a poo poo show. I used to feel bad for Gary when people on the show would rag on him but he deserves every loving inch of it.

Yeah well what do you do for a living? :smug: We need a smug smilie with huge Gary chompers.

drat, after the post above linking to YouTube I started listening to other old show clips. I miss the old show :(

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
As much fun as it is to imagine that Beth is cheating on him, it's possible for people who are professional models to strike a pose that is misleading to the viewer of a picture. :monocle:

Honestly all I get out of that is "Beth is prone to pulling a MySpace profile face when she's getting her picture taken"

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

AltronHGX posted:

I'm torn. The human being in me feels legitimately horrible and a little bit sick for Howard. It makes me cringe a seeing that, but the degenerate Howard Stern fan in me wants to see everything crash and burn for the sake of the great radio it will entertain me with.

Do not feel bad. He made his money from torment people and their love interests. Making Fred's wife "make out" with her co-star to piss off Fred. Sal's wife and the 143 thing. Even Gary and his "my personal life is a two, my professional life is a noine".

Howard lives for this stuff.

Beth is a model and that was a model pose and she probably knew it was going up on twitter and tried to be sexy. She most likely isn't cheating, but it is still funny to give Howard poo poo over it because, well, somebody pranked the prankster.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

How romantic.

Gary is Howard's producer, it is his job to be his number 1 sycophant.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

chiz posted:

Holy poo poo if my gf posed like that with another guy I'd totally think she either has or totally wants to gently caress that guy.

I wouldn't ever pose like that with another guy (I am married) and if I did it would be because I either wanted to gently caress him or I already had. I'd totally expect my husband to call me out if I was photographed like that with another dude. That said...there's a different set of rules for the rich and famous. I doubt she's cheating, though I would think Howard would be pissed. Remember when she went for a massage and it was with a guy? Howard totally overreacted there.

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Mar 15, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
In case anyone missed the bit on the show where King of All Blacks gets Howard and Beth talking, it's up on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nth2hp5_WoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qezbj8hXuh4

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

chiz posted:

came in here to post this, glad everyone agrees

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Even if she's not boning that guy, the fact that Howard is so easily worried shows a lot of insecurity. You shouldn't be that paranoid that your wife is going to find another guy unless you're really worried about the state of your relationship.

That said, she's totally boning that guy, and probably has a few lovers on the side. Howard had to know what this really was. Also...when do you think the Artie story is going to come out? I remember that Gary went to talk to Artie when he was in the hospital and Robin did a few times, but that could be taken a few ways.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Also...when do you think the Artie story is going to come out?

What story was that?

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
After listening to these clips he genuinely does get a little concerned and then totally backtracks over the rest of the segment after he realizes he hurt her feelings. He totally caved.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Also...when do you think the Artie story is going to come out?

I think it was said on the Nick and Artie show that Artie's second book is coming out by the end of this year, and he will talk all about the suicide attempt and the falling off the wagon in it. Although I doubt he will be fully honest in regards to Howard, he's too loyal for that.
Oh, and according to Howardstern.com, during the call with Beth she got pissed and said “You know what sucks for him? He’s an incredibly hot guy.” Did whoever wrote up the segment for the site just phrase that horribly wrong, or did it really come out as bad as it sounds?

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
King of All Blacks is one of my favorite regular callers.

I love how they're trying to understand what he's even saying.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 15, 2012

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003
I remember Artie mentioning somewhere that Fred and Gary called/visited him often after the suicide attempt and are still in touch.

Howard seems more and more prone to not discussing 'white elephants in the room' on the air (the Beth/Brothers video for example), which in turn makes the show more and more uncomfortable and fake. Those Dawgs Saloon guys seem to be the natural 'response' to this trend. Howard seems keen to leave his muckracking/personal-attack past behind him but those guys reaaaalllly dont want to let him.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

I love the image of him practically throwing his wallet(or something) in Ronnie's face and saying "Louis. Vitton. Nigga."

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

"Ronnie bought a watch and got change!"

Probably one of my favorite KOAB quotes.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Crotch Bat posted:

I love the image of him practically throwing his wallet(or something) in Ronnie's face and saying "Louis. Vitton. Nigga."

I can't not hear him say Moen Faucet.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I love how conceited King is. He takes things that are pretty common but blows them up into signs of affluence so he can have one more thing to brag about. I have Moen faucets. Half the people I know have Moen faucets. There's nothing special about them but to King, if you have Kohler faucets or something, you must be a douche.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

WHALE TOOTH BUTTONS NIGGA

edit, just remembered how amazing the gary stools thing was

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

prefect posted:

Later in the thread: "It's a fake account with two V's instead of a W."

Ah crap I knew it was too good to be true. Sorry for jumping the gun there.

mrfreeze posted:

I think it was said on the Nick and Artie show that Artie's second book is coming out by the end of this year, and he will talk all about the suicide attempt and the falling off the wagon in it. Although I doubt he will be fully honest in regards to Howard, he's too loyal for that.

I really hope he doesn't go on the Stern show to promote the book. Howard doesn't deserve the satisfaction that Artie "needs" him to get book sales. It may not do as well as Too Fat to Fish because of this, but he should just cut all ties.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Holy poo poo a new book? I'm buying that without question.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Looks like KOAB's call was set up beforehand:

(Unless he's referring to the parts where he was talking to Beth, as opposed to the whole phone call.)

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Kt88 posted:

Howard seems more and more prone to not discussing 'white elephants in the room'

By far the most ridiculous example of this was the first show of 2010. Everyone knew about Artie's suicide attempt, everyone knew he wouldn't be on the show, everyone was concerned. Howard could have just opened with 30 seconds of "Artie is not here, we wish him well, and for the sake of his privacy we aren't going to discuss this."

But nope, he just pretended nothing happened, and then had the nerve to be shocked a couple days later by the typhoon of angry and confused listener feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

mrfreeze posted:

Oh, and according to Howardstern.com, during the call with Beth she got pissed and said “You know what sucks for him? He’s an incredibly hot guy.” Did whoever wrote up the segment for the site just phrase that horribly wrong, or did it really come out as bad as it sounds?

This is exactly what she said. It was a huge :wtf: moment for me, not just because of what she said but how she said it. And as I pointed out in a prior post, she had also just finished saying how she spends something like 12 hours a day with this guy.