Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I know this question gets asked almost every week now, but it sounds like Morris is the presumptive add at this point right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Kloaked00 posted:

I know this question gets asked almost every week now, but it sounds like Morris is the presumptive add at this point right?

Best guess is Morris, yeah.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

If your league mates somehow haven't heard the news yet add him ASAP.

And then be disappointed when it's overturned again.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

RCarr posted:

If your league mates somehow haven't heard the news yet add him ASAP.

And then be disappointed when it's overturned again.

It's what I've done the last 3 weeks in a row it seems.

In other news, Forte didn't practice again today because of his knee, so it seems like he'd be unlikely to play this week @TB. Powell could be a good play this week since the backfield is essentially only his, plus he has the talent to back up the opportunity

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
somebody offered me todd gurley for bryant/martin and i slammed accept but now im wondering if something is up

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea i had Forte in as my RB2 to cover for Zeke, lol.

So now i'm either gonna be starting Marlon Mack or stuck having to use my #2 waiver on DMAC and hope he somehow retakes that backfield. fuckkk

Also added Rod Smith already, mannnnn

edit: beat by the edit

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I still say Rod Smith's the better add since he looks faster and better than Morris and is their passing down guy.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Asema posted:

somebody offered me todd gurley for bryant/martin and i slammed accept but now im wondering if something is up

As in you got Gurley? I'd say you were right to slam that

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kloaked00 posted:

As in you got Gurley? I'd say you were right to slam that

I got Gurley. Now comes trying to find a wr to fill Bryant's spot.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

In a 1 point ppr 2 Qb league I've been riding zeke and fournette most of the season at running back.

My qbs are
Cousins
Rivers
Stafford

Just got offered trade cousins for Ajayi

My current back up rbs are Abdullah gore and I picked up woodhead in case he fires once back.

What's your thoughts? I'm thinking yes.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kloaked00 posted:

In other news, Forte didn't practice again today because of his knee, so it seems like he'd be unlikely to play this week @TB. Powell could be a good play this week since the backfield is essentially only his, plus he has the talent to back up the opportunity

Guess I'm hitching my ride to the Howard/Cohen tandem wagon this week off the bye. At least Green Bay sucks now.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

PPR league, I have Gronk and Jack Doyle and with Zeke's suspension my RB2 situation is a mishmash of Bilal Powell/Tarik Cohen/Alfred Morris.

Would you trade Gronk for Kamara?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

In a heartbeat.

edit: in PPR

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Twelve team, half PPR league with 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLX/1DST.

My Team
QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Todd Gurley, Mark Ingram, Duke Johnson, Marlon Mack, Damien Williams
WR: Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Josh Doctson, Corey Davis
TE: Travis Kelce
DST: Saints

Her Team
QB: Cam Newton
RB: CJ Anderson, Matt Forte, Orleans Darkwa, Isaiah Crowell, Tarik Cohen, Jay Ajayi
WR: DeSean Jackson, Doug Baldwin, DeVante Parker
TE: Trey Burton, Zach Ertz
DST: Lions, VIkings

I need to make some room and I really want DeVante Parker. Is there a trade to be made here?

Would she do Parker for Cooper straight up? or Davis & Williams/Mack for Parker?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Stefon Diggs is listed as questionable again, although I wasn't going to start him against Washington anyways

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm going to be so mad if Morris isn't the guy to own and I stood there and did nothing while DMC and Rod Smith were sitting there for the taking.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alfalfa posted:

Would she do Parker for Cooper straight up? or Davis & Williams/Mack for Parker?

I would prefer a 2 for 1. Offered Doctson and Mack for him.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
What's the general feeling on Devonta Freeman? Is he due to bounce back or should I see if I can value for him? 0.5 PPR

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

DariusLikewise posted:

Stefon Diggs is listed as questionable again, although I wasn't going to start him against Washington anyways

He was limited in practice with a tooth injury.what the poo poo lol

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Why does the Zeke owner have such a bad team (but is 5-4) and holding the 6th spot in playoffs.

I really wanted to move Collins or Ajayi for one of his players but bleh.

I mean is there anything worth going after on this roster?

0ppr 6paTD

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
That dude is rostering 4 QB's and is in the playoff hunt. lol

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

kiimo posted:

In a heartbeat.

edit: in PPR

I think you're probably right but I love Gronk and hate the idea of giving him up.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

The ESPN default of 4 max QBs is so, so dumb

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

That dude is rostering 4 QB's and is in the playoff hunt. lol

Never said he was good. I honestly have no clue how hes 5-4 and on a 5 game win streak. (He's 1GB me in my division) so I'll probably just let him suffer without Zeke and holding 4 QB's but it's still just funny.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

Never said he was good. I honestly have no clue how hes 5-4 and on a 5 game win streak. (He's 1GB me in my division) so I'll probably just let him suffer without Zeke and holding 4 QB's but it's still just funny.

Having Zeke for those weeks plus Fuller putting up like top 5 WR numbers during the stretch probably helped.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

is he really starting case keenum?

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Hmm, a trade I forgot that I had proposed was just accepted.

He gets:
Kirk Cousins

I get:
Chris Hogan

I still have Tyrod and Carr is on waivers, so I should be OK at QB. I proposed the trade before the news broke that Hogan was still in a sling. I know Hogan won't play this week and that's fine (I'm 8-1, a loss is no big deal), but do you guys think he'll be OK rest of season?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

He has 4 QB's, that seems normal for him in this case with no further info.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

It's that or Rivers vs Jax... Our league consists of QB whores (not me) so it makes bye week pickings very slim. I lucked out an pulled out a W with Jacoby leading the charge during Wilson's bye week.

Manning vs SF
Jacoby vs Pit
Bortles vs LAC
Cutler vs Car

are the only starters (outside of Trubisky, Kizer, Hundley, & Stanton) left on the WW.

I'd personally play Manning or Cutler over Keenum but oh well.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
The Zeke owner rejected my Alf/Doug Martin for Leveon Bell trade and cursed me.

I probably deserved it. :)

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Butter Hole posted:

He gets:
Kirk Cousins

I get:
Chris Hogan

I still have Tyrod and Carr is on waivers, so I should be OK at QB. I proposed the trade before the news broke that Hogan was still in a sling. I know Hogan won't play this week and that's fine (I'm 8-1, a loss is no big deal), but do you guys think he'll be OK rest of season?

Doubt it. His shoulder is pretty jacked up from what I've heard and he's still contemplating surgery.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

coronaball posted:

The Zeke owner rejected my Alf/Doug Martin for Leveon Bell trade and cursed me.

I probably deserved it. :)

You deserved more than a cursing.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Alfalfa posted:

It's that or Rivers vs Jax... Our league consists of QB whores (not me) so it makes bye week pickings very slim. I lucked out an pulled out a W with Jacoby leading the charge during Wilson's bye week.

Manning vs SF
Jacoby vs Pit
Bortles vs LAC
Cutler vs Car

are the only starters (outside of Trubisky, Kizer, Hundley, & Stanton) left on the WW.

I'd personally play Manning or Cutler over Keenum but oh well.

Manning is a much better start, yes. I would own manning and not own keenum, and I'd only own manning because it was Rivers' bye, so I also wouldn't own Carr or Bridgewater, and so there we are.

But I'd probably start Bortles over Keenum too, and maybe Cutler.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Butter Hole posted:

He gets:
Kirk Cousins

I get:
Chris Hogan

Yea this was a bad move. I’d be surprised if Hogan plays again anytime soon, if it all this season. (This is coming from a Hogan owner)

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/928730280566894592

Haha Stefon Diggs back on the Injury Report... time to bench him.

He's got a toof injury.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Floss your goddamn teeth, Stefon

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

RCarr posted:

Yea this was a bad move. I’d be surprised if Hogan plays again anytime soon, if it all this season. (This is coming from a Hogan owner)

Well, poo poo. I guess i was probably going to drop cousins anyways eventually, maybe it will work out. When I proposed the trade the talk was that he might play THIS week, not that he was probably done....

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Butter Hole posted:

Well, poo poo. I guess i was probably going to drop cousins anyways eventually, maybe it will work out. When I proposed the trade the talk was that he might play THIS week, not that he was probably done....

Don't lie to yourself... You weren't going to drop your best QB.

Just tell the LM you didn't realize Hogan was that busted up and see what happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Hogan will be fantasy relevant again this year. I've read nothing to indicate he's contemplating surgery or will require any extended absence.

• Locked thread