Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
https://x.com/enbridgethe3rd/status/1792421222636286420

Got the re-tweet from both Andy and the pod account. Got em

edit: NOT my twitter this was an UNJUST probation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

terrorist ambulance has issued a correction as of 00:42 on May 21, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
There's so many people on ALAB that I can't tell who is who, but there was a funny moment where someone had a joke they were working on and another one interrupted him and just talked right through him going literally "please don't step on my joke, please stop talking so I can finish this thought"

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

There's so many people on ALAB that I can't tell who is who, but there was a funny moment where someone had a joke they were working on and another one interrupted him and just talked right through him going literally "please don't step on my joke, please stop talking so I can finish this thought"

sounds like an annoying podcast to listen to

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
What if WTYP was lawyers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

UK ALAB but they're barristers in wigs

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

terrorist ambulance posted:

Good alab but Tarik you gotta put Charles on a budget or something, like he can only talk one minute every 5 or so or something

he was also the worst part of mic dicta lol

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
lot of self laughing on alab. I will still listen to it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ian in shambles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub6tSNi2Ho

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lol

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

it has to be vietnam, right?

that reminds me i need to catch up with the sympathizer

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
think it’s Cambodia?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I hope it's exclusively about Will Stencil ala an hbomberguy video expose on why he sucks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Uncle Wemus posted:

I hope it's exclusively about Will Stencil ala an hbomberguy video expose on why he sucks

:dafuq:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I hope it's about Pokemon

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

the only will stencil blow back is going to be me, blowing out Will stencils back walls.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol at a whole ten episode podcast series about will stancil

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

think it’s Cambodia?

Easy money is on Cambodia, the long shot is Israel I think but it’s probably too fresh and unresolved

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

think it’s Cambodia?

https://x.com/deep_beige/status/1752150321168552258

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Easy money is on Cambodia, the long shot is Israel I think but it’s probably too fresh and unresolved

my money is on the next season of blowback is the lead up to oct 7th, but yea it might be to recent idk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

this reminds me, i need to read pol pot anatomy of a nightmare

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

guess how long the khmer rouge held the Cambodian UN seat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

here's a seeking derangements feed that sadly stopped updating in march

https://kemono.su/patreon/user/31826831

is there an rss feed somewhere or do you have to listen to each episode by itself?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Just found out Julian from QAA spells his last name “Feeld”.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i find blowback really hard to listen to, the constant barrage of american crimes and the people responsible never ever being punished for it is too much

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mila kunis posted:

i find blowback really hard to listen to, the constant barrage of american crimes and the people responsible never ever being punished for it is too much

yeah 90% of the time I just want to wash my dishes and not get bored

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

they should do libya/bengazi next.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

a.p. dent posted:

lot of self laughing on alab. I will still listen to it

That doesn't bother me as long as there is some content under the laugh and they don't do infinite callbacks.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
It's going to be about gough whitlam and The Dismissal

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

think it’s Cambodia?
yeah, they used the occasion of Kissinger’s death to announce it being Cambodia

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

PostNouveau posted:

lol yeah that was charles talking over andy

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mila kunis posted:

it's so well presented and i always learn a lot, but yeah, it's basically OurCrimes.mp4 and there's never any comeuppance and it's soul shattering

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

crepeface posted:

or give andy a cumtown SILENCE button
talk over him, king!!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

i say swears online posted:

UK ALAB but they're barristers in wigs

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oh, so the tribunal is probably why brace disappeared to the phillipines for a bit

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Tarik has the gravelly voice, Andy is the funny one, Charles is the one who talks way too much and sounds just like Peter Jacobson when he was on Law & Order (I picture him every time), and Tim? is the one who sounds like he's got a cold/can't breathe through his nose.

Charles, in my head:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

"in the shadows of utopia" is an excellent pod about Cambodia for anyone interested

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Charles would be good on his own podcast with maybe one guest. But he is not good for any kind of ensemble podcast.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lol ive watched this trailer like 5 times but i always get all choked up. its unbelievable, the cruelty we subjected those people to. its unbelievable. guess im a pussy

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

being a pussy is cool now, because of woke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[to an attractive woman at the skull museum in the killing fields] so...come here often?