Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Why would putin even consider owning up to it, that's like saying you're the one who poo poo in the pool.

BREAKING: President Trump admits to pooping in rose garden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

FAUXTON posted:

Why would putin even consider owning up to it, that's like saying you're the one who poo poo in the pool.

lol if you don't poo poo in every pool you get in

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i tell all the guests i shat in the pool, otherwise whats the point

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
nice

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"nice," i whisper to the soft, effusive orb-light

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

http://i.imgur.com/clnamDV.gifv

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Penis on mouth on mouth on clit. Nice. Or dicks on dicks on dicks if that's what you're into.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's pretty dumb, but I think if we put some effort into it, we can find something much dumber!

2020 is going to be between Mark zuckerburg and Dwayne The Rock Johnson

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/Minions4Trump/status/885253126642585601

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

is that... chelsea

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
tbh I'm all for "Dems need to push hard for liberal policies if they want to win" but there are some battles that just can't be fought and guess what support for Israel's one of them.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Nice

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/885247049331081217

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Do you think Don Jr sometimes puts on a baseball jersey and cries when he's alone?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Son are you wearing a yankees jersey?

I'll try again, son, if one of my awful terrible sons (remember this is pre-Barron) was wearing a Yankees jersey, could it be you?

Ok, that's fine I won't smack you in the face

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
nice

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

tbh I'm all for "Dems need to push hard for liberal policies if they want to win" but there are some battles that just can't be fought and guess what support for Israel's one of them.

lolbama

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Do you think Don Jr sometimes puts on a baseball jersey and cries when he's alone?

I'm a Pirates fan so I know I do

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://972mag.com/nearly-half-of-americans-support-sanctions-on-israel-poll-finds/123472/

quote:

The number of Americans who support imposing sanctions on Israel over its defiant settlement policies has shot up to 46 percent, the same percentage of Americans who voted for Donald Trump in the presidential election.

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

this is a huge issue in New York and the only reason republicans have any real power in the legislature.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm a Pirates fan so I know I do

I cried tears of joy, sucker.

Of course then I cried real tears 8 days later.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

rear end cobra posted:

Son are you wearing a yankees jersey?

I'll try again, son, if one of my awful terrible sons (remember this is pre-Barron) was wearing a Yankees jersey, could it be you?

Ok, that's fine I won't smack you in the face

*smacks him in the face anyway*

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

well, gently caress.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Patriots, we know it is a serious demand to ask that you release your nudes. The image of your naked body is a sacred secret between you and God and your American spouse.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

walruscat posted:

this is a huge issue in New York and the only reason republicans have any real power in the legislature.

Well that, and those turncoat Dems who caucus with they for some goddamn reason.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
A parliamentary unitary republic USA would be a shitshow, but better than this mess

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/883327462490460164

i forgot how great patriothole is

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

i'm the guy fake stabbing goldstone at the beginning

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
weird that republicans want to count black prisoners as living where the prison is but don't want to count college students as living in the red districts their colleges are in, despite those college students having more agency about the place they live for the majority of the year. weird. very weird.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

source this heresy!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%E7ois-No%EBl_Babeuf

owned

I know the revolution pretty well mate

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Uday and Qusay were so much more effective though

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

peeonwe posted:

weird that republicans want to count black prisoners as living where the prison is but don't want to count college students as living in the red districts their colleges are in, despite those college students having more agency about the place they live for the majority of the year. weird. very weird.

It puts the "gerrymandering" in "prison gerrymandering"

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I was tripping balls yesterday when all of this supposedly broke so just to make sure my perceptions were right:

Did or did not the presidents idiot son tweet that he was excited to meet with a Russian agent of influence to help influence the election?

and then did he actually go on Hannity and say it was cool he enthusiastically sought influence from foreign influencers because when he showed up they didn't have anything juicy for him?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

peeonwe posted:

Well you see we meant them in the middle by not allowing prisoners to vote hehehe

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/nahaltoosi/status/885257254009802753

I hate that people will give him points for this.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

was they only reason they were rejected his Muslim ban ?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

You have to make tough choices for America to be safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

People gave him points for bombing an empty airfield in Syria and I heard some Syrian human rights lady praising him on NPR the next morning.

nothing matters

• Locked thread