Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Taka with some sort of retort. https://twitter.com/takam777/status/383889924681773056

Strenuous Manflurry fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Sep 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Thank you, new thread title.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
TAKA's 2 for 2 on thread titles now. He's the Light Heavyweight Champion of our hearts.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
In response to the recent WWE.com photoshoot with classic championships, Madusa was displeased with AJ posing with HER title

Madusa's facebook on Sept. 17th posted:

"Apparently someone has delusions of grandeur........

"AJ Never was, Never will be the WWE womens champion as long as I OFFICIALLY hold the title. Bitch never beat me, Bitch never will. However she does give good mike skill so lets see what she has to say now....

"#WWE #madusa #monstertrucks #divas #champion #teammadusa ##kissmyass."

And when called on what she did with said title in her WCW debut

Madusa posted:

SERIOUSLY? for the ones that take the belt in the trash can to heart? I discredit it? What you really don't know is what went on behind the scenes for me to get where and why I did it... NONE OF YOU knew what really happened only me. There is TWO sides to every story and mine is about to be told very soon.... No one could of EVER discredit that belt, It discredit me and the ownership that owned it. I will explain why in my biography... SOON. Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the world of entertainment. I have no hard feelings business is business. and the truth will be the truth.

which caused some fans to be sick of her nonsense and replied as such:

quote:

You walked out of the WWF and "threw the belt away" on Nitro. You don't get to bitch about another women's champ being more over now than you ever were, you gave up that right. And that photo looks like the setup for a photo shoot. You gonna bitch again when the final product is showing up in their magazine? Seriously, if you're gonna pop off about that tiny little thing, then you better pop off about every other women's champ between your reign and now. Especially the ones who did what you never could - take on the men. Hell, one of them was also the IC champ. Now there's one you'll never claim

Pannacotta Fugo posted:

You know the only reason you're relevant is because of that stunt, the Attitude Era and Monday Night Wars eventually happened, but since you were just "doing what you were told" I guess you don't even get that distinction. So yeah... thanks for nothing I guess.
Seems her perception of how she comes across here is mired in a Purple Haze of Distortion.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Sep 29, 2013

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

But AJ is the Divas' champion :confused:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

IcePhoenix posted:

Don't bring your logic into a conversation with the greatest Women's champ ever! #trashcan

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

Are you sure?!?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Well we would all like to believe that was still the belt, but we are left with the Divas one unfortunately.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Onmi posted:

Well we would all like to believe that was still the belt, but we are left with the Divas one unfortunately.

Omni, wwe.com recently did a little photoshoot/Photoshop Friday kinda dealie where they showed the current champs with old-school belts.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

SirDippingSauce posted:

Omni, wwe.com recently did a little photoshoot/Photoshop Friday kinda dealie where they showed the current champs with old-school belts.

I know. I'm making a joke.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Prince Devitt ‏@fergaldevitt posted:

I'm leaving @njpw and going to WWE....... Oh wait, Not WWE I mean NWA with Mr. @TheRobConway . He said it's the same thing! I trust him

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

So why did she go after AJ and not Melina or Mickie James or McCool or Layla or Trish Stratus or any of the loads of Women's Champions before that title got retired? Strange post from Alundra Blaze there.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

WWE posted:

@Todd_McFarlane will soon give rise to an icon. #RestinPieces"

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

njsykora posted:

So why did she go after AJ and not Melina or Mickie James or McCool or Layla or Trish Stratus or any of the loads of Women's Champions before that title got retired? Strange post from Alundra Blaze there.

My guess is because Madusa is out of touch enough not to realize that the belt AJ is posing with is the one they introduced to REPLACE the one she threw away, not the one that she threw away.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I am assuming that is Todd McFarlane of McFarlane figures. I guess they are doing some Undertaker model?

All the small photo segments they are posting are not photos of the Undertaker, but of the McFarlane figure of the Undertaker

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Valeyard posted:

I am assuming that is Todd McFarlane of McFarlane figures. I guess they are doing some Undertaker model?

SPAWN VERSUS UNDERTAKER AT WMXXX

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Paige is the true Women's champion I guess?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

trishstratuscom posted:

Check out this gift for Max, brother! #UncleHulk #babystratus #hulkamania

That is pretty cool

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Valeyard posted:

All the small photo segments they are posting are not photos of the Undertaker, but of the McFarlane figure of the Undertaker

Perhaps a series of figures, or "pieces"?

That's pretty neat, MacFarlane make some nice stuff.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I will buy the poo poo out of a McFarlane Undertaker figure/statue whatever. I have an Undertaker statue, I need another one.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

BizarroAzrael posted:

Perhaps a series of figures, or "pieces"?

That's pretty neat, MacFarlane make some nice stuff.

Maybe it's a build-a-figure, where you get a Undertaker piece in each figure in the series?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Happy Happyist posted:

Maybe it's a build-a-figure, where you get a Undertaker piece in each figure in the series?

I hope not, someone would pose it headless with a Sheamus figure and "It's a shameful thing / You lost your head"

On reflection I am lame enough to laugh at that.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Perigryn posted:

In response to the recent WWE.com photoshoot with classic championships, Madusa was displeased with AJ posing with HER title

And when called on what she did with said title in her WCW debut

which caused some fans to be sick of her nonsense and replied as such:

Seems her perception of how she comes across here is mired in a Purple Haze of Distortion.

By her own logic, Rockin' Robin has an almost 25 year reign, because Alundra Blayze never defeated her for the title.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Onmi posted:

I hope not, someone would pose it headless with a Sheamus figure and "It's a shameful thing / You lost your head"

On reflection I am lame enough to laugh at that.

Better yet, give him a lobster head, and too many limes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ProWrestlinSyndicate posted:

‏@ProWreSyndicate
So proud to officially announce that @codyrhodeswwe will be exclusively joining the PWS roster as soon as his 90 no compete clause expires!

So Cody was *actually* fired, or...? I'm confused.

edit: Cody retweeted it, otherwise I'd give it a little snicker and go about my day.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Memento1979 posted:

So Cody was *actually* fired, or...? I'm confused.

edit: Cody retweeted it, otherwise I'd give it a little snicker and go about my day.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be advertising an appearance by Cody and Goldust for Raw on wwe.com if that were true.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Could be a thing where they want footage of Cody wrestling in Bingo halls or he's going over as a talent scout.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
They're probably just having him do some indy dates to sell the angle.

Hopefully he doesn't pull a Pillman and use this to jump ship to TNA.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Is it not just an indy fed making a joke that Cody thought was funny so retweeted it as he liked it and it adds to the storyline a bit too?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Chewy Bitems posted:

Is it not just an indy fed making a joke that Cody thought was funny so retweeted it as he liked it and it adds to the storyline a bit too?

Yeah that probably makes the most sense really.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

getitoffgetitoff posted:

hahahaha

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
I wonder if Dixie will actually believe it and he'll lead her on long enough and go back to WWE after finding out their negotiation tactics the same way Abyss did.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

getitoffgetitoff posted:

They're probably just having him do some indy dates to sell the angle.

TNA is probably in worse shape than Pro Wrestling Syndicate

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Perigryn posted:

I wonder if Dixie will actually believe it and he'll lead her on long enough and go back to WWE after finding out their negotiation tactics the same way Abyss did.

"Alright, Hunter, here's my transcription: 'please please please please please.'"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chewy Bitems posted:

He followed up with a tweet putting over PWS as a good dark horse indie with some good talent and good people.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Cody's good friends with the booker of PWS Pat Buck. It was just a joke between friends

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Tarodia posted:

Cody's good friends with the booker of PWS Pat Buck. It was just a joke between friends

Yeah, they were both in OVW at the same time years ago. Back when Cody was wearing tights that had half polka dots and half gold on them.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Trish finally gave birth:

https://twitter.com/trishstratuscom/status/384828866461589504

quote:

Welcoming baby...

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

I gave one of my New Vegas characters this exact name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Sounds way too much like "Maximum Stratusfaction" for my liking.