Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

sleep diagonally across the bed and it doesn't matter whether it's wider or longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Amy Pole Her posted:

California Kings are two full mattresses together

Naw, it's a specific size.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Leperflesh posted:

sleep diagonally across the bed and it doesn't matter whether it's wider or longer

life hack: if you never sleep with someone, you'll have all the room you want on your mattress

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
All the laughs if you sleep.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Naw, it's a specific size.

Oh really? I never realized that. I had it delivered and I said oh wow this looks like two fulls together and the dude never corrected me lol

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh really? I never realized that. I had it delivered and I said oh wow this looks like two fulls together and the dude never corrected me lol

I always though CK was wider but alas...

A king size which is also known as eastern king to some people is going to be the widest mattress at 76 inches wide by 80 inches long. A california king size is going to be 72 inches wide by 84 long making it the longest possible mattress, but it is 4 inches narrower.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
And this is why goons can't give advice. Don't even know different mattress sizes.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Mattress Size Draft: A-

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 9, 2017

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Is Fargo worth getting into?

There are 3 shows I watch right now which are tied for "Ehud's favorite show":

- Fargo
- Better Call Saul
- Mr. Robot

Fargo is so great. The first season was amazing. Billy Bob Thornton is my favorite bad guy since Javier Bardem's role in No Country For Old Men.

Tv is amazing

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Not when your girlfriend gets cold and clings to you like she's crawling into a tauntaun.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I wish I was a tv show

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe i only have a queen size bed like a loving pleb

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Not when your girlfriend gets cold and clings to you like she's crawling into a tauntaun.

My wife and I fit comfortably into a Full sized bed along with a couple or three cats so this advice is not from personal experience. But my friend is 6' 6" and he had to get a CA king and I once told him "why not just sleep diagonally" and he was like woah, major life hack

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

My wife and I fit comfortably into a Full sized bed along with a couple or three cats so this advice is not from personal experience. But my friend is 6' 6" and he had to get a CA king and I once told him "why not just sleep diagonally" and he was like woah, major life hack

Why do your imaginary friends require sleep?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Uterine Lineup posted:

Mattress Size Draft: A-

Shoulda went to Mattress Firm.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I bought a Casper mattress and it's great. It gives good support, not too soft, not too hard.

And readers of this post can get 50 bucks off with promo code ARTISANALBURRITO

Thats ARTISANALBURRITO for $50 off a casper mattress

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I actually did buy a Casper and it's great.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
For real though, I need a new matress and was considering a Casper or Lissa. Anyone have this type?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I for realsies have a Casper and I love it. If you sleep on your back it's going to be a nightmare though because for some reason the way they make it there's zero support on your lower back if you're a back sleeper. I usually sleep on my side and stomach and it's the best sleep I've ever had, but every time I've ended up sleeping on my back I paid for it the next day.

Edit: you have literally months to sleep on it to see if you like it, too. I think it's 90 or 100 days

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Blitz7x posted:

PS I stopped at some gas station out on that i10 and grabbed 6 lbs of boudin links and boudin balls and put it on ice someone point me to a good boudin recipe tia

Give this a shot.
http://emerils.com/127990/boudin-balls-creole-mustard-dipping-sauce

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

For real though, I need a new matress and was considering a Casper or Lissa. Anyone have this type?

I bought one from bed in a box because they have the highest rating in sleeplikethedead.com

it is very good!!

Nov 6, 2002

Amy Pole Her posted:

I actually did buy a Casper and it's great.

I thought you slept on a pile of money?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SUPPORT REVOLUTIONS PODCAST BUY A CASPER

Nov 6, 2002

Blue Apron advertising has gotten even worse.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

I thought you slept on a pile of money?

Ironically I'm quite possibly the brokest of all the professionals in tff.

I wrote a 5 figure check to invest in a title company startup and it crippled me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The wife signed us up for Sun Basket, which is basically Blue Apron.

It's really fantastic if not pricey.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I have a tempurpedic tempur-flex supreme breeze and zero regrets

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I like blue apron

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Blue Apron advertising has gotten even worse.

gently caress Blue Apron. I prefer Hello Fresh.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Well that avatar was awesome for a few weeks. My masterpiece is gone

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

I wish I was a tv show

It's bad

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

pubic works project posted:

gently caress Blue Apron. I prefer Hello Fresh.

Why

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

My wife and I found the portion sizes to be incredibly small and the meals/instructions super complicated. Hello Fresh is much more manageable.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

pubic works project posted:

My wife and I found the portion sizes to be incredibly small and the meals/instructions super complicated. Hello Fresh is much more manageable.

Those are the complaints my fiancée and I have. Good lookin out

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Blue Apron sounds so expensive to me, but I'm also a poor

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This meal poo poo sounds like the end of civilization

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
How the gently caress is it only Tuesday?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Volkerball posted:

We really like it. It just helps us to manage our meals. We are able to plan things out better because we know 3 of the meals in advance. We typically sit down when picking out what we'll get for the next week and then plan the remaining meals for the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Volkerball posted:

My wife and I usually door dash like twice a week. This replaces two of those and then another meal. They're pretty cool actually.

• Locked thread