Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Stigrbrand: 455,059,060

Just to make sure, Halloween Princess has a chance to drop off Vlad's level, right?

I got one of the Maid in Halloween drops from the 40AP stage already, I still need to buy one more from the shop, apparently I'm missing a second drop though.

the_steve fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Oct 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Crasical posted:

My phone took an unusually long time to charge. Also, I forgot I said I'd post this.

Please forgive this useless Master who can't seem to summon anything but Berserkers.

Sent a request, IGN is Shiny.

Also, I have about 10 slots open after clearing out a bunch of useless and inactive supports from the early days when I just auto-accepted literally anyone whose first slot wasn't Mash.

If anyone else needs to borrow some high level Servants or Halloween CEs, ID's 689,911,373

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Wow, look at all these 100+ level Masters coming to assist. Thank you Faye, Abigaile, Harry, J.R., and Shiny.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
This maintenance wait in JP for the Halloween event is one of the more killer waits we've had. They've done a good job teasing just enough to make things interesting. Not having an announced up-time doesn't help.

If it's Ereshkigal I swear to god I'm going full mobage nerd for the next few weeks to scrap together every single quartz I can still get out of the game.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I've got room for more in my Historically Accurate Tiddy Simulator Friend List.

e: 678,365,940

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
On the topic of Lily servants.

Kiyohime Lily would be extremely interesting. A true devoted Japanese Waifu thats not super possesive and murderous.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

EzEight posted:

Kiyohime Lily would be extremely interesting. A true devoted Japanese Waifu thats not super possesive and murderous.

i agree, we should make kiyohime boring and unfunny

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Pre-crazy Kiyohime is in the latest chapter in JP and she's cute and good still.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

i agree, we should make kiyohime boring and unfunny

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Pre-crazy Kiyohime is in the latest chapter in JP and she's cute and good still.

yeah pre-crazy kiyohime is just a brat and pouts a lot and wants musashi to pick her up

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

EzEight posted:

I also once saw a concept for Kiyo Alter that was actually really good; a lot of fan Alters tend to be overdone and wanky, but Kiyo Alter being an out of control yokai that was clearly sealed up and chained up after killing Anchin is a really good take and could make for an interesting antagonist, I think, especially since normal Kiyo would probably be terrified of her.

Fake edit: found it. You'll have to scroll past the artist's kind of fan-wanky take on Mash/Galahad Alter, but the second image in the album is the Kiyo Alter and I think it basically hits the notes you'd want to hit.

Also, man, I really should finally finish Orleans and do the event in NA, but there's just so much other stuff to do.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I want to see something like Kiara Alter where they're the opposite but in a good way instead. So she'd be actually a gentle nun but pretend to be a sadistic demon.

Darius Alter would only show up in gachas if asked for first because he's very polite

BlondRobin
May 29, 2005

Sssh! Be vewy vewy quiet. It's wabbit season.

Gloomy Rube posted:

I want to see something like Kiara Alter where they're the opposite but in a good way instead. So she'd be actually a gentle nun but pretend to be a sadistic demon.

Darius Alter would only show up in gachas if asked for first because he's very polite

the problem is Kiara Alter would have to be Saver class, since that is who Kiara would be save for the elements that turned her into the demonic boddhisatvha and a playable Saver would probably do uh

interesting

things to the setting

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Hate-Senpai posted:

I've somehow found myself with 49 friends. There's one dude who hasn't played in 3 days but that's as late as it gets. I can't bring myself to unfriend anyone cause they might be a goon or a Discord buddy! Why can't people keep their Discord / SA / Mobage names the same????

Because my immersion :goonsay:

Also some Alter concepts I'm kind of okay with like Marie Alter is something that would work, but Kiara Alter, ehn. Kiara's fine as is.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

BlondRobin posted:

the problem is Kiara Alter would have to be Saver class, since that is who Kiara would be save for the elements that turned her into the demonic boddhisatvha and a playable Saver would probably do uh

interesting

things to the setting

we'll get buddha someday. im sure of it.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Haven’t seen anything on her here, so what’s the Goon opinion on Halloween Balthory?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Captain Baal posted:

Her damage output isn't great, she needs her buster buff skill to do stuff. She has two different abilities that gain critical stars, but the amount she gets is small and she has no real critical absorption being a caster servant. She has a self heal and self res, but they aren't particularly helping her out. Her strength lies in killing several Assassin waves since her NP is AOE and her NP gain is okay. If you need a caster that can clear waves she's fine for that, otherwise her use is pretty limited. I still used her for a long time because I didn't get a decent gold caster until the America with Helena and Liz did what I needed her to do. I like Liz a lot but if I'm gonna use a version of it's gonna be Lancer because her first two skills are great and synergize well with my teams since my main DPS is a woman.

I still say get whatever welfares you can get regardless of their quality, because all of them have some niche use where they can help your rear end out a lot and also they're fun characters usually.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Compendium posted:

Because my immersion :goonsay:

Also some Alter concepts I'm kind of okay with like Marie Alter is something that would work, but Kiara Alter, ehn. Kiara's fine as is.

Consistency trumps immersion.

Nobody ever has trouble linking me to my accounts!

Fish Cake
Jun 13, 2008

woof

counterpoint: she is cute, and therefore good

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

The man called M posted:

Haven’t seen anything on her here, so what’s the Goon opinion on Halloween Balthory?

Free NP5 damage party effect NP makes her useful for grinding, and since she doesn't take anything but twinkle candy to ascend she's basically free. Her skills are kinda mediocre, especially given that there are a couple really good bronze casters already, but she's arguably the best option for her very specific niche right now.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
her outfit is cute which is what really matters

i was finally able to max ascend my robin hood too, worth it for that smile

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I am glad Carmilla is getting a decent number of rateups.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
I'm glad JP FGO is bringing back the maintenance meme. Maintenance ended as scheduled, then another maintenance immediately started.

e: Someone made it to the gacha page and holy poo poo, they actually added a new permanent 5* Assassin. Jeanne and Jack will no longer have Extra Class gachas all to themselves.

e2: Oh jesus Christ I want these servers up https://i.imgur.com/v4m1bTg.jpg LIZ SUPREMACY

Schubalts fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Oct 25, 2017

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Not content with ripping off Dragon Quest, Liz moves on to ripping off Super Robots.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Mecha-Liz. Dear god. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

Also, despite wanting to be strong for Jalter, I think I can feel my quartz being slowly siphoned out of my stockpile.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
She's looking like the quick support everyone wanted, depending on how big her NP buffs are.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I thought welfares is so that people can have an easy copy of a servant they like. Do we really need a million Liz

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

I thought welfares is so that people can have an easy copy of a servant they like. Do we really need a million Liz

yes

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

Other events either give Servants who might otherwise be hard to get. Halloween's had a running joke of doing Liz variants for some time now. The event prelude suggests this will be the final Liz variant, however.

Also the Liz variants own and nobody should complain. :colbert:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Mecha!Liz is way better than sexy warrior!Liz or generic halloween costume!Liz but it would be nice if other servants get to celebrate the spooky holiday too.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Hopefully we'll get a welfare Carmilla next year.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Osakabe skills/NP

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

That NP is indeed team +defense, +quick performance and +total HP for three turns, which basically acts like a heal. And she's got Territory Creation A+, so her arts will hit like bricks and generate a lot of NP charge.

Her first skill is like Nursery Rhyme, a strong 1-turn self defense boost, with another 3-turn boost on top of that and a 3-turn debuff resist boost. For NR, the defense was 30%/30% and makes her hard as rocks.

We still need to see what the other two skills even are and what her numbers are, but so far it looks interesting and promising.

edit: oh my god mecha-liz is a loving alter ego for the people who missed CCC, are you kidding me, that's amazing

SpaceDrake fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Oct 25, 2017

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceDrake posted:

I also once saw a concept for Kiyo Alter that was actually really good; a lot of fan Alters tend to be overdone and wanky, but Kiyo Alter being an out of control yokai that was clearly sealed up and chained up after killing Anchin is a really good take and could make for an interesting antagonist, I think, especially since normal Kiyo would probably be terrified of her.

Fake edit: found it. You'll have to scroll past the artist's kind of fan-wanky take on Mash/Galahad Alter, but the second image in the album is the Kiyo Alter and I think it basically hits the notes you'd want to hit.

I feel like Kiyo alter should be a Kiyohime that genuinely hates Anchin and hates everyone who's love is requited. Kiyo is insane, but she still loves Anchin in her twisted way and seems to idolize love as an ideal. An alter version seems like it should be one who totally gives up on love and is jealous and spiteful to lovers. It could fit in with the out of control yokai thing well enough, too.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Alter Ego Liz, Mecha Liz and Mecha Liz II.

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4YKskwOdk

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I'm looking forward to getting the Liz Reiswitter in two years.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
One step closer to the SRW crossover.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Okay, Osakabe's full skillset is out, no numbers yet.

Skill 1 is as described.
Skill 2 is direct NP charge + 3 turn stargen steroid. 7-5 cooldown.
Skill 3 is a single-turn defense down and buff stripper. 7-5 cooldown.

We still need to get numbers on everything, but frankly, she's looking pretty good in my book. Especially since her event basically comes with the perfect CE for her (Trick Or Treatment gives her the stats she craves).

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
I am feeling these new Carmilla animations, hell yeah. I knew there was a reason she haunted all of my starter 10 rolls :v:

e: That grin in her NP is so goooood.

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Oct 25, 2017

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

SpaceDrake posted:

Okay, Osakabe's full skillset is out, no numbers yet.

Skill 1 is as described.
Skill 2 is direct NP charge + 3 turn stargen steroid. 7-5 cooldown.
Skill 3 is a single-turn defense down and buff stripper. 7-5 cooldown.

We still need to get numbers on everything, but frankly, she's looking pretty good in my book. Especially since her event basically comes with the perfect CE for her (Trick Or Treatment gives her the stats she craves).

skill 2 is 15% np charge at level 6, so probably maxes out at 20%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

TheFireMagi posted:

I am feeling these new Carmilla animations, hell yeah. I knew there was a reason she haunted all of my starter 10 rolls :v:

e: That grin in her NP is so goooood.

Also yes, y'all NA players really need to agitate to get the animations up to date. Carmilla's update is absurdly good.