Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

WHAT THE gently caress DID UKRAINE DO FOR HILLARY CLINTON

Oh my Ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

:xd:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 14 minutes!

peeonwe posted:

nobody should get in trouble for doxxing u since u post all this info abt urself openly

post nudes

I've never posted anything here I would be afraid of saying in public, including advocating for white rural heroindeath.

The best way to avoid being doxxed is to dox yourself

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012
Looking back at Donald Jr.'s statement, he claims that the Russia lawyer didn't have any dirt on Clinton. That could be true. Could it be that the whole point of the meeting was to use the existence of the meeting as blackmail?
And is it actually possible to blackmail Donald Jr. or is he too dumb to understand how it works?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i'm one of the cows, moo

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

I've never posted anything here I would be afraid of saying in public, including advocating for white rural heroindeath.

The best way to avoid being doxxed is to dox yourself

whats ur name

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

CSPAN Caller posted:

Looking back at Donald Jr.'s statement, he claims that the Russia lawyer didn't have any dirt on Clinton. That could be true. Could it be that the whole point of the meeting was to use the existence of the meeting as blackmail?
And is it actually possible to blackmail Donald Jr. or is he too dumb to understand how it works?

If I rob a bank and they don't have any money, am I really robbing the bank?

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

peeonwe posted:

whats ur name

Arnold J. Pisstape

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Citizen Tayne posted:

Attempted robbery is the same punishment. You are just a bad robber and need to go to robber school aka prison.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cow tools

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

eonwe posted:

I'm not denying it, thats why I said its a stopped clock type situation

thats not what that phrase refers to

its as if i murdered someone and then got props for cleaning up the bodyh

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

Elephanthead posted:

Attempted robbery is the same punishment. You are just a bad robber and need to go to robber school aka prison.

enormous thinking emoji.bmp

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

If you don't know that banks are things that hold money, and you just wander in and take the pretty colored paper, how is that a crime?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/885274148012011520

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

drat lmao, wish i thought of that

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Border agents are systematically intimidating and turning away asylum seekers at the US–Mexico border, a lawsuit filed on Wednesday alleges.

The federal class-action lawsuit filed in US District Court in California by immigrant rights groups alleges that US Customs and Border Protection agents have told migrants that "Donald Trump just signed new laws saying there is no asylum for anyone." They have also allegedly coerced asylum seekers into signing forms abandoning their claims by threatening to take their children away.

"CBP’s illegal conduct is occurring as a humanitarian crisis drives vulnerable people experiencing persecution in their home countries to seek refugee protection in the United States," the complaint states.

gently caress you, people fleeing death threats from the Cartels. MAGA

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/shakestweetz/status/885178115621781504

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Joementum posted:

i wish he were primarying some benchwarmer republican in a red state because Senator Rock would be kinda funny

https://twitter.com/KidRock/status/650044503756115968

lol kid rock is like distilled pure trailer trash through and through

how has he not been a season-long guest star on trailer park boys yet

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm a cuckold for the Zuckold!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It's tribalism not sexism you fuckin idiot

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wow talk about a youtube vid i am not loving clicking on

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Agean90 posted:

looking forward to it "accedentaly" altering gametes so people have to pay a monthly usage fee if they have kids with the anti-leukemia trait

gene therapy is super locationally limited. gamete altering/delivering is a billion times harder because gonads are (for obvious reasons) privileged

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

is this that dprk parody account

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/885275592681295872

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
JEBS! JEBS! JEBS!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It's gonna be a real shame when the markets explode because the CHUDs have no sense of self reflection

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/885271605529767936

that's 3

how much of it is because bezos had a day for the ages yesterday

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I liked that time Deep Hurting showed us how he DEVASTATED Donald Trump on Twitter by pointing out a spelling mistake

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Rocks posted:

i'm one of the cows, moo

where do all the zuck pics come from? zuck2020.tumblr.com?

edit: wait haha that is a real tubmlr

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

MaxxBot posted:

JEBS! JEBS! JEBS!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ooooooh me likey rawr *tiger claw thing*

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
zucc me zideways

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/885271605529767936

that's 3

how much of it is because bezos had a day for the ages yesterday

How is that 3? McCain fumes over things quite frequently as well

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012
Why buy a cow when you can have a horse for free.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Mystery Goomba posted:

That's interesting because Michael Steele, curator of the infamous pisstape dossier, was subcontracted by FusionGPS to dig up dirt on Russian ties to Trump and his organization.

Even more interesting is that sites like The Daily Caller were doing damage control when the dossier dropped and tried to (perhaps accurately) paint FusionGPS (and it's owner, Glenn Simpson) as a front/peddler for Russian intelligence agents aiming to wage a disinformation campaign against the (at the time) PEOTUS.

That theory is based on the information provided by none other than Bill Browder (quoted in the article above), who was the lawyer for Sergei Magnitsky, the dude who "mysteriously" died awaiting trial in 2009 for uncovering a massive tax fraud scheme which involved moving 230 million dollars out of the Russian treasury into offshore shell companies, some of which funds were found laundered into luxury apartments and other properties in Manhattan.

The Russian lawyer in question, Natalia Veselnitskay, is a fierce lobbyist against the Magnitsky Act (which sanctioned individual oligarchs in Russia accused of human rights violations) and represented Denis Katsyv. Katsyv held a holdings company called Prevezon, which was at the center of the Magnitsky investigation in the US. The case was open for about a decade before federal investigators unexpectedly settled out of court this past May.

Welp

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

i'm ordering a taco just like you plebs!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rocks posted:

i'm one of the cows, moo

just testing the mind control nanites

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I feel like this would be more believable had a man tweeted it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

fits my needs posted:

i'm ordering a taco just like you plebs!

oh my god the professional photographer phased into the taco truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rocks posted:

i'm one of the cows, moo

Zuckerberg Automated Cattle Future

• Locked thread