Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

koska haista sinä tommi läntinen vittu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

HerraS posted:

koska haista sinä tommi läntinen vittu

post + avatar combo

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Cerebral Bore posted:

ligur why is it that you, as somebody who regularly whines about how people supposedly are obsessed with you, constantly write fanfiction about other posters just because they point out that you're so dumb you either couldn't or couldn't even bother to read a date correctly?

mua ei vittuakaan kiinnosta joku päivämäärä, mihin en ottanut mitään kantaa millään tavalla (oot vaan liian tyhmä huomataksesi, ettei päivämäärä ollut tuossa pointti), vaan se, että tuolla korkeakouluissa on opeja jotka ovat noin ahdasmielisiä ihmislikasankoja vai mitä näitä termejä nyt on mitä vassarit käyttävät ihmisistä jotka ovat kirjoittaneet 10 tai 15 vuotta sitten blogiin jotain väärin, ja olin siitä aidosti yllättynyt

that is why

vai voitko quotata missä kohtaa olin kiinnostunut siitä juuri siitä *milloin* tuollaisia on kirjoitettu? etpä taida voida, luuseri, takaisin äipän kellariin, sinne on vedetty jatkosähköt parvelle niin tablet saa virtaa ja voit kirjoittaa natzisteista lisää

edit: lisäksi tämä Suoranta joka vaati "persuja" pois kouluista ei ole D&D postajaa josta laadin fanfictionia, helvetti sun kanssa, se ei kirjoittele tänne vaikka sinun voi olla vaikea tätä tajuta, eivätkä sen mielipiteet ole minun keksintöä vaan vaikuttavat olevan ihan totta koska kyseesä ovat suorat lainaukset eivätkä mitkään "rivien välistä tulkinnat" mitä itse harrastat kemperboydien kanssa natsijahdeissanne, samoin tämä natsijahti ei ole minun "fanfiction" vaan voit ihan itse laskea kuinka monta kertaa tässäkin ketjussa olet maininnut natsit ja fasistit per average postaus edellisen 40 viestin aikana, ja se kerta ei ole yksi tai kaksi...

Ligur fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 5, 2017

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Kemper Boyd posted:

People aren't stupid. The degrading status of the educated middle class is something that a lot of people have noticed.

:shrug: The past few years have left me quite jaded and cynical on the stupidity of people.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kemper Boyd posted:

People aren't stupid. The degrading status of the educated middle class is something that a lot of people have noticed.

Good to see that you've finally given up on the pretense of caring about the poor and now admit that what you are worried about is the status of educated middle class people. It happens so many times, government cuts something, you guys cry about how it hurts the poor when in fact most of the cuts hit things that mainly helped the upper middle classes.

As for why economic growth isn't showing in poll numbers, people don't really notice growth straight away. A few more very solid quarters driven by Kiky and I expect Kok and Kesk to do well.

Secondly, hallitusvastuu always hurts support. The fact that Kok+Kesk have similar support now that they had in the 2015 elections should be seen as an extremely good result. Especially with a particularly active opposition that's moved hard towards populism and unimplementable ideas.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

quote:

Viimeksi kun osoitin väkivaltaisen Antifan ja vasemmistoliiton yhteydet, sain bannia keksityllä syyllä määrittelemättömäksi ajaksi. 

lol

a model uhriutuminen

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Geriatric Pirate posted:

A few more very solid quarters driven by Kiky

double lol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

What's wrong with your faaaaaaace?

HerraS posted:

kuulostaa ihan jokaiselta opiskelijakämpältä minkä oon nähnyt poislukien kalliolaiset hippikommuunit

Ei hipeillä oo ollut varaa asua kalliossa enää pitkään aikaan. Tai jos on niin ovat setämiehen hommissa olevia teeskentelijöitä. plus löl kerrostalokommuuni

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rappaport posted:

Tulin tänne postaamaan että LOL se siitäkin sotesta taas sitten, löysin Ligurin triggeröitymästä 2 vuotta vanhasta uutisesta. #finnpol

Hahhhaahahahahahaa

Did that just happen twice in one page with two separate posters?!

Oh my loving god lmao

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Bill Gates is a hitlernazi.

Also ahem. I seem to recall a certain crawler totally freaking out about talk of something like this.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

don't doxx meh =(((

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Good to see that you've finally given up on the pretense of caring about the poor and now admit that what you are worried about is the status of educated middle class people. It happens so many times, government cuts something, you guys cry about how it hurts the poor when in fact most of the cuts hit things that mainly helped the upper middle classes.

You are either very, very stupid, or then you argue in bad faith.

Which one is it?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Bill Gates is a hitlernazi.

Also ahem. I seem to recall a certain crawler totally freaking out about talk of something like this.

Yes because the numbers of 2017 are not the numbers of 2015. Do you understand the concept of time, because your last few dumb self-owns, this one included, really cast doubt on you having that, lol?

I recall you saying EU and Turkey were absolutely powerless to stem the tide of refugees back then, you want to eat those words while we're at it? Because there is a reason that scant two years later people are landing on Italy and not Greece and are mostly not refugees, genius! I recall you being a hysterical little bitch about that.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jul 6, 2017

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
In today's really strange news, Yle's Jessikka Aro who has been writing about the Russian information war against the West, turns out to be something of a conspiracy theorist who sees putinists everywhere.

https://twitter.com/svuorikoski/status/882941940991488000

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Kemper Boyd posted:

In today's really strange news, Yle's Jessikka Aro who has been writing about the Russian information war against the West, turns out to be something of a conspiracy theorist who sees putinists everywhere.

https://twitter.com/svuorikoski/status/882941940991488000

Abyss, gaze, etc.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

DarkCrawler posted:

Yes because the numbers of 2017 are not the numbers of 2015. Do you understand the concept of time, because your last few dumb self-owns, this one included, really cast doubt on you having that, lol?

Very odd! I understand two years here, two years there is not a matter of discussion at all to begin with. Why are you freaking about it now?

quote:

I recall you saying EU and Turkey were absolutely powerless to stem the tide of refugees back then, you want to eat those words while we're at it? Because there is a reason that scant two years later people are landing on Italy and not Greece and are mostly not refugees, genius! I recall you being a hysterical little bitch about that.

I can't actually remember saying the EU and Turkey were powerless to do anything, as far as I can remember I said they were not *willing* to do anything in the merkelsphere and these are not the same things. But you can search my posts regarding that matter, siellä voi olla tulkinnan varaa ja voit quotata niitä niin voin selittää mitä tarkoitin (vaikka ei siitä tässä ketjussa suurin osa tajua mitään).

What I've always thought (maybe there was some misunderstanding or whatever) is that both the EU and Turkey can immediately stop the uhhh "refugee" influx when they want to by some very easily implemented measuers.

Which should be implemented right about now.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 7, 2017

Black Leaf
Nov 19, 2016

by Smythe

Obfuscation posted:

Mun äitini kellarissa on noin 3 kuutiota tilaa perunoille, ei siellä voi asua

Kuka vittu asuu kellarissa suomessa, mieti nyt vähän

Puhutko nyt hänen toosastaan?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9710670

Kokoomus has nothing but barely disguised contempt for the constitution.

https://twitter.com/paularisikko/status/882617008503873536

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Maybe that's the arvopohja that neo-persut don't share :haw:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
– En näe tilannetta sellaisena, että tämä olisi menossa joku päivä syyteharkintaan. Me on saatu uhkan todellisuutta sen verran taustoitettua. Se, mikä alkuvaiheessa on näyttänyt hyvin todennäköiseltä, ei lopulta sitä ole, sanoo keskusrikospoliisin rikoskomisario Kimmo Huhta-aho.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9711376
Olisivat nyt edes teeskennelleet että se oli harjoitus.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Very odd! I understand two years here, two years there is not a matter of discussion at all to begin with. Why are you freaking about it now?

It's hilariously transparent how much you try not to make yourself seem like the joke you are. It's like dealing with a toddler who furiously claims they didn't poo poo their pants when the smell is overwhelming.

The thing was, back then you were claiming that most people coming were not refugees and were coming through Italy. Back then you were either wrong because you are a dumbass, or lying because your dumb rear end thinks that everyone else has as non-existent media literacy skills as you do. Which one was it? Only two options, Ligur, you can finally solve this mystery for me :allears:

Me pointing this out to you is not "freaking out" you retard, it's explaining the actual state of things. The situation changing LATER does not mean that you are somehow retroactively right. Do you comprehend any of this?

Ligur posted:

I can't actually remember saying the EU and Turkey were powerless to do anything, as far as I can remember I said they were not *willing* to do anything in the merkelsphere and these are not the same things. But you can search my posts regarding that matter, siellä voi olla tulkinnan varaa ja voit quotata niitä niin voin selittää mitä tarkoitin (vaikka ei siitä tässä ketjussa suurin osa tajua mitään).

What I've always thought (maybe there was some misunderstanding or whatever) is that both the EU and Turkey can immediately stop the uhhh "refugee" influx when they want to by some very easily implemented measuers.

Which should be implemented right about now.

You can find the relevant conversation here, among your other hysteric predictions (50,000 PEOPLE EVERY YEAR IN FINLAND OH MY GOD! :qq:) The thread is closed so search for "Turkey" or "dry laugh" I'm not going to start quoting it all on mobile.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390024&pagenumber=357&perpage=40#post451223718

But how about you say what you mean like a normal person then? When you aren't embarrassing yourself with your inability to read further then the headline or whining hysterically about leftists, it's always "I didn't say thattttttttt giving no indication that I meant anything else whatsoever but that is not what I meant!" Of course we all know that this us just the aforementioned poo poo-caked toddler at work again.

Also you understand that the measures actually implemented by Turkey/EU (which you were oh so sceptical about) to stop the influx to Greece can't be implemented in Libya, to stop the influx to Italy, right?

Once again you prematurely ejaculated all over this thread in your (unfulfilled) fetish to own lefties and forgot to make an actual point, leaving everyone else shaking their head at the mess.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jul 7, 2017

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Nenonen posted:

– En näe tilannetta sellaisena, että tämä olisi menossa joku päivä syyteharkintaan. Me on saatu uhkan todellisuutta sen verran taustoitettua. Se, mikä alkuvaiheessa on näyttänyt hyvin todennäköiseltä, ei lopulta sitä ole, sanoo keskusrikospoliisin rikoskomisario Kimmo Huhta-aho.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9711376
Olisivat nyt edes teeskennelleet että se oli harjoitus.

It really was just that one Daesh Magazine issue with a photo of Temppeliaukio, wasn't it.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Friend linked this video and I think it's a good reminder of how each one of us is a cultist when it really comes down to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XmGy_woRcA

The word comparison thing is pretty sketchy, though. :D

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Are there any threads here that discuss the vassarianarkisticriminals who have rioted in Hamburg during G20?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Are there any threads here that discuss the vassarianarkisticriminals who have rioted in Hamburg during G20?

They were arguing about it in the Germany thread at least

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

Why, do you feel like getting probated again or do you just want to read and not post in them at all?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Oh yeah of course, forgot there was a GerPol thread.

Jerry, just thought I'd take a look.

Seems like it's 70-60% that poo poo was stupid and 40-30% that it's ok to burn cars, loot stores and injure hundreds of police because ~leftism~ which is from my POV a surprisingly good ratio for D&D

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ligur posted:

Oh yeah of course, forgot there was a GerPol thread.

Jerry, just thought I'd take a look.

Seems like it's 70-60% that poo poo was stupid and 40-30% that it's ok to burn cars, loot stores and injure hundreds of police because ~leftism~ which is from my POV a surprisingly good ratio for D&D

http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005284977.html

Li Andersson and Touko Aalto pulling a Timo Soini, "we don't support this violence that our members have decided to go participate in"

Dan Koivulaakso went there lol

Waiting for DarkCrawler to come here and somehow rationalize how this is COMPLETELY different from some PS MP posting on Facebook about immigration

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

”En tiedä millä perusteella meidät voidaan liittää väkivallantekoihin Hampurissa. Politiikassa vedetään välillä mutkat suoriksi ja pyritään luomaan asiayhteyksiä, joita ei ole olemassa”, Andersson sanoo.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I doubt LA or the Greens have anarchists in their midst. Aren't anarchists supposed to be apolitical, like neoliberals? :v:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I don't believe in guilt by association in the least so I won't be pointing fingers at Punavihreät for the G20 vandalism. But come on, when you attack your political opponents with guilt by vague association all the time, don't be surprised when someone does that to you.

30-luvun kaikuja on kuultu ja sameita vesiä on sukellettu ties kuinka pitkään, välillä se osuu myös vastapalloon, pöljät.

Rexroom posted:

I doubt LA or the Greens have anarchists in their midst. Aren't anarchists supposed to be apolitical, like neoliberals? :v:

Heh. Eipä ole estänyt D&D postaajia, vihreitä ja vasemmistolaisia sekä toimittajien legioonaa yrittämästä haistella persujen ja muiden keskeltä vaikka minkälaista hitlernatsirasistifasistikytköstä koska joku kuva tai soihtukulkue missä on ollut jokunen ihan oikea nazisti seassa. Breivikin metkuista syyteltiin laajalti henkilöitä, joilla ei ole mitään tekemistä koko sällin kanssa, ja se oli näillä nurkilla ihan ok.

Mutta tämä seikka lienee Rexroomille ihan turhan monimutkainen asia ymmärtää. "Nyt on niinq ihan eri juttu kyseessä, blaargh ööörgh."

Lisäksi G20 mekastajat eivät tainneet olla ihan pelkästään epäpoliittisia anarkisteja... Myös GerPol ketjun väite, että "ne vaan poltti (pääasiassa köyhien) autoja ja ryöstelivät kauppoja, joten väkivalta oli sitä parempaa väkivaltaa" vähän ontuu sillä satoja poliiseja joutui paikattavaksi, ja käsittääkseni poliisit eivät ole autoja tai kauppoja vaan ihan ihmisiä jotka yrittävät tehdä työtään.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jul 9, 2017

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rexroom posted:

How do you think you would react if PS-youth participated in a march with 1000 violent Nazis who vandalized immigrant shops during that march? Would your reaction be "I doubt PS has any actual Nazis in it?"

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Geriatric Pirate posted:

How do you think you would react if PS-youth participated in a march with 1000 violent Nazis who vandalized immigrant shops during that march? Would your reaction be "I doubt PS has any actual Nazis in it?"

Hyvä, mutta turha yritys, olen kokeillut usko pois, kemberboydit ja rexroomit eivät yksinkertaisesti joko voi käsittää tuota lausetta ja millä tavalla se liittyy heidän omaan ajatusmaailmaansa, tai voi vastata siihen mitään järkevää koska pointtisi on liian lähellä epämukavaa totuutta joten parempi esittää ettei nähnyt koko postausta. 95% Rexroom ei vastaa tuohon mitään, ja palaa postaaman natzistien aiheuttamasta uhasta viikon päästä.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Well, if we're being semantic, yes. But there sure are a lot of fans of Nazi stuff in TF.

But to get back to the matter at hand, destruction of property by anarchists possibly isn't even in the agenda of LA. Was Dan amongst the angry anarchist crowd, burning cars and poo poo? No? Is there even anything linking the two other than they shared the same city? It's lovely of HS to conflate the violent anarchists and peaceful protestors together, as if to say protesters to the status quo are just inhuman scum.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Dan Koivulaakson mielestä oli mahtava meno ja muutenkin vassarit tuntuvat olevan kovin kriittisä riehumisen suhteen (eiku oho).

Selkeesti ei mitään tekemistä vasemmiston kanssa eikä vasemmistolta heru myötätuntoa, muutama anarkisti siellä vain mellasti...

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rexroom posted:

Well, if we're being semantic, yes. But there sure are a lot of fans of Nazi stuff in TF.

But to get back to the matter at hand, destruction of property by anarchists possibly isn't even in the agenda of LA. Was Dan amongst the angry anarchist crowd, burning cars and poo poo? No? Is there even anything linking the two other than they shared the same city? It's lovely of HS to conflate the violent anarchists and peaceful protestors together, as if to say protesters to the status quo are just inhuman scum.

Well they were protesting the same thing and the other protesters apparently helped hide anarchists running away from the police...

But my point from the start wasn't that I believe that Dan Koivulaakso is a violent thug because he agrees with anarchists on many issues and marched with them, but instead that it's just as wrong to label PS a fascist party for similar reasons. And that both sides of the spectrum have violent assholes, who are luckily not represented in mainstream Finnish politics (with the possible exception of Immonen).

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ligur posted:

Dan Koivulaakson mielestä oli mahtava meno ja muutenkin vassarit tuntuvat olevan kovin kriittisä riehumisen suhteen (eiku oho).

Selkeesti ei mitään tekemistä vasemmiston kanssa eikä vasemmistolta heru myötätuntoa, muutama anarkisti siellä vain mellasti...

quote:

Päätöstä tuoda huippukokous Hampuriin voi pitää G20:n näkökulmasta hivenen itsetuhoisena. Kaupungin vastakulttuurialueilla poliisiviha on avointa, ja mellakointia katsotaan terassilta kannustaen pizzan ja kaljan kanssa. Alueen sosiaalikeskukset ovat autonomisen organisoitumisen pesiä.

Hampuri oli kuin luotu vastustamaan tapahtumaa, jossa tapasivat 85 prosenttia maailman bruttokansantuotteesta hallinnoivat johtajat. Huippukokouksen hinnasta tuli kova.

Julkisuudessa tosin on veivattu lähinnä numeroita mellakkavarusteidensa läpi loukkaantuneista poliiseista. Luvuista ei käy ilmi, kuinka moni poliisi on kirjattu loukkaantuneeksi poliisin omista toimista, kuten kaatumisesta poliisin tekemissä rynnäköissä – tällaisia tapauksia näkyi livestriimeistä useita – tai kaasun hengittämisestä. Esimerkiksi vuoden 2015 Blockupy-protesteissa useimmat poliisin loukkaantumisista johtuivat poliisin omasta pippurikaasusta.

”Täällä oleminen teki hyvää uutistarinankerronnan ymmärtämiselle”, kertoo paikalla ollut suomalainen mielenosoittaja puhelimessa. Mediakärjeksi nostettiin Suomessa poliisien loukkaantuminen ja puhe kauppojen ryöstelystä ja ”sisällissodasta”. Mielenosoittajan mukaan kauppoja meni vain muutamia, eivätkä ne olleet pienyrittäjien liikkeitä.

from your article

lmao.

uncop
Oct 23, 2010

Rexroom posted:

Nonpartisan. Joining a parliamentary political party would instantly strip one of anarchist cred. Left Alliance's only crime is not denouncing their youth wing for peacefully protesting in the same place where there were also violent protestors. Now, it's not terribly unlikely that there might have been Left Youth members unofficially participating in a non-peaceful protest, but the degrees of separation keep adding up.

I'm not a fan at all of this respectability politics thing that always flares up after a flashy protest somewhere. Anarchists aren't really hated for the damage they inflict, but because of the lower-class nature of how the damage is caused. Senselessly burning a car seems infinitely worse than callously siphoning millions upon millions of people's money to business buddies through direct or indirect means.

Black bloc tactics are dumb and criminal, but a degree of association with black bloc anarchists being exceptionally scandalous is 100% centrist-manufactured bullshit, the same poo poo that has been used to smear every major lower-class protest movement in history. The respectable protestors getting smeared by the media is the fault of neither the protestors nor the rioters, but falls purely on the shoulders of institutional bias.

EDIT: Since someone mentioned it, I'll say that i agree that a ton of leftists are equally dumb about vague associations with crypto-fascists.

uncop fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jul 9, 2017

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Well they were protesting the same thing and the other protesters apparently helped hide anarchists running away from the police...

But my point from the start wasn't that I believe that Dan Koivulaakso is a violent thug because he agrees with anarchists on many issues and marched with them, but instead that it's just as wrong to label PS a fascist party for similar reasons. And that both sides of the spectrum have violent assholes, who are luckily not represented in mainstream Finnish politics (with the possible exception of Immonen).
Does Jan Vapaavuori count as a violent rear end in a top hat? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Are the usual suspects seriously trying to feign some kind of moral outrage at a black bloc protest three countries away after literally spending years ITT carrying water for every violent rightwing rear end in a top hat in our fair country? Because if so it's pretty lol