Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Goddamn I get demolished by these 385 malok having no lifers on my 352, of all the poo poo I hope Destiny 2 doesn't have, its retarded light based game types, why on earth would you reward the shut-ins that do nothing but play this drat game every waking moment is beyond me.

And yea the games making GBS threads itself, whole team got dropped in IB except for me and some other guy, naturally the other team didn't lose anyone, you'd think the game would mercy but nope, had to ride it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

poor life choice posted:

Jesus boys, we finished that raid with like 6 minutes to spare.

Hard mode with challenges should hopefully be next week or the week after that, the only part remotely complicated is Aksis phase 2 and if everyone knows the mechanics and how to communicate it is very straighforward.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Goddamn I get demolished by these 385 malok having no lifers on my 352, of all the poo poo I hope Destiny 2 doesn't have, its retarded light based game types, why on earth would you reward the shut-ins that do nothing but play this drat game every waking moment is beyond me.

And yea the games making GBS threads itself, whole team got dropped in IB except for me and some other guy, naturally the other team didn't lose anyone, you'd think the game would mercy but nope, had to ride it out.

Must be hard to level chars on 4 different systems, maybe just concentrate on one system?

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Quite a different experience with IB today with my 365 warlock. Still finishing first regularly but can't get a win :( no good drops either.

Also it's shotgun city now which turned me off crucible before.

SBMM.txt

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

texaholic posted:

Hard mode with challenges should hopefully be next week or the week after that, the only part remotely complicated is Aksis phase 2 and if everyone knows the mechanics and how to communicate it is very straighforward.

I've had so much fun in Normal mode on the raid, I really don't know if I can deal with Hard mode no res bullshit again, at least not until Destiny 2.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Alteisen posted:

You realize you can just play another game mode.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

You realize you can just play another game mode.

But he must post.

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

I love Iron Banner!

http://i.imgur.com/Ok1GWu5.gifv

MarshyMcFly fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Oct 6, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/7pcvDsk.gifv

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

no comprende

ps oh, skill based match making? Does that go across characters?

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 6, 2016

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

I was considering playing around with a memory of Felwinter/dunemarchers build but the slam is so loving good in supremacy because teams all seem to cluster up.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
http://i.imgur.com/EpdAXpU.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/AjVUap1.gifv

:dogbutton:

Pozload Escobar fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 6, 2016

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
E: wrong thread

kzin602 fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 6, 2016

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Obsurveyor posted:

I've had so much fun in Normal mode on the raid, I really don't know if I can deal with Hard mode no res bullshit again, at least not until Destiny 2.

No res sucks, I really want shot at the other raid weapons and the armor shaders.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

kzin602 posted:

E: wrong thread

buy an Xbox!11

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
http://i.imgur.com/Lh2ZyBy.gifv

if you're not playing with a premium xbox one elite controller with 90 day warranty and using all 4 paddles this isn't you

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

texaholic posted:

I just mean before the servers exploded.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
anyone else notice that the vendor inventory not displaying online or in the app was fixed right around the same time the servers exploded? Because I did lol

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009
ironbanner.gif

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Alteisen posted:

But just think, your combined light level across four accounts is 1408 so maybe you are the retard.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Goddamn I get demolished by these 385 malok having no lifers on my 352, of all the poo poo I hope Destiny 2 doesn't have, its retarded light based game types, why on earth would you reward the shut-ins that do nothing but play this drat game every waking moment is beyond me

And yet I had a good time on my 351. Perhaps you need to chill out :)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I've been too busy to play much since RoI and I'm getting rocked in Iron Banner this week

It's still kinda fun

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Oh so the "Win 10 games of Supremacy" in the record book doesn't count IB so that's not dumb or anything

minusX
Jun 16, 2007

Say something hideous and horrible jumps out at you. Something so disgusting that it simply must die.
Ah! Oh!..So tacky! I can't...look...directly at it!

Roman posted:

Oh so the "Win 10 games of Supremacy" in the record book doesn't count IB so that's not dumb or anything

It clearly says iron banner in the bottom right :eng99:

Yeah that's annoying

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

texaholic posted:

No res sucks, I really want shot at the other raid weapons and the armor shaders.

I'm glad the shaders for Wrath look like poo poo. I really want to go back and get Ascendant Plane though because it looks awesome on the Thagomizers. It's a shame they'll never bring back sparrow racing so I could get the other glowing green shader insead.

Roman posted:

But only for that. Because it counts for the "play ten games" part of the shax quest.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Nuebot posted:

It's a shame they'll never bring back sparrow racing so I could get the other glowing green shader insead.

Bungie's made a big deal about how srl is coming back in the winter as part of a big event and they've revamped several things

unless you're joking about how Bungie promises a lot of things but often doesn't deliver then ok yeah

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Umm when I logged back in tonight I got a whole bunch of dormant siva grimoire cards. What's that about yo

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Mazerunner posted:

Bungie's made a big deal about how srl is coming back in the winter as part of a big event and they've revamped several things

unless you're joking about how Bungie promises a lot of things but often doesn't deliver then ok yeah

Nope, I managed to miss that entirely. But yeah lets pretend I was joking about bungie.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Iron Banner is broken. I keep demolishing teams just by punching everyone. 3.6 K/D last game. Won by 30.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Yeah I am definitely missing my Titan punch trying to do it with my warlock now. I was already rank 5 by this time yesterday.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Umm when I logged back in tonight I got a whole bunch of dormant siva grimoire cards. What's that about yo

yeah that's the siva clusters grimoire cards, for some reason there's a dumb bug where it flashes that you got some you already got when you switch characters

just like the bug where it shows you ranking up a bunch of different factions on logging in

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero
I'm poo poo at Crucible but this loving thing wrecks in IB.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lmao this might be good on storm shotty can someone confirm? tia

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
It's me, the guy sniping in supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcCzLJv_Wlo

those loss of two crests was worth keeping 3 dudes off heavy

also, plz hold while i quick scope this guy through smoke tia

http://i.imgur.com/PiIC7zD.gifv

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Oct 6, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Got my groove back and got my warlock from 290 to 369 today, just my hunter needs rank 5/super boosting now.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Maker Of Shoes posted:

also, plz hold while i quick scope this guy through smoke tia

http://i.imgur.com/PiIC7zD.gifv

So fast :eyepop:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Strawberry Panda posted:

Iron Banner is broken. I keep demolishing teams just by punching everyone. 3.6 K/D last game. Won by 30.

People don't know how to counter punches. I love just warlock rezzing in the middle of a crowd and punching them all to death.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Finally got to the end of the raid. Server death cockblocked our phase 2 kill but it was a breeze when people actually bothered to bring leveled characters. New raid is really good but it's going to be really not good without revives.

The new raid armor being Rasputin style instead of Hive or Fallen is a godsend and it looks so good on Titan. It having rerolls is also the best goddamn thing. All armor needs rerolling Bungie. :colbert:

boz
Oct 16, 2005

El_Molestadore posted:

I'm poo poo at Crucible but this loving thing wrecks in IB.

I got one like that but with smallbore in the first column.

It's amazing with 5 rounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I just got the IB sparrow and it looks pretty cool. Too bad its boost is still slower than my recruit a friend sparrow.

• Locked thread