Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Hunt11 posted:

So is the fact that the hurricane isn't going to hit the east coast of Florida but the west coast supposed to be some of victory for those who didn't believe the hurricane was a threat?

They're grasping for anything they can use to say "Heh, well it looks like your data was wrong, science :smug:"

If a meteorologist is wrong about anything, they can be wrong about everything, and therefore global warming is fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Irrelevance must be hitting hard to sink this low.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Zipperelli. posted:

Irrelevance must be hitting hard to sink this low.

Oh that morning dew in Miami. Bringing down two construction cranes, flooding the entire city, creating wind vortexs between building. The usual morning in Miami. Libtards over excited for nothing

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

joepinetree posted:

changing the subject a bit, but it is absolutely disgusting how most of American tv media is obsessed with "Hurricane Irma ruins American couple's honeymoon/vacation/whatever." Yeah, that is the real tragedy.

Irma forces Disney World to close
http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/10/news/companies/disney-world-closing/index.html

:ohdear:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Instant Sunrise posted:

This twit didn't age well.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Oh that morning dew in Miami. Bringing down two construction cranes, flooding the entire city, creating wind vortexs between building. The usual morning in Miami. Libtards over excited for nothing

Thing is this is the "right wing media" thread. You joke, but that sphere is impervious to facts and what you say is the reality they've chosen to be true. The tweet from Coulter, Rush saying it's no big deal he's smarter than the meteorologists that's the reality they have manufactured and, as evidenced so very many times in this very thread, it will work. Unless it is THEIR home that gets flooded and destroyed, and even then it's probably 50/50, Hurricane Irma will go down in the right wing media history as a wet fart, run of the mill hurricane that Florida deals with every so often. Doesn't matter if Miami is wiped off the map, didn't happen TO THEM, doesn't count, and Miami probably deserved it anyway for The Gays.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Republicans are anti-science now and will attack science at every opportunity on behalf of the fossil fuel industry.

There's no downside for Republicans in predicting that the hurricane won't really happen every single time. Most of the time they're wrong then they just shrug it off "I'm just an entertainer, you didn't really take me seriously did you, libtard?", but the one time they get lucky and the hurricane misses the coast or sputters out without doing anything we'll never hear the end of it for the rest of their lives ":newt: remember when the scientific establishment tried to scare you about a hurricane in order to sell duct tape and water, but I El Rushbo exposed their scheme because I know they're game. Well that's what all so-called scientists do all the time, forever, so global warming and vaccines are a hoax now vote against environmental regulations and buy my Jesus supplements to keep Satan from coming into your baby's heart and manifesting as the measles."

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

bird food bathtub posted:

The tweet from Coulter, Rush saying it's no big deal he's smarter than the meteorologists that's the reality they have manufactured and, as evidenced so very many times in this very thread, it will work. Unless it is THEIR home that gets flooded and destroyed, and even then it's probably 50/50, Hurricane Irma will go down in the right wing media history as a wet fart, run of the mill hurricane that Florida deals with every so often.

Rush actually evacuated, but that doesn't seem to have stopped people sharing his 'information', so you're far more right about this than I'd like you to be.

pocket pool
Aug 4, 2003

B U T T S

Bleak Gremlin

Please go away you carpetbagging conservative ghoul.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Cross posting from Irma chat thread.

Is this true? I need to know if it's true.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
Does Donald Trump seem a bit off to you? Alex Jones knows why. Apparently the (((power structure))) is drugging him to be a better puppet.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/im-risking-my-life-telling-you-all-this-alex-jones-has-a-bizarre-theory-about-trumps-mental-decline/

Jurgan fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 11, 2017

John Henry Miller
Sep 11, 2017

by Smythe

Jurgan posted:

Does Donald Trump seem a bit off to you? Alex Jones knows why. Apparently the (((power structure))) is drugging him to be a better puppet.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/im-risking-my-life-telling-you-all-this-alex-jones-has-a-bizarre-theory-about-trumps-mental-decline/

There has been a silent coup at the White House. The military and the administrative state have taken back control through John Kelly. He will be removed soon, but the fake news Russia lies and the hurricanes are keeping Trump busy for now.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

John Henry Miller posted:

There has been a silent coup at the White House. The military and the administrative state have taken back control through John Kelly. He will be removed soon, but the fake news Russia lies and the hurricanes are keeping Trump busy for now.

Source your quotes.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Random thought: but apparently the Catholic Church (and not just Pope Francis) believes in climate change and has so for a while now. :monocle:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

Random thought: but apparently the Catholic Church (and not just Pope Francis) believes in climate change and has so for a while now. :monocle:

catholics got over their anti-science thing a few hundred years ago

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Wow I haven't seen a lovely low effort gimmick account in a while.

Anyway I went over to freep to see what they thought of Bannon's interview last night and the two threads I found were of them talking about how CBS totally did his makeup in such a way to make him look less than human.

Then I found a 9/11 memorial thread complaining about how there were no 9/11 memorial threads and the first reply was a half dozen links to 9/11 memorial threads posted that day.

Anyway all of that sucked and so did the thread I pulled this quote from.

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

You have to realize that this Kook thinks every comment in this thread is a Right Wing Extremist terrorist attack.

This is how these Lemmings think. (Apologies to Lemmings)

46 posted on 9/11/2017, 3:09:25 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our one and only true hope.)

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Jazerus posted:

catholics got over their anti-science thing a few hundred years ago

Give it another 40 and they'll probably be over their sexual hang-up just in time to take a stance on the next big controversy.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/nucleartakes/status/907373609605267457

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Jurgan posted:

Oh gently caress, wish I thought of this first.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Allah akbar, may His design continue to be carried out.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Matt Walsh is the worst pundit.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Nazis wore uniforms.

Therefore you aren't really opposed to Nazism unless you're opposed to uniforms.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Of course it's a lily white toddler with blonde hair and blue eyes. If it were any other ethnicity I might have to consider that Walsh is capable of introspection, and god what a nightmare that'd be.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Jurgan posted:

Source your quotes.

louise mensch

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

They also say evolution is a thing. I can't convince my parents of this though. They're Catholic, but also in the Fox News bubble. It's been hilarious to watch them reconcile their faith and politics.

...though I think my Dad is partially trolling. He really only wants his tax cut. He doesn't seem to vote based on the culture warrior thing that my Mom bought in to.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Keeshhound posted:

Of course it's a lily white toddler with blonde hair and blue eyes. If it were any other ethnicity I might have to consider that Walsh is capable of introspection, and god what a nightmare that'd be.

I think it is a baby with Down Syndrome.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/907387742866296832

I almost want to hatewatch the first episode.

Almost.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Keeshhound posted:

He could have tried to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and bring up the "the biggest killer of black people isn't cops, it's abortion" talking point but alas...

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

McGlockenshire posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/907387742866296832

I almost want to hatewatch the first episode.

Almost.

I didn't know Laura Ingraham reached Fox News' beauty standards.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ceiling fan posted:

Cross posting from Irma chat thread.

Is this true? I need to know if it's true.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/907260854055440385

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Sep 12, 2017

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Now if it just takes out Mar-a-Lago.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

RedSpider posted:

I didn't know Laura Ingraham reached Fox News' beauty standards.

To be fair, I kind of expected her to look like she drank from the false Grail based on her radio show.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

He looks like 16 years old in this picture.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

empty whippet box posted:

But enough about what Milo is after

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
He's not going to find a lot of big buff black dudes in a white all boys prep school.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

empty whippet box posted:

You should tweet this at him; with any luck he'll go gently caress himself.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

:pusheen:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Pirate Radar posted:

:drat:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Keeshhound posted:

Give it another 40 and they'll probably be over their sexual hang-up just in time to take a stance on the next big controversy.

Can you baptize an android, something man created in Hhis own image?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pirate Radar posted:

You can't tweet anything at him, actually.