Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

blowfish posted:

it's not like europe and most of china have been completely deforested to build boats before

no but england was and we kicked it off so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The Alchemist posted:

But philosophers make good both. We went wrong when we let people with high IQ but no feelings be scientists, and people with strong feelings but no intelligence become politicians.

Those are the dumbest two sentences ever written anywhere on the Internet

The Alchemist posted:

If fish, birds and bees are already dying en masse due to the raising global radioactivity, what's going to happen when they build enough nukeplants to power the 9 billion people in the future?

gently caress, you managed to outdo yourself on the very same page. You are truly a master of idiocy, please pick up your complimentary katana at the local mall

e: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED:

butplug accident posted:

behind every nightmare apocalypse is a bunch of nerds being like "wow cool that was fun to make! and paid well too hernh hernh"

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Jun 5, 2014

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

concerned mom posted:

no but england was and we kicked it off so :shrug:

well actually much of europe and china were also deforested at various points, which is why primary forest basically doesn't exist anymore there

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

blowfish posted:

well actually much of europe and china were also deforested at various points, which is why primary forest basically doesn't exist anymore there

Ah yeah sorry I miss-read your point. My dream is once we get google-hover-planes and 100% solar power taken from plants we'll just live in treehouses in a giant forest the size of the country and play WoW

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
quarkjets is bringing the pain :shepface: :staredog:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

concerned mom posted:

Ah yeah sorry I miss-read your point. My dream is once we get google-hover-planes and 100% solar power taken from plants we'll just live in treehouses in a giant forest the size of the country and play WoW

Sounds awful

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

concerned mom posted:

I'd like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics