Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

where do u people get the idea that my bathroom don't work? ITS stupid. I couldn't even open or get a health license if I didn't have a bathroom

well that's good

i think you posted a picture of the out of order sign but never posted that it was repaired so that was a running joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Francis Baconator posted:

My brother in law is moving to Alabama and I need to know if I'll be able to order a Frog Dog if I stop by Reform while visiting.

give up on the frog dog, move on. you can can order a plain dog with relish and call it what you want I DONT CARE.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

hofnar posted:

well that's good

i think you posted a picture of the out of order sign but never posted that it was repaired so that was a running joke

I never posted anything about the bathroom. there is a sign saying that remodeling is going on in the restroom

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
roll tide!

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
lol nice fumble Alabama.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

not looking to good

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Serious question Doobie, did you graduate high school? You're a grown adult and your spelling is loving abysmal.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Hmm...I haven't seen any posts from Fetus Tree while Doobie has been on. :tinfoil:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Hmm...I haven't seen any posts from Fetus Tree while Doobie has been on. :tinfoil:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Doobie why did you plagiarize your kickstarter pitch?

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Wayne, is your food cost seriously 50%? Seriously?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Bama is garbage. Roll tide!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Doobie why did you plagiarize your kickstarter pitch?

All great artists steal.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Doobie do you smoke doobies?

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I never posted anything about the bathroom. there is a sign saying that remodeling is going on in the restroom

ok

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
Sorry about your team, Doobie.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

have you ever seen fetus tree, doobie, or a cartoon drawing of a racoon in overalls in the same room before?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Nefarious posted:

Sorry about your team, Doobie.

They came back.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

GAPO posted:

Wayne, is your food cost seriously 50%? Seriously?

its close. around 44% its very high.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They came back.

over time. Roll Tide!!!!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Doobie you might want to read the rules about posting here because there are actually very strict rules regarding spelling and puctuation for instance if you use the incorrect punctuation you may be banned and if you dont capatilize also. and spell, so if someone could post a link to the rules thread that would be appreciated

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

post the spreadsheets doobie.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

what if fetus tree and doobie are the same person and this has all been a giant ploy for attention from conquistador

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

post the spreadsheets doobie.

You think Henry Ford had spreadsheets?!

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

have you ever seen fetus tree, doobie, or a cartoon drawing of a racoon in overalls in the same room before?
Now that you mention it, I've only seen any 2 of the 3 at the same time.

ThePutty posted:

what if fetus tree and doobie are the same person and this has all been a giant ploy for attention from conquistador
Spanish Manlove?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

a starwar betamax posted:

Doobie you might want to read the rules about posting here because there are actually very strict rules regarding spelling and puctuation for instance if you use the incorrect punctuation you may be banned and if you dont capatilize also. and spell, so if someone could post a link to the rules thread that would be appreciated

ban me, I don't give a flip. I didn't pay for it, and u want me here more than I care to be here so,the ball is in your court.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
im just joshin with ya wayne we dont have grammer rules no more

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

im just joshin with ya wayne we dont have grammer rules no more

lol ok

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

ban me, I don't give a flip. I didn't pay for it, and u want me here more than I care to be here so,the ball is in your court.

You peer pressure bitch

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
this is all part of the patented SA style of humor...we say one thing.....BUT WE MEAN ANOTHER its wierd. but exciting

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Sup star war beta mack

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Where's Franco been?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

GAPO posted:

Sup star war beta mack

not much. gettng ready to crack open a prederik pohl book i pickud up from the lbarry

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

this is all part of the patented SA style of humor...we say one thing.....BUT WE MEAN ANOTHER its wierd. but exciting

yea I know. let me know when you come back this way to visit your folks. I want you to stop by again. im

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Where's Franco been?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Think about if Doobie had been here for hugbox GBS. Guy would have been worshipped and had a some kind of crazy avatar in like five minutes.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Manifest posted:

DOOBIE

Do you consider yourself to have pulled yourself up by your boot straps?

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

not sure what you mean, so idk, I wear new balance running shoes

:vince: :vince: :pusheen: :vince: :pusheen: :vince: :vince:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Control Volume posted:

doobie is a complete dumbass he is the biggest failure of a human being, like what even the gently caress was he thinking lol what a retard

oh poo poo the doobs is posting here hello doobie ive always been a big fan ha ha youre pretty cool in my book

I made fun of him just as much as the worst guys on here(although I never wrote fake reviews or touched the poop at all.)
Then, Doobie came on the forums and calmly explained his side of things, and has generally painted himself as a pretty fun to know guy.
It's called "rethinking your opinion of someone based on their ongoing actions."

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
lol at him calling SS a freak show

you're cool doobie I wish you good luck

• Locked thread