Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

fighting gold is very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I was hoping for super funky OP but whatever it's Jojo :yayclod:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

amigolupus posted:

Something I find interesting is that despite being introduced as cool and collected, it's Buccellati seriously freaking out in that moment that this 15-year old kid is ready to kill him. Meanwhile, Giorno wasn't freaking out that he had to fight. His only concern was that he didn't know what Gold Experience's effect would be on a live person.

tbf his father grew up as a pampered noble, and on his first outing he had a death battle with a screaming dapper man and his buzzsaw hat and kicked that man so hard that he turned into a good guy forever

this family does not react normally to crisis situations, joseph aside

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Oct 17, 2018

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

tbf his father grew up as a pampered noble, and on his first outing he had a death battle with a screaming dapper man and his buzzsaw hat and kicked that man so hard that he turned into a good guy forever

this family does not react normally to crisis situations, joseph aside

joseph responds to crisis situations by immediately crashing whatever vehicle he's in, that's not a normal way to react.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Brother Entropy posted:

ehhh, even having read part 5 fighting gold is just kinda whatever. it still doesn't feel super fitting imo

Well I'm anime only so I can only speculate.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

TenementFunster posted:

loving show yourselves, cowards

Yo, fight me in Temecula

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

joseph responds to crisis situations by immediately crashing whatever vehicle he's in, that's not a normal way to react.

screaming and panicking is a totally normal way to react

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

good

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

How about this: fighting gay

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
On the subject of OPs, the main thing I'm wondering about is how the final OP is going to be messed with by the main antagonist's Stand. Both Sono Chi no Kiyoku/End of THE WORLD and Great Days had fantastic bits where DIO and Kira used their Stands to mess with the OP, and I can't wait to see Part 5's take on the tradition. (Please do not take this post as an invitation to talk about the main villain of Part 5 or their Stand, even in spoiler tags.)

Also, itskage, that avatar is amazing.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

W.T. Fits posted:

On the subject of OPs, the main thing I'm wondering about is how the final OP is going to be messed with by the main antagonist's Stand. Both Sono Chi no Kiyoku/End of THE WORLD and Great Days had fantastic bits where DIO and Kira used their Stands to mess with the OP, and I can't wait to see Part 5's take on the tradition. (Please do not take this post as an invitation to talk about the main villain of Part 5 or their Stand, even in spoiler tags.)

heres my take on the part 5 main villain stand

its cool

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

We'll probably get a new OP for that, both Part 3 and 4 featured multiple OPs and only the final one is messed up by the antagonists Stand at the end. So it's not gonna be Fighting Gold.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Kikas posted:

We'll probably get a new OP for that, both Part 3 and 4 featured multiple OPs and only the final one is messed up by the antagonists Stand at the end. So it's not gonna be Fighting Gold.

I'm never gonna get another chance to joke about loving the new OP, "FOLD" so I'm taking it now.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Kikas posted:

That's why I specified "the final OP."

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Augus posted:

y’all are hilariously bad at discussing the anime in the anime thread

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I absolutely do not understand posting about something and then going "dont talk about it tho"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Friday please come

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

How about this: fighting gay

You do not fight the gay. You embrace it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Darth Walrus posted:

You do not fight the gay. You embrace it.

Still can't get over Giorno hover-handing Gold Experience's dick

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I've learned a new ability to make Friday come so fast.....you won't even know time has passed

ZA WARUDO

Expect My Mom posted:

Just a general spoiler rule: This is the anime thread, so presumably, a good amount of the folks here haven't read this arc, so please don't post manga spoilers or allude to things coming up, and try to keep things either in the manga thread or behind spoiler tags. But before you post that spoiler behind a tag, do give a second thought if it's really necessary. We all know very well when new episodes of JoJo come out, so after that go hog wild with spoilers.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Oct 17, 2018

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
You cant touch your stands dick, its illegal

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
And time resumes.....

Please dont make me have to stop it again. This is the anime thread. Where you discuss what has happened in the anime of JoJos Bizarre Adventure and not much else

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Do you think that guy was upset when Dio threw a cats head into his tea cup with the world?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

IT'S FRIDAY

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

this taste...is the taste of a FRIDAY!!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Woke up feeling so horny

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Woke up feeling so horny

Same.

Oh and there's a new JoJo today too!

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

Also Overdrive. And Welcome to the World.

Yeah that’s what I thought. I think the lack of a central motif made the music in part 2 less memorable. The one theme that stays with me the most is “awaken” the pillar men’s theme.

I love Bloody Stream though and like Fighting Gold too, but it does seem a little out of place as the first OP of the part. The overall tone suggests an OP used when the hero is about to encounter the main antagonist. (eg. “end of the world” and “chase”)

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I said it in the manga thread already, but I miss the previews for next episode.

You don't have fun stuff like hearing Avdol go TCH TCH a week before the reveal he's still alive anymore. :(

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Do you think that guy was upset when Dio threw a cats head into his tea cup with the world?

Did he even notice?

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I said it in the manga thread already, but I miss the previews for next episode.

At least part 4 had WB posting episode previews on YouTube. Is that still a thing now?

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Meat Beat Agent posted:

At least part 4 had WB posting episode previews on YouTube. Is that still a thing now?

I haven't been able to find any previews anywhere.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
what time does crunchyroll usually upload videos?

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Thumbtacks posted:

what time does crunchyroll usually upload videos?

1ish.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
~1 PM EST

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I might just be totally misremembering but I don't think they started doing them until a few episodes into each season?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Imagine the ゴゴゴ thing only instead it's "F5F5F5" coming from my keyboard

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I woke up feeling so horny this morning does anyone know what that's about?

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

Fender Anarchist posted:

Imagine the ゴゴゴ thing only instead it's "F5F5F5" coming from my keyboard

Same tho, it seems like the last two weeks it's been available right away at the :05 mark, but maybe that was luck - I'm not too familiar with crunchyroll

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
You guys still havent got the episode ? It owned hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Kurtofan posted:

You guys still havent got the episode ? It owned hard