Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
lol people talking about getting married in the thread about how people gently caress up their life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Nooner posted:

Ya i wanna go get drunk on prof sharks lawn too

hell yeah

Ups_rail posted:

lol people talking about getting married in the thread about how people gently caress up their life.

lets all get married and do meth on prof sharks waterfront lawn

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I got some
Ocean front property
On prof sharks lawn
Through the meth haze I can
See the sea

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

This is not my beautiful waterfront property
This is not my hyper addictive meth.

Letting the days go by

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Escape From Noise posted:

I got some
Ocean front property
On prof sharks lawn
Through the meth haze I can
See the sea

:golfclap:

normal-ass vampire
Feb 14, 2011
I think I'm watching another one unfold right now. :smith:

A friend of mine is on a downward spiral and began using heroin again after being clean for years. She's one of those people who completely relies on others for her self-worth and validation. This was set off by the fact she's fallen head over heels for her "friend" who is straight, and frankly not exactly a loving prize. This woman has rejected her romantically, and been a really lovely friend to her, but she's absolutely stuck on the dream of being with this dunce who brings less than nothing to the table for some reason.

So she's fallen off the wagon and has a bunch of her shitbird drug buddies from back in the day enabling her, all while still being determined to win over someone who isn't even nice to her. But said woman won't just sever co tact because she knows my friend will do absolutely anything for her, and uses her.

And there's nothing anyone e can do, because she doesn't want to be helped. She just wants something impossible. I'm dreading how this unfolds.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

normal-rear end vampire posted:

I think I'm watching another one unfold right now. :smith:

A friend of mine is on a downward spiral and began using heroin again after being clean for years. She's one of those people who completely relies on others for her self-worth and validation. This was set off by the fact she's fallen head over heels for her "friend" who is straight, and frankly not exactly a loving prize. This woman has rejected her romantically, and been a really lovely friend to her, but she's absolutely stuck on the dream of being with this dunce who brings less than nothing to the table for some reason.

So she's fallen off the wagon and has a bunch of her shitbird drug buddies from back in the day enabling her, all while still being determined to win over someone who isn't even nice to her. But said woman won't just sever co tact because she knows my friend will do absolutely anything for her, and uses her.

And there's nothing anyone e can do, because she doesn't want to be helped. She just wants something impossible. I'm dreading how this unfolds.

Ugh, what you've described evokes such potent sadness and the powerlessness that comes with having to respect other people's choices, no matter how disastrous they are.

That thing about her wanting the impossible reminded me of this Larkin poem about people whose brains are broken like slot machines that only bent pennies fit into.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

wait till you get to the bowsette meme, the funniest of that year

Just made contact. Unimpressed so far. Will investigate further. Bowsette memes are currently still outnumbered by moth memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm loving dying of memes

but it's worth it because of