Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
In the early hours of the morning, a group of people are gathering and moving in the clubhouse. After the lynching of Plott yesterday, they feel that they have only one choice, and they collectively head over to Splode's room to kill him. They run into Wazza, who makes no eye contact, and continues packing his bags. They enter Splode's room, and before he can even open his mouth, the tire irons fall.

Splode, Vanilla Town Bikie, has been killed,

-----------------------------------

Get your night actions to me!

wait don't do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
The gang that killed Splode is talked around to the idea of killing Wazza, primarily by TOML, Sky Coq, and Tithin. Small Keating half heartedly agrees, and his vote pushes the gang over the edge and into full on murder mode. As the gang run into Wazza's bedroom, they hear his motorcycle start, and then watch as he rides off into the sunset, to live another life. Tithin recommends that Mithranderp and GSC chase after him, and they both charge onto their bikes and roar off after him.

At least, they attempt to roar off after him. Someone's messed with the brakes on their bikes, and both of them find themselves wildly out of control at the first corner. They crash into a terrible brick fence and are immediately killed.

TOML, Tithin and COQ turn to face black_tangled and QM, with Small Keating cowering behind the two bikies. There's a long, tense second where both groups size each other up, until two gunshots ring out. QM and black_tangled slump to the floor.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME" screams Small Keating, ripping off his fake beard. "I WAS TERRIFIED!"

The remaining members of the group, all infiltrators, stare in horror. Standing in front of them is Literally Campbell Newman! If only anyone had said or done anything to him over the last few days, they might have found out. It probably would have been really funny too.

The group ride out back to liberal HQ in Brisbane, to advise of their complete and utter victory over the idiot bikies. Unfortunately, they're immediately arrested for meeting in a group of greater than three gang associated members, and are summarily executed.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
i'll post an overview of the last few days in a few, big shout outs to scum for a perfect game

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha, amazing.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
:allears:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
KNEW IT.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
gently caress you anidav.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Amazing.

Best use of a hyperactive town team ever. Who posted it on d1 or 2 about the town being so paranoid that all the scum needed to do was sit back and watch us off ourselves.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Splode posted:

gently caress you anidav.

gently caress you for stealing my act! I thought you were the only one besides Coq that was a sure scum who could've untangled the mess but EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS WRONG. :tinfoil:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I can't wait for the next game.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Killing you was our biggest gamble. We knew it would look suss as gently caress after you lost your effort post on me, but the next day everyone got a hateboner for Anidav.

Scumdoc is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFuq4tTaPIyhah395LJeJ3jBUDQpIMvRnPZJtiU9Nsg/edit?usp=docslist_api

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

PM me if you want the dead townie chat

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
Amazed I didn't get randomly offed by my fellow scum and that my "vote with the pack" strategy somehow flew under the radar.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

So Anidav, are you going to explain what the hell you were doing?

Everyone thought you were scum, so we voted you out as you were caught lying repeatedly.

I then went after plott because he was really eager to punish me for making the mistake.

Turns out all scum had to do was sit back, not post, and wait for death.

my suicide play was raw frustration, I expected to be turbolynched as soon as Anidav flipped town, and figured I'd get it over with.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
Day 1: There's a huge amount of fruitless voting chat, which leads to no lynch. Harold Krell loses his poo poo like literally every single non-auspol person who plays mafia with us. Mith sends me a really well written nightkill, one night early. Scum decide to kill TBK in what is ultimately an entirely successful plan to fly under the radar. Gaspy protects Bifauxnen. who gets through the night fine. He can't protect her from herself, however.

Day 2: Plott tries to antagonise harold krell again with little success, which is a little disappointing. Anidav out and out lies for basically no reason, and in doing so helps set up the chain of lynches and counter lynches that will eventually lose town the game. Scum do very little and get huge gains. Bifauxnen kills herself to prove that she's right about her entirely wrong claims about who is and isn't town, while depriving town of another town. Truly a pro move. Mith kills Harold Krell and says rude things about him in the nightkill. Scum decide to kill gaspy, and gaspy decides to protect Tithin, who is scum.

Day 3: Anidav loses his poo poo and starts writing in a ludicrous tone. The town turbolynch him before some posters wake up. He was town. Scum kill beet, freak out in scum doc about there being another scum team they don't know. There isn't.

Day 4: Everyone in the game gets quiet and starts to consider whats going on. They lynch plott, who was also town. I start to worry i have put in too many town. Mith kills Gough Suppressant, who was town, at the same time that scum kill Gough Suppressant, because they think he's scum, but other scum.

Day 5: 5 posts in a row straight to a turbolynch on a town. Game over.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SKY COQ posted:

Killing you was our biggest gamble. We knew it would look suss as gently caress after you lost your effort post on me, but the next day everyone got a hateboner for Anidav.

Scumdoc is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFuq4tTaPIyhah395LJeJ3jBUDQpIMvRnPZJtiU9Nsg/edit?usp=docslist_api

Yeah, I thought one good thing about my suicide was that you finally came out of silence to post all this goofy poo poo about how I must be covering for Anidav, or we were masons and poo poo, and no one looked at it!

And no one said one word about poor Gaspy either.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

PM me if you want the dead townie chat

Why not just post it now that it's all finished?

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

well played, scum

:qq:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey everyone ...

everyone... shh shh for a second.

SHhhhh

No seriously Shhh..

How'd that D1 no lynch work out?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Why not just post it now that it's all finished?

because i think my real name is attached to the document?

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Matthew Beet posted:

Hey everyone ...

SHhhhh

No seriously Shhh..

next game I'm day 1 lynching anidav regardless of alignment (his or mine)

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

What the gently caress was mith? We were convinced there was another scum team for a good long time.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SKY COQ posted:

What the gently caress was mith? We were convinced there was another scum team for a good long time.

Poisoner I think swee said in our doc.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Beautifully

Matthew Beet posted:

Hey everyone ...

SHhhhh

No seriously Shhh..

Beautifully

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Matthew Beet posted:

Poisoner I think swee said in our doc.

mith could poison meth every even night, to balance out tithins odd night nightkill

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I wanted to stall the vote on day 2, Bif killed herself. Day 3 came, probed tithin to see how willing he was to help, no dice. Tithin is scum. Beet and Bif had leftover paranoia from when we were all scum together and we dragged ourselves into believing atleast one of us was scum and thus we all died for it. Small Keating acting like a lone wolf, exactly as he did in my first game. Dead doc thought black_tangled was godfather. Town was too quiet and willing to hammer too early in the morning.

Splode posted:

next game I'm day 1 lynching anidav regardless of alignment (his or mine)

This will bring you nothing but pain. Holding grudges is a bad idea.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, I thought one good thing about my suicide was that you finally came out of silence to post all this goofy poo poo about how I must be covering for Anidav, or we were masons and poo poo, and no one looked at it!

Maybe next time they'll listen.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Its not a grudge, you're just a permenant sacrifice to the data gods.

Well played goons.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

It's not a grudge, you're clearly a liability to town.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

To be fair I posted pretty straight in the thread. I genuinely believed that you were covering for Anidav, like I genuinely believed that Plott and Gough were scum.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

scum assuming there was a rival scum team seems to have helped them make good decisions, they played like townies while townies played like scum :psyboom:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

As an observer, I just want to say I feel better for not knowing what the gently caress was going on, because apparently only gaspy did.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I do want to say sorry for being so inactive as I was at the later part of the game - I genuinely was busy the entire time yesterday with work and didn't get home until really late.

Seemed to have worked out well though..

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

I do want to say sorry for being so inactive as I was at the later part of the game - I genuinely was busy the entire time yesterday with work and didn't get home until really late.

Seemed to have worked out well though..

Tithin you always mess me up, I had you and Beet backwards. :cheeky:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

sooooo tithin's running the next game, yeah?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

As much as I'd like to, I'm going to be reliant on mobile data usage until at least February 4th (switched from Telstra to Optus), so someone else will want to do it instead.

Sorry.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Splode posted:

It's not a grudge, you're clearly a liability to town.

Except that one time I helped town win. Out of three games, I have two faction wins. Deal with it.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
That was a pretty cool watch. I'd pegged Coq and Small Keating as very likely scum by about halfway through the game, though I didn't get the others. Definitely want in on the next game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

tithin posted:

As much as I'd like to, I'm going to be reliant on mobile data usage until at least February 4th (switched from Telstra to Optus), so someone else will want to do it instead.

Sorry.

... in that case I might start on mine then.

• Locked thread