Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

CCKeane posted:

To be fair I was pretty drunk for a lot of the game.

To be fair. It's hard going up against jimson jon Joe and cpig scum team and dick bastardly? Cherry on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Yeah, I didn't you or Jon Joe as scum at all, great game.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I was literally typing up the hammer on CPig when I saw the unvote to take him out of hamme range :(

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Wait krunge IS actually Jon Joe? I thought he was kidding

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I thought there were only 3 scum, and I was thinking CPig and Krunge. Dick was never on my radar, and I would've bet the farm on Jimson being town.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Wait krunge IS actually Jon Joe? I thought he was kidding

Hahaha, yes, I am JJ.

Aggro posted:

I thought there were only 3 scum, and I was thinking CPig and Krunge. Dick was never on my radar, and I would've bet the farm on Jimson being town.

Dick is so under the radar I forgot he was on my team.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Krunge posted:

:wave:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Krunge posted:

Hahaha, yes, I am JJ.

Hi jj!!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Hi anarc!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

With out ecco we would be no where. God bless ecco. Where ever you are...

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah ecco won us the game probably.

:tipshat:

Kashuno posted:

Ecco also won and was probs scum MVP.

but isn't ecco raven really more a state of mind? in a way, we were all ecco raven today.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That d1 ecco suicide by busdrive was amazing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
a brutal cop (or other town killing role) is the only thing preventing a scum bus driver from just bus driving themselves all game. By bussing themselves with a town player, the scum bus driver essentially becomes a godfather while making another player a secret miller, and the driver gains all the benefits of never being able to be directly targeted.

it's actually an extremely powerful scum role.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

a brutal cop (or other town killing role) is the only thing preventing a scum bus driver from just bus driving themselves all game. By bussing themselves with a town player, the scum bus driver essentially becomes a godfather while making another player a secret miller, and the driver gains all the benefits of never being able to be directly targeted.

it's actually an extremely powerful scum role.

I would argue that an appropriate check to its power (although I'm not sure if it was in place here or not) is the standard 'may not target the same players twice in a row, unless your previous attempt fails' clause. That prevents what you described - the busdriver can still be an every-other-day secret godfather/secret miller-er, but it's not a daily thing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Podima posted:

I would argue that an appropriate check to its power (although I'm not sure if it was in place here or not) is the standard 'may not target the same players twice in a row, unless your previous attempt fails' clause. That prevents what you described - the busdriver can still be an every-other-day secret godfather/secret miller-er, but it's not a daily thing.

I meeeean if you can't target the same player twice in a row, there's no shortage of townies to substitute. unless you include the driver as one of those players, but that's silly, and creates some weird logic problems late in the game.

there was no such restriction this game and I probably wouldn't put that in my games either because it seems unfun.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I guess I won. How the gently caress did you not lunch cpig

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

AnonymousNarcotics was convinced to lynch me in mason talk and 4 scum piled on...about sums it up I think?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Aggro posted:

I also think I might understand how the events of night #1 shook out. AR says that he killed Max with his investigation, and there’s nothing in AR’s flip to suggest that he was insane or that he could kill Townies. The only thing that I can think of is that Ecco’s dying action was to bus drive himself and Max, but why in the gently caress would anyone bus-drive himself?

Although, that would make sense. There’s a [REDACTED] portion of Ecco’s flip, which I would have to imagine is, “If the scum try to kill you, they instead recruit you.” At least that’s how I’ve seen traitors work previously. So AR tries to investigate Max, but instead investigates Ecco and kills him. Meanwhile, the scum end up killing Max. And this comedy of errors results in nothing but good things for the scum.

gently caress

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Aw, I just read that Krunge called me "very bright". Thanks buddy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

Should a accepted the deal we offered you twice you gently caress :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i was so sure aggro was town i protected him n2, and then you all go lynch him! i work and i slave....

great work scum, you played us real good. thanks for the game kash. :)

• Locked thread