Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Brian Ferentz can't keep getting away with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Vols bitch

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Brutal ending for Duke

Fraudulent 26 points for Iowa, the punt return absolutely should not count

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

General Dog posted:

Doesn’t seem like you typically see somebody leave a P5 gif after only two seasons.

I think if Texas A&M or Florida finish terribly and offer him then he ought to take the leap to a program at that recruiting tier.

Michigan State might not be a big enough step up to leave so early though.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao that failed scramble by the TCU QB

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I would make fun of him but drat broke his ankle didn't he

yup, my girlfriend was horrified that they showed it in slow motion not once but TWICE

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Well ND fan crying is better but crying Duke fans is fine.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Iowa’s offense in the second half scored 3 field goals on drives of -5, 20, and 14. They won on the Herculean efforts of the best player on the team getting a key interception and running a punt return back 70 yards for a touchdown

Despite this, Brian Ferentz is technically closer to his PPG bonus than he was before the game

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Rags to Liches posted:

yup, my girlfriend was horrified that they showed it in slow motion not once but TWICE

"We believe this footage is actually too upsettting to transmit, we do so only with that proviso"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona has managed to forced Washington into farther than 3 and 5 like once this game.

Maybe a fumble? Arizona player has two hands on the ball as it's sliding out of bounds but I don't know the level of possession you need for fumble recover.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
his knee was down two steps before that but whatever

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Well at least I won't feel guilty about selling my ticket but also this is the most I've been offered for it and I don't have a job and I can't go anyway

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Man not only did Duke blow the game on a dumb defensive call but now their entire season is over with the QB basically out. Xort giveth and Xort taketh away

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Fresno and Washington after dark? Yes please.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
what a lovely day of college football

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

:chloe:

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

A real cocktease of potential upsets that never manifested, especially Georgia. At least LSU lost though

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

West Virginia lineman is getting a nice morphine drip for destroying his leg.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
ugh, just overthrown. expected a lot of that tonight given it's his first start for Arizona.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

there was like two upsets, lol, who wouldn't hate this

pretty happy with florida and lsu getting whupped though, a silver lining

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

RC and Moon Pie posted:

West Virginia lineman is getting a nice morphine drip for destroying his leg.

yeah that one sucked to watch

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Anybody desperate for a close game?

West Virginia blocked a TCU field goal that would have tied the game and are trying to run a little clock. 4 minutes to go.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

ugh, just overthrown. expected a lot of that tonight given it's his first start for Arizona.

Yeah, it’s too bad. He’s looked solid, otherwise.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
yeah, I'll take penix putting up standard penix numbers and also some points on the board.

a bar so low it can be walked over

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I don't think he was down, that's crazy.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Lmao

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
all that trickery for -1 yards

:discourse:

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
lmao eat poo poo tcu

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

2 blocked field goals for that dude

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

West Virginia was almost really stupid there in trying to run with that blocked field goal

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

How the gently caress did we manage to get out of that

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

This Tide Bulldog game has not been the prettiest affair but at least Nick is using superior personnel to maintain pretty firm control over the game which was not the case in earlier games like USF.

Also Bama got totally robbed of a TD catch there but not likely to matter.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Eeeehhhhh, I don’t think he had control but I wouldn’t say no.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Whoop

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Our kicker may be the best tackler on the team.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
a good form tackle by the kicker lol

edit/ that's a good hot mic.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Oct 1, 2023

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Nice “what the gently caress” there picked up from the field mics.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
This was fun

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1708331197099851786?s=46&t=MPqFH7XNt0-G3QurgPeM9w

Nevada killing themselves with penalties. Um Fresno should not need that to be up way more than they are, but I’ll take it.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Milroe has had a few plays tonight where he didn’t have an open receiver right away, broke the pocket, but instead of just running ran right up to the LOS and found an open guy for a first down. I feel like in earlier games he would have just run, no doubt occasionally getting a big play or TD. But the ability to string out a play like that shows development in his game and will make him a better QB going forward. His ability and threat to bust huge runs just makes that kind of play that much stronger since the DBs have to respect the threat as he approaches the LOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Holy poo poo that spin thing