Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

axelord posted:

Gillislee is a healthy scratch

Burkhead truthers get hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Up 17 with Brady vs his Parker to stop my 6 game slide. If I lose I'm quitting fantasy football

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://mobile.twitter.com/joe_fann/status/929877724092538882

Celek did it to support all the #taeks :)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I did a six player Niners-Giants stack as a joke that actually profited in a GPP :eyepop:

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
First time this season I went 4-0 in all my leagues and actually don’t have any thing to sweat tonight.

I think I’ve reached the peak and everything is about to come tumbling down...

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hell, he won me one game.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Who would you target for streaming in Week 11?

New England @OAK
Kansas City @NYG

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

DariusLikewise posted:

Who would you target for streaming in Week 11?

New England @OAK
Kansas City @NYG

KC easily. The Giants have mailed it in.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Devonta Freeman likely out for Week 11. Plan accordingly and/or make moves for Tevin Coleman.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Goff or Big Ben ROS?

Ben is looking more and more like he should be retired and Goff is looking more and more like a QB1. I guess I could hang on to both but I hate rostering two QB's.

Cousins, Brissett, Keenum, Winston and the rest of the bums are available on waivers.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 13, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Goff or Big Ben ROS?

Ben is looking more and more like he should be retired and Goff is looking more and more like a QB1. I guess I could hang on to both but I hate rostering two QB's.

Problem with Goff is his ROS schedule really sucks.

Problem with Big Ben is he sucks...

So my answer is Goff if you have to stick with one.

I'm going to try and move Goff this week and try to stream ROS (or pick up someone else's 2nd QB).

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Who is the eagles left de so i can grab him for Dallas

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RCarr posted:

Goff or Big Ben ROS?

Cousins, Brissett, Keenum, Winston and the rest of the bums are available on waivers.

Cousins put up big numbers against Minnesota. I feel like he might be an every week starter.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Cousins put up big numbers against Minnesota. I feel like he might be an every week starter.

Who do I drop to pick him up?

RCarr fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 13, 2017

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Greg the Leg has been my MVP.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Somewhat inflated by the two running TD's, but it shows he's a good QB when it's not pouring rain like it was the previous two weeks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Frustrated posted:

Somewhat inflated by the two running TD's, but it shows he's a good QB when it's not pouring rain like it was the previous two weeks.

Also when he has a healthy offensive line and receiving corps

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Boosh! posted:

As a Rams fan, I agree.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
My last 2 rounds were Rams D and Legatron and I've held them all season. They've both been awesome.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RCarr posted:

Who do I drop to pick him up?

Ben IMO. TBH you don't need Goff either.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Who else has dropped bait with CJ Anderson? just dropped him because man gently caress that offense ATM with Osweiler and all 3 RB's getting the same amount of touches. The defense isn't what it used to be with the offensive struggles and CJ just gets slotted out in the 2nd half lately.

Now i don't have to worry about plugging him in for 4 points.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 13, 2017

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I want to drop CJA badly but haven't been able to pull the trigger just yet.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
OTOH i freaking love Emmanuel "Bernard" Sanders :3:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

OTOH i freaking love Emmanuel "Bernard" Sanders :3:

:argh:

If Dthom hadn't gotten the TD I'd have posted several :argh:s

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Who else has dropped bait with CJ Anderson? just dropped him because man gently caress that offense ATM with Osweiler and all 3 RB's getting the same amount of touches. The defense isn't what it used to be with the offensive struggles and CJ just gets slotted out in the 2nd half lately.

Now i don't have to worry about plugging him in for 4 points.

I just traded him this morning.

Gave:
Goff, CJ, ASJ
Got:
Sterling Shepard
Kyle Rudolph

Glad I don’t have to stare at him on my bench anymore and I picked Goff up this week off WW to fill in for Smith.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Boosh! posted:

Proud to say I temporarily rostered 2 kickers when I picked him up on his bye week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

I just traded him this morning.

Gave:
Goff, CJ, ASJ
Got:
Sterling Shepard
Kyle Rudolph

Glad I don’t have to stare at him on my bench anymore and I picked Goff up this week off WW to fill in for Smith.

Yea, i tried to package any combo of Duke/CJ/Cohen the last couple weeks in my keeper league but no takers, so i finally cut bait with him after the deadline to pick up Corey Davis.

Good riddance i guess.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

After completing that last trade, I'm looking for one more to trim down my bench and strengthen my starters.

Trade deadline is Wednesday so it's pretty much now or never this season.

I'm currently 7-3 and 1st in my division with 2nd place at 6-4.

0ppr league

QB: A. Smith
RB: K. Hunt, O. Darkwa, J. McKinnon, D. Henry
WR: S. Shepard, D. Funchess, D. Thomas, C. Davis, A. Jeffery, M. Evans
TE: Rudolph
D/ST: Jags
K: Greg the Leg

A guy trying to survive and eek into the playoffs is open to trading but I'm not sure what I should be targeting.

Any help would be appreciated.

His roster:
QB: M. Stafford, D. Prescott
RB: M. Gordon, L. Miller, J. Ajayi
WR: A. Cooper, TY, J. Jones, M. Thomas
TE: E. Engram

I was thinking of trying a 3:2 trade giving up: A. Smith, McKinnon, & DT for D. Prescott & Ajayi but I'm not sure if Dak will bounce back with Smith being out and Elliott being gone. I don't mind taking a flyer on Ajayi as I would prefer playing him over McKinnon.

Does this idea actually give him any value moving forward? Any other options I could look at doing?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Feeling really good about dropping Fuller.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

After completing that last trade, I'm looking for one more to trim down my bench and strengthen my starters.

0ppr league

A guy trying to survive and eek into the playoffs is open to trading but I'm not sure what I should be targeting.

His roster:

I was thinking of trying a 3:2 trade giving up: A. Smith, McKinnon, & DT for D. Prescott & Ajayi but I'm not sure if Dak will bounce back with Smith being out and Elliott being gone. I don't mind taking a flyer on Ajayi as I would prefer playing him over McKinnon.

Does this idea actually give him any value moving forward? Any other options I could look at doing?

I think I'd sit on Alex Smith and you are stacked at WR.

Unfortunately, the person you are trying to trade with also seems to be stacked at WR. I'd target any RB2 (like Miller or Ajayi) and Ertz/Gronk with your WR's. Look for other teams on the playoff bubble who might be in trouble with byes this next week. They might sell low just to win one week and not focus on the bigger picture. This happened to me last week and I sold Kyle Rudolph, Chris Thompson, and Todd Gurley for Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Kareem Hunt, and Ben Watson.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

RisqueBarber posted:

I think I'd sit on Alex Smith and you are stacked at WR.

Unfortunately, the person you are trying to trade with also seems to be stacked at WR. I'd target any RB2 (like Miller or Ajayi) and Ertz/Gronk with your WR's. Look for other teams on the playoff bubble who might be in trouble with byes this next week. They might sell low just to win one week and not focus on the bigger picture. This happened to me last week and I sold Kyle Rudolph, Chris Thompson, and Todd Gurley for Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Kareem Hunt, and Ben Watson.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Other possible trade scenarios then:

1 WR (maybe M. Evans) & Rudolph for T. Coleman/Hyde/Kamara/Gronk (guy has K. Benjamin & K. Stills as his 2 starting WR's)
1 WR (not M. Evans) & Rudolph for Ertz
2 WR's (not M. Evans) for A. Morris or J. Howard

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

0ppr league

His roster:

Uhm, that dude's team is insane, is it a 4 man leaegue or something?

All his WR/RB players had ADPs of rounds 1-3.

Also imagine a few weeks ago the thought of that team fighting for the playoffs. haha

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Nov 13, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Uhm, that dude's team is insane, is it a 4 man leaegue or something?

He has 7 players whose ADP were rounds 1-3.

10 man and he also has D. Martin.

He got Julio and Martin 6 weeks ago when I drunkenly hit trade instead of review trade and gave those 2 up for CJ Anderson lol.

He also picked up TY Hilton after I dropped him to pick up Goff.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Are the Rams a matchup proof defense now? I've been holding the Bengals since the Rams bye since they have way better matchups week 11, 12, and 14 but I could really use the roster spot.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Feeling really good about dropping Fuller.

Same. Goodwin has been a pretty good replacement

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Went 4-0 this week, won by an average of 40 points a game. Thanks Week 10, you were alright with me.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I like 2 QB leagues because generally at least one person doesn't get that QBs have soooo much more value in those leagues, so it's fairly easy to get a decent pair. For example, in one league this year, I had two of the likely top 5 quarterbacks, and when I drafted my backup at the very end, I got exactly the rookie I wanted.

Now, we are entering week 11, Matt Ryan is underperforming, Aaron Rodgers and DeShawn Watson are dead, and I'm riding Ryan and C.J. Beathard because literally the only other starting QB on the wire is Tom Savage, who is literally as valuable as just starting a decent WR in the Superflex slot. Even Beathard's likely Week 12 replacement is already riding someone's bench. I'm bidding all of the $9 i have left in my FAAB budget on Teddy Bridgewater and praying for a miracle.

Despite this, I won this week by a stupid amount of point because my opponent was even worse off than I was QB-wise, forgot to start Phillip Rivers, and got 5 points out of Tyrod. Actually, all of my wins this week were either big strong wins in leagues where I'm not really competing anymore because I'm towards the bottom of the standings, or really embarrassing wins against people who have idled out (which is fine, your wasted money, not mine).

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Are the Rams a matchup proof defense now? I've been holding the Bengals since the Rams bye since they have way better matchups week 11, 12, and 14 but I could really use the roster spot.

I've been streaming all year but I've had the Rams for 2 or 3 weeks now and I don't think I can drop them.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Man my Yahoo league is pissed. Apparently no one knew you could pick up a bye week guy as a FA by dropping a MNF guy.

A guy with 1st waiver dropped Alex Smith on his bye week planning on easily picking him back up. Just so happens I was winning 130 vs 65 and still had TE Julius Thomas to play so I dropped him yesterday and picked up Smith.

I seriously think the league believes I hacked the website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You can't use a waiver claim on a guy you dropped anyway. That dude is an idiot.

• Locked thread