Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

deadgoon posted:

who has the time, to watch 24 hours of television

millennials because they don't have jobs, but they won't because they're always watching Netflix

ed balls appreciates a good drama, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Fix posted:

Ask Sessions. Go on, ask him. Everybody ask Sessions. Jeff is his name.

ur thinkin of the attorney general jeff tutorials

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Fix posted:

Ask Sessions. Go on, ask him. Everybody ask Sessions. Jeff is his name.

hes currently not coming to my state except to hunt down our weed and mexicans

can u tell me on his behalf tho

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

punchymcpunch posted:

ur thinkin of the attorney general jeff tutorials

Nah, that's Geoff.

I'm talking Jeff.

Jeff

Jebb

JEB!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/885400138008735744

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

getting rdy

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Is this real?

https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/885332062047285248

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

getting rdy

gttng rdy 2 lv 4 frn @ nvtn f PRSDNT MCRN 2 CLBRT N HNRE BSTLDYU & 100YRS SNCE WWONE AND US AMERICA ENTERS WAR INTO WWI

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yes. She literally pulled these sheets of paper up and scratched out collusion with a loving ballpoint.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FAUXTON posted:

Yes. She literally pulled these sheets of paper up and scratched out collusion with a loving ballpoint.

:cripes:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/885410010167226370

Just a couple of lovers, in France, ready to make love

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I haven't ruled out that humanity is having a collective stroke

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/885205233722212352

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
♫LETS TAKE OUR SHIRTS OFF TRUMP THREAD♫
(i take my shirt off and it's just a completely bizarre robot body)
♫LETS MOVE OUR HUMAN BODY HOLES, TRUMP THREAD♫
(everyone is running away from me)
♫WIGGLE YOUR HUMAN IDIOT BLOBS, COME ON♫
(everyone is calling the police

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

why does the tweet say from McKinney, Texas?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Whats the latest answer to the question of why Russia would prefer Trump over Hillary in power?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

anime tupac posted:

this is my jam

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

rear end cobra posted:

I just landed here in some country with an android I hate. Hello. I do not have brain holes -the presidenlt

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Tautologicus posted:

Whats the latest answer to the question of why Russia would prefer Trump over Hillary in power?

Because this is very funny? Under Hillary lmaos would be verboten

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/PearceSusan/status/885370041721643009

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/cafedotcom/status/885221815315906560

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

rear end cobra posted:

trump is within 20 km of me

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i feel the trump close

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
You know what gives me a lot of comfort? Just thinking about how loving miserable that sack of poo poo must be. He lived a life of easy leisure and constant sycophanty for years and now his days are dogged with worries and obligations and loving memos he doesn't want to read and speeches he doesn't want to give and meetings and constant withering criticism. Ha ha. Each day shittier than the last. I like to imagine him waking in the night from a deep sleep. You know a gently caress that fat has a c-pap. He snorts awake, wrangles with the mask on his face, and wonders where he is. For a moment he's blissfully cluless, still in a dream. Then he remembers everything. All of it. All the poo poo from the day before and the promise of more poo poo come the morn. Imagine the sinking in his heart in that moment and have a good chuckle. A moment ago he was in a dream! Maybe he waddles to the bathroom with the c-pap mask still on. Catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His flimsy, dessicated hair greasy and limp. His abused, dying body. Takes a look at himself. If only for a moment in the middle of the night.

Tolstoy believed it is the masters and kings who are enslaved by history. Those of us whose memory won't outlast our own families, on other hand, are truly free. I wake up sometimes in the night too. But I never have to look at Trump in the mirror.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i am so grateful for the tromp

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

according to two of the corinthians: three. and then there's, kinda, two horizontal dots, and the number seventeen. wow. what smart they were, those coranthimans. amazing [Christian audience erupts in cheers]

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

tumrp: i hate everything
crowd of christians: yeah!!! thats what jesus said i think

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PostEldar posted:

You know what gives me a lot of comfort? Just thinking about how loving miserable that sack of poo poo must be. He lived a life of easy leisure and constant sycophanty for years and now his days are dogged with worries and obligations and loving memos he doesn't want to read and speeches he doesn't want to give and meetings and constant withering criticism. Ha ha. Each day shittier than the last. I like to imagine him waking in the night from a deep sleep. You know a gently caress that fat has a c-pap. He snorts awake, wrangles with the mask on his face, and wonders where he is. For a moment he's blissfully cluless, still in a dream. Then he remembers everything. All of it. All the poo poo from the day before and the promise of more poo poo come the morn. Imagine the sinking in his heart in that moment and have a good chuckle. A moment ago he was in a dream! Maybe he waddles to the bathroom with the c-pap mask still on. Catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His flimsy, dessicated hair greasy and limp. His abused, dying body. Takes a look at himself. If only for a moment in the middle of the night.

Tolstoy believed it is the masters and kings who are enslaved by history. Those of us whose memory won't outlast our own families, on other hand, are truly free. I wake up sometimes in the night too. But I never have to look at Trump in the mirror.

He living in your head rent free

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i think i have a lot in common with trump for instance every time i watch the news i get pissed off

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Tautologicus posted:

He living in your head rent free

No joke. This is wisdom.

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

Jesus (AD 30): Literally the most important thing (aside from loving God and other people) is that you cannot ever be rich. You absolutely may not be rich, ever
People (2017): actually he is wrong and i can be as rich as i want and girls are bad and i will defund them (the girls)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Kurtofan posted:

i feel the trump close

I saw his plane on the runway at LaGuardia once, so I've maybe been within 1km of Tromp. I felt the urge to pee

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

¡qǝɾ

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Rah! posted:

¡qǝɾ

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/jacksonville-transgender-vampire-fiction-writer-running-for-congress/557879302

quote:

Monica DePaul is an adjunct English professor at University of North Florida who also writes vampire novels.

DePaul is running for Congress in 2018 as a Democrat, but she said voters should not expect her to toe the party line.

“We have Democrats who are too worried about stepping on the toes of big business, even though big business is more likely to support conservative Republicans. But then we have conservative Republicans who are, like, pretty much cartoon supervillains,” said DePaul.

A video game and anime enthusiast, DePaul has authored two novels about vampires.

“So that actually started way back in 2009 when "Twilight" came out and I was like, this is garbage. And I wanted to write something better,” said DePaul. “In my second book, "Blood on the Rocks," there’s pretty obvious jabs at [Florida Governor] Rick Scott.”

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TROMP

https://zippy.gfycat.com/ColorlessFoolhardyAmericanindianhorse.gifv

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

anime tupac posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich

the new Dr Seuss book is looking pretty good

• Locked thread