Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tupperwarez posted:

Jam a webcam behind the eyes so he can watch live. Also put a speaker behind the mouth so we can hear him rant about the proper way to eat cereal or some poo poo (separate the different colored sugary bits, layer them in a bowl, then slowly pour in the milk so as to not disturb the layering).

New Zaibatsu product: the Personal Pat. 100% cardboard, guaranteed to rant about inane things until his face turns red. (Batteries not included)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Dias posted:

New Zaibatsu product: the Personal Pat. 100% cardboard, guaranteed to rant about inane things until his face turns red. (Batteries not included)
Just make sure to include the stink lines, and it's perfect.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Andrast posted:

Eh, some people just don't like traveling.

Phoneposting so I can't find the video, but I distinctly remember am exchange like this:
"Hey, Pat, are you coming to Magfest?"
"Are there going to be people there?"
"Probably."
"Noo..."

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

Radio Paranoia posted:

Phoneposting so I can't find the video, but I distinctly remember am exchange like this:
"Hey, Pat, are you coming to Magfest?"
"Are there going to be people there?"
"Probably."
"Noo..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69DxGgUmHZk
Boop.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

TheRealestMatt posted:

If you ask me, as long as you have the means to, going to see fans who travel hundreds of miles to just meet you should be a top priority.

As someone who has mental problems of his own, I'm sympathetic to Pat's craziness. At the least, I don't see it as a failing of his character or anything; when you're severely introverted, doing stuff like panels and hanging with strangers is actually really hard and emotionally taxing. Not trying to armchair diagnose Pat or anything, just saying his subjective experience at cons can be drastically different than yours, even when you're doing the same stuff.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
Hrm.

TheRealestMatt fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jun 11, 2015

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
edit: ^^^ Matt, PMs are a forums upgrade, unless the person has the grenade next to their name that denotes they're a Platinum user, they can't do PMs.

hoobajoo posted:

As someone who has mental problems of his own, I'm sympathetic to Pat's craziness. At the least, I don't see it as a failing of his character or anything; when you're severely introverted, doing stuff like panels and hanging with strangers is actually really hard and emotionally taxing. Not trying to armchair diagnose Pat or anything, just saying his subjective experience at cons can be drastically different than yours, even when you're doing the same stuff.

I also know how this feels and it kinda sucks! I'm barely brave enough to do my own let's plays with my SA friends! Besides, I'm sure Matt is not actually ignorant of Pat's reasons for not going if it is something like that.

edit: beat by the matt himself

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jun 11, 2015

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Beep boop

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jun 11, 2015

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Anyway, Jurassic Park: The Lost World for the PSX is tomorrow's JP video! It's so drat messed/hosed up!

TheRealestMatt fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jun 11, 2015

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Alrighty, I didn't watch that panel, so didn't know.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
The into on last night's JP video was perfect.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
So someone linked me to the "Official Sonic PR Account" and some of the stuff coming out of it makes me feel like I'm watching the SA LP again.

HGH fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Jun 11, 2015

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That last one is loving gold.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I guess Sega saw people really like the humor in the Sonic Boom cartoon and decided to run with it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
my favorite thing from jurrasic park is the kids being scared in the car by giant booty hitting the windshield

probably not work safe but its just soapy booty bashing

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

The into on last night's JP video was perfect.

Not perfect, it was Pat's computer so Rise should've been on it instead of Chie, but I laughed really hard.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Blockhouse posted:

I guess Sega saw people really like the humor in the Sonic Boom cartoon and decided to run with it

That's good because apparently the cartoon is actually funny vs the games that came out with it with poo poo like "COOL, RINGS".

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Finished up Rustlemania last night. The Smackdown Here Comes The Pain one is the best one imo, it's funny and the matches are great.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Will there be any sort of signing at toomanygames? My best bud who's a huge fan of the channel broke both of his legs in a motorcycle accident last month and obviously is unable to come with me to meet the gang. Was thinking of getting some dvd or game case signed for him, but I've never been to this kinda thing before and don't know how that's done- if there had to be a dedicated signing block or if this is completely frowned upon or what.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

beep by grandpa posted:

Will there be any sort of signing at toomanygames? My best bud who's a huge fan of the channel broke both of his legs in a motorcycle accident last month and obviously is unable to come with me to meet the gang. Was thinking of getting some dvd or game case signed for him, but I've never been to this kinda thing before and don't know how that's done- if there had to be a dedicated signing block or if this is completely frowned upon or what.

Get a sonic boom case and Matt will hook you up with underground sigs

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Get Woolie and Liam to sign a copy of Murdered Soul Suspect

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Oh god, Woolie's reaction halfway through today's Freedom Planet episode. I almost thought he was having a heart attack.
This game is too much fun.
EDIT: Oh man this boss is just Seven Force

HGH fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jun 11, 2015

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Since Dusty Rhodes has unfortunately passed, Matt will you be retiring your impression of him?

Or will it happen twice as often now? I just want to mentally prepare myself for the coming weeks.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TheRealestMatt posted:

I'm sorry if I seems I'm lashing out. I've been away from here for a while now (been so busy with alot of things) and the first thing I see when I come back is a fair amount of you making GBS threads on me. I try to do my very best in every LP, and be positive, and be a source of energy. But when people bring up the nuzlocke, there was ALOT of stuff going behind the scenes that are kinda sensitive issues for me. If I could do it all over again, and better, I would, BELIEVE ME.

matt you are a cool dude and i like your stuff, but for the love of baphomet please never let pat and woolie do a blind lp where they hand off the controller upon death again. that bloodborne lp was loving brutal to watch just for the sheer amount of weird hostility going on

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

matt you are a cool dude and i like your stuff, but for the love of baphomet please never let pat and woolie do a blind lp where they hand off the controller upon death again. that bloodborne lp was loving brutal to watch just for the sheer amount of weird hostility going on

It was fine except for the playing ahead incident. Unless you mean outside-LP hostility, because other than Nuzlocke I can't remember a LP with a worse commentary section.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The Bloodborne LP was pretty entertaining.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Andrast posted:

The Bloodborne LP was pretty entertaining.

yea i watched it all the way to the end and the last ep when they get drunk and fight the final bosses was great but theres definitely a lot of times where they seemed legit angry with each other

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

yea i watched it all the way to the end and the last ep when they get drunk and fight the final bosses was great but theres definitely a lot of times where they seemed legit angry with each other

That just made it better

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I feel like the dark souls 2 DLC had more instances of me thinking woolie was about to legit murder pat and bury him in a shallow grave

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
The only problem with them handing off was that period where Woolie had been in control for hours and as soon as Pat got the controller he backed the gently caress down hard on the verge of victory to try and avoid any chance of dying.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

The only problem with them handing off was that period where Woolie had been in control for hours and as soon as Pat got the controller he backed the gently caress down hard on the verge of victory to try and avoid any chance of dying.

weird, I would've put that part in a highlight reel

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Bloodborne lp was good

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It was. Once. Probably shouldn't do it that way again.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rodyle posted:

It was. Once. Probably shouldn't do it that way again.

I don't think double blind playthroughs play to the Zaibatsu's strengths (and for a game with an obsessive fanbase uncovering mechanics and secrets week one, nonetheless), but it was fine. It was fine.

Meanwhile, Slowbeef has to answer for Woolie's 72h erection over Freedom Planet. You brought that poo poo on us, 'beef.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Evil Within was fine, Prison Break was fine, Life was Strange is fine, etc. It is literally only because of the Souls fanbase that it's not fine. It has nothing to do with it being a double-blind LP.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

lets hang out posted:

Bloodborne lp was good

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So Woolie is going nuts right?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dias posted:

Meanwhile, Slowbeef has to answer for Woolie's 72h erection over Freedom Planet. You brought that poo poo on us, 'beef.
Wait. Are you saying the Freedom Planet LP is bad?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Wait. Are you saying the Freedom Planet LP is bad?

Woolie's 72h erection is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If you have an erection lasting longer than four hours, you should contact your doctor immediately.