Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. 5 days to mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Breat of the Wild

Meh, I'd rather play Dragon's Dogma.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Working from home, but sneaking in some Shadow of War when things are slow

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I just started route C on Nier Automata and I'm torn between my desire to play that and my commitment to beat Super Punch Out by tomorrow night

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Didn't actually play much this weekend, (I've mostly been watching Breaking Bad, if anything) although I have been able to play a little bit of PUBG. No chicken dinners this weekend sadly, however we did come second and third a bunch of times, getting heaps of kills - racking up some nice points in the process.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
same, i played a minuscule amount of stardew and replayed a fair bit of sonic mania, but didnt game nearly as much as i hoped for

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're two completely different games doing different things.

Actually theyre voth really good at having trivial combat thanks tp being able to jam 300lbs of health restore items in your mouth by pressing pause

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
A hat in time and sonic mania. I got a random coupon for civ 6 on steam so I got that and might try it out

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ps I’m your biggest fan this is Stan. Oh poo poo, I’m playing PUBG with some buddies tonight

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Thread locked.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I kind of want to try that big new mode in Total Warhammer 2 later, but I don’t think I’ll be able to break myself away from Super Mario Odyssey.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mario

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mario

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario Odyssey and then probably Splatoon 2 later because of the new map

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Metal Gear Solid 2, Mortal Kombat X, Pokémon Blue.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dragonball Xenoverse, Xcom 2 if I need a break

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mario

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mario

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Mario.

Also going to play Vampire Savior but will make a "woo hoo" noise on every knockdown.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mario

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ideally it would be Mario but I don't have a Switch yet so I'm gonna redbox the new Wolfenstein and probably play some Dragon's Dogma too

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Luigi

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

mario

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably going to, let's see, not play "Mario 06" as I call this overrated piece of trash lmfao (It's a reference to Sonic 06 - a classically lovely game! LMFAO! Have you seen the screenshots?) And instead I'll be playing ELEX which I bought the other day. It's made by the people who made Gothic whom I heard is a good game series.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FFX

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mario and sonic. watgching the sopranos. eating steak and jerking it to Lisa Pampanoose

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Probably going to, let's see, not play "Mario 06" as I call this overrated piece of trash lmfao (It's a reference to Sonic 06 - a classically lovely game! LMFAO! Have you seen the screenshots?) And instead I'll be playing ELEX which I bought the other day. It's made by the people who made Gothic whom I heard is a good game series.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mario

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm going to try and beat Spectre of Torment before the end of the month

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

heat signature turned all its skeleton crew guards into actual skeletons for halloween

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Also destiny 2. The way the combat feels brings me back to my cherished halo days

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I'm playing Ni no Kuni to take my mind off not being able to play Odyssey, but if I can be brutally honest it's not that bad a trade and Ni no Kuni's a great game. I got lucky on this one fellas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

super loving mario!