Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

it owns that conservative women slowly morph towards the exact same barbie doll look as they rise in affluence

i.e. carrie underwood, the Kate lady with eight kids

this is their final form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

alnilam posted:

way harder than it used to be to get share links, they really want images to be an imgur post rather than a host for somewhere else, i get why but it makes it annoying

also on mobile i literally can't get share links anymore without requesting the desktop version of the site and even then it's difficult

and they default to http instead of https when generating urls which is amateur hour af

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

Given the state of everyone under 30 in this country (as in they despise Trump) calling a draft would probably start causing open revolts

you seriously underestimate how much the american public could not be assed

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zen death robot posted:

sadly (or not) the forums isn't my real job so it'll be something way more mundane

jacking off in the throes of volcanic death?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Turdfuzz posted:

im in ur dreams

You are only in my dirty dreams.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

sadly (or not) the forums isn't my real job so it'll be something way more mundane

then you'd better have a plan for what pose to be frozen in for future cockroach-men tweets

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it's cool how fox and friends has become a north korea-esque propaganda outlet that caters exclusively to telling the president what a great job he's doing

that's what they did when bush was president as well

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Muppets On PCP posted:

this is their final form

ah, the "I want to talk to your manager" look

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

this is their final form

i mean good on the joker for exploring that side to him

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

me too

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Trump is such a disgusting garbage human being.

But that lady looks anorexic, which only makes him lower pond scum tier worthless.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

pigz posted:

This sounds a lot like complaining. You need to refresh yourself with Mike Rowe's S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.

this guys brand sucks rear end, he's never worked a real job and he used to be a opera singer

gently caress you mike rowe go ask the field workers you and your fans spit on if there's any bad jobs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

newt's still waiting on her getting cancer though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

jacking off in the throes of volcanic death?

that's already been taken

you don't want to copy someone else's comical death pose

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

lelandjs posted:

Those are the thinnest loving wrists I've ever seen, the gently caress?

She's like 25 years older than Macron, I believe

Apr 7, 2003

Tom Gorman posted:

nice

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

respect

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can we just move all the Republicans to say, I don't know, Montana where they can have their own lovely little conservative hellhole and leave the rest of the US alone?

Or maybe if we're willing to give up the oil, they all get moved to Texas and then we tell Mexico that if they can take back the land then they can keep it and the US won't interfere.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Tom Gorman posted:

Specifically she's a former teacher of his. They didn't marry so long ago though.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Can we just move all the Republicans to say, I don't know, Montana where they can have their own lovely little conservative hellhole and leave the rest of the US alone?

a mass grave would be better

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Donald Trump literally does not understand being with a woman who's older

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

a mass grave would be better

That's how they'll end up if we leave them alone though

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Yinlock posted:

Consider the 60's though -- there were widespread protests and civil unrest back then with Vietnam, and that was in an era where people still respected the legitimacy of the president

Imagine today getting a draft script to die pointlessly in North Korea or Iran in a war which would probably and obviously be horrendously mismanaged on the behalf of a government and president who very obviously does not have your interests at heart (doubly so if you are a minority). How do you think people would respond?

People don't care right now because its all in the abstract and its sometimes hard to see how national politics affects you directly. If you make that obvious and apparent that your life or your friends lives will be at stake then things will start mattering really loving quick.

Luckily draftwise the establishment knows that which is why we haven't had a draft since Vietnam.

Apr 7, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Or maybe if we're willing to give up the oil, they all get moved to Texas and then we tell Mexico that if they can take back the land then they can keep it and the US won't interfere.

Conservatism is an ideology of fear and the US is full of people who were good normal people until they got something in their life they were afraid to lose.

I've seen good people who had kids and went full suburb.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday asking why the Department of Justice settled a major money-laundering case involving a real-estate company owned by the son of a powerful Russian government official whose lawyer met with Donald Trump Jr. last year. "
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7

Apr 7, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

Consider the 60's though -- there were widespread protests and civil unrest back then with Vietnam, and that was in an era where people still respected the legitimacy of the president

Imagine today getting a draft script to die pointlessly in North Korea or Iran in a war which would probably and obviously be horrendously mismanaged on the behalf of a government and president who very obviously does not have your interests at heart (doubly so if you are a minority). How do you think people would respond?

People don't care right now because its all in the abstract and its sometimes hard to see how national politics affects you directly. If you make that obvious and apparent that your life or your friends lives will be at stake then things will start mattering really loving quick.

Luckily draftwise the establishment knows that which is why we haven't had a draft since Vietnam.

People under thirty as a group are shittier and more racist than boomers man

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

"Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday asking why the Department of Justice settled a major money-laundering case involving a real-estate company owned by the son of a powerful Russian government official whose lawyer met with Donald Trump Jr. last year. "
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7

I eagerly look forward to nothing happening

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

TMMadman posted:

give back Dixie, retain the mineral rights, problem solved

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

this is their final form

you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

edit

lorn Wayne posted:

i mean good on the joker for exploring that side to him

oh you

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

People under thirty as a group are shittier and more racist than boomers man

no not even close

they're lovely and racist but not close to the masters

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

yinlock: has his finger on the pulse of the american public

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shugojin posted:

That's how they'll end up if we leave them alone though

i'd rather not wait

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we really really need russia and emails thread tags for cspam

Apr 7, 2003

Yinlock posted:

no not even close

they're lovely and racist but not close to the masters

nah

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/americas-racism-problem-far-complicated-think/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
barack obama plan to take down the trumps do not steal

1) let russian lawyer into country for treasoning
2) russian lawyer and donald jr do the treasoning
3) we have him now
4) lose the election
5) wait, poo poo, go back

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

" the American public"

Is that what he calls his penis?

Serf
May 5, 2011

people would probably be mad about the draft for a bit until they realized that any war where it was needed would be over inside of 8 minutes or however long it takes the icbms to get here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm just going by the reaction to the president committing all the treason

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

yeah young white people suck but they make up a significantly smaller proportion of their age cohort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
me + ed balls rn

https://twitter.com/cindycrum/status/885508924887244800

• Locked thread