Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Foxfire_ posted:

Is it possible to learn this power?

No you need a special sword/backpack combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Foxfire_ posted:

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a Jedi.

Wait, what?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
just imagining you guys as a basketball team

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4YbBUEDfo

The same statues?

Pick posted:

just imagining you guys as a basketball team

Yeah the washington generals

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah the washington generals

are they on first?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

are they on first?

Who's on first?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

THE ARISTOCRATS!

...wait, poo poo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Wait they change those signs with a big pole? I thought they did it with a big ladder.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Samovar posted:

THE ARISTOCRATS!

...wait, poo poo.

That comes at the end of the joke :colbert:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

OwlFancier posted:

Wait they change those signs with a big pole? I thought they did it with a big ladder.

Nope, everybody does it with a pole now, it's safer and easier and nobody loses those letters.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It looks difficult.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

no skeet skeet god drat

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

OwlFancier posted:

It looks difficult.

A sign that short wouldn't be too bad. I used to work at a gas station and changing the top line of fuel prices sucked.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

mind the walrus posted:

Thanks for reminding me this video is just about 10 years old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ysyZF-DZFY

Godamn. I love this dude.
He sums it up perfectly.
Also Christ I'm old.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Bloop posted:

Whatskull?

Nothing man whats kull with you

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ruddiger posted:

Looks like he’s doing a talking head bit for a reality tv show.
Spinhead

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/y0UpTwe.mp4

I made the best advert for Dyson Sphere Program.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PrimatesDaily/status/1354173242244648961?s=20

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

OwlFancier posted:

beautiful

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
incredibly cursed image, holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/wyattduncan/status/1353811440864432128?s=21

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

OwlFancier posted:

https://i.imgur.com/y0UpTwe.mp4

Please sir, we have traditions here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ6anurfuw

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

:lol: I love how the Marilyn one looks identical to Betty White

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BOOTY-ADE posted:

:lol: I love how the Marilyn one looks identical to Betty White

Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Lodin posted:

I should mention that Revelations is actually one of the better Hellraisers. The story goes places, the other Cenobites look pretty good and it ties the story up with the first movie.
Laughing your arse off any time PH shows up is just a bonus. Good movie.

I took your word at face value and now having watched that movie I can only say gently caress you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The latest watchable Hellraiser is Hellraiser in Space, as far as I'm concerned.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Apparently the latest one, Hellraiser: Judgement, is fairly okay for a dtv sequel.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
All this talk about Tom Selleck and no mention that he's a super right ring former NRA board member who once hired a tanker truck to steal thousands of gallons of water from a hydrant on a public street during a southern california drought so he could water the plants on his 60 acre ranch?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dillbag posted:

All this talk about Tom Selleck and no mention that he's a super right ring former NRA board member who once hired a tanker truck to steal thousands of gallons of water from a hydrant on a public street during a southern california drought so he could water the plants on his 60 acre ranch?

looks like that its time to cancel magnum pi

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I remember when Tom Selleck & Rosie O'Donnell got into it when she called him out in her TV show.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Someone please make wax Marv’s face an avatar tia

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

AFewBricksShy posted:

Apparently the latest one, Hellraiser: Judgement, is fairly okay for a dtv sequel.

Everything after the 4th movie was made just so the company can keep the rights. Movies 5-8 were just random scripts that they threw pinhead into then they made the 9th one in a month because they weren't paying attention to how close to the rights expiring. The most recent one was the same deal but they managed to have somebody who actually wanted to make a hellraiser film with a script ready to go show up right when the studio was contractually obligated to make one.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I thought 6 (?) was pretty good as it changed to a psycho-thriller. Or maybe it was 5. The outer space one was terrrrrible.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dillbag posted:

Isnt he also heavily involved with the most blatant copaganda cop show, Blue Bloods?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dillbag posted:

lol that owns

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Dillbag posted:

A guy I went to college with was friends with his daughter, and went to the house a few times.

He also has a gas pump on property, for filling up the cars and such.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

canyoneer posted:

He also has a gas pump on property, for filling up the cars and such.

That's super common on ranches.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Oh no.
Is that a dildo?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

dialhforhero posted:

I thought 6 (?) was pretty good as it changed to a psycho-thriller. Or maybe it was 5. The outer space one was terrrrrible.

It was both 5 and 6, as they are functionally the same movie. I could have stomached more of that, made it feel like an anthology of stories about asshats living their worst lives and getting a facefull of Pinhead at their end. But the Hellraiser franchise sunk so low, they couldn't even be assed to meet those very low standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I read that the Revelations one was just an ashcan film they wrote in one go and filmed in two weeks with whoever and whatever the had on hand. Having seen it now it makes sense