Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't believe you would disrespect that character sheet like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

noether posted:

I had a d&d session this morning where my character was supposed to officiate a wedding for one of the PCs and his NPC fiance

now, I know gently caress all about weddings, so I was kinda in a bind, but then I remembered the episodes on offbeatbrides! so I just flipped through offbeatbrides for chintzy pagan renaissance-themed weddings and found a good one to mimic and everything turned out okay

thanks, f plus~!

I hope to god the DM went full on soap opera wedding with it and had someone explode or something and it wasn't as excruciatingly painful as it sounds.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Rumda posted:

I hope to god the DM went full on soap opera wedding with it and had someone explode or something and it wasn't as excruciatingly painful as it sounds.

most of the session was roleplay about most of the characters being phenomenally unequipped for any kind of formal event, so that bit was fun

the actual "going to a wedding" thing was pretty short, so I didn't get to subject the rest of the players to truly terrible monty python/disney/lotr/game of thrones references or anything. I just lifted this speech about ~the elements~ from the offbeat brides page and had each PC read an excerpt. it was kinda cute? it woulda sucked to go to irl, though. it's much less charming when you see photos of all the guys in kilts fuckin around in the woods somewhere

we'd just finished a big plot arc, so it was nice to have a silly downtime session for once before we start back up on the next one

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Lou's had another insane drug episode up for a week without anyone posting it here? We are the worst.

I'm halfway through, and it's already up there with the classics. I was going to mention my favorite highlights so far, but just listen to the thing.

quote:

It is proven you can't overdose on crystal meth.

WOAH HOLD UP

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:pseudo: Harm reduction :pseudo:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That part's so great. "If you do too much meth, you'll lose consciousness and possibly have an aneurysm or heart attack, but that's not an overdose. And if you die from any of these reactions, they'll put down an 'overdose' as the cause of death, but that's just because they don't know what else to call it!"

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
More superheroes!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Oh sweet, real life 'super heroes' finally? Those guys are my favorite idiots!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The literal second they said they were getting to fetish, I knew Robin would come up.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Holy poo poo, Tothian is one of the best crazies they've found on this podcast.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Midnight Voyager posted:

The literal second they said they were getting to fetish, I knew Robin would come up.

For a while I thought there might not be any fetishizing in this ep. I get taken advantage of a lot. :(

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Tothian being into ballbusting was a great surprise.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think this can probably be said for a lot of F Pluses, but the guy who was just 100% into it for fetish reasons was probably the least weird person in the episode.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I laughed way too hard at, "now we know who watches the watchmen," at the end of the episode.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

When I was putting the document for this episode together, I left out a bunch of great poo poo like "Tothian called pretending to be my middle school math teacher and tried to get me to tell him dirt about myself." The guy is super crazy

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I want an all Tothian episode.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
Tothian was the campaign manager for one of the minor candidates for NJ governor this year, a professional landscaper-turned-actor who was trying to run as a mini-Trump in a state that hates Trump's guts:

https://twitter.com/joeyrullo/status/825786334400901122

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Holy poo poo, did he just paste local figures over a Garrison cartoon?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

He only got 6.4% of the votes in the Republican primary lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
New episode dropped, and it's another baffling fetish about a clothing accessory.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its always the limeys

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I friggin love the new all Jan and Dean episode of Song Crimes

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Alaois posted:

its always the limeys

seriously

why are they always british

what the gently caress internet

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

We get assigned them at age 13 by the ministry of boners.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

when you're going through puberty, an owl shows up with a letter that tells you what fetish you're going to get

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Before I started listening to the F Plus I was under the impression that Germany was the weird sex capital of Europe with Danes coming in at a close second. But it's always Britain. It's so weird.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Foxhound posted:

Before I started listening to the F Plus I was under the impression that Germany was the weird sex capital of Europe with Danes coming in at a close second. But it's always Britain. It's so weird.

The Germany stuff is presumably in German so fplus doesn't get exposed to it

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I think we're the fetish capital of english speakers. Germany etc are going to be equally or more depraved but fplus aren't going to do foreign language docs

efb

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

In my experience the Germans are generally into leather, buttstuff and water sports. That used to be hosed up and overly kinky to me.

Then I started listening to this podcast. Now I'm just like "Aw, they're peeing on each other, how quant. I'm gonna go watch a guy gently caress a car exhaust pipe while wearing a diaper."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Weren't there some Germans on the exhaust huffing forum too?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I think the episode with the most Germans was Lover Slab.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

InequalityGodzilla posted:

In my experience the Germans are generally into leather, buttstuff and water sports. That used to be hosed up and overly kinky to me.

Then I started listening to this podcast. Now I'm just like "Aw, they're peeing on each other, how quant. I'm gonna go watch a guy gently caress a car exhaust pipe while wearing a diaper."

As others have said, I'm sure the language barrier is the main reason we don't see a rainbow of perverts across Europe. But I'll say all the stereotypically German fetishes still ultimately involve actual sex in some way, and I can usually understand those on a certain level. The stuff that I find just baffling are fetishes that are totally removed from banging, like the fart people or the car fuckers. Those are the next-level paraphilias, and GB seems to really specialize in those.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Why wasn't this episode called "Smell the Glove"?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

watch ep and hoop ep are both great so i've got high hopes here

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I think the episode with the most Germans was Lover Slab.

Let's not forget the entire Roy Orbison ep was one German kook.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Having listened to the end of the latest podcast, I'd just like to say that I liked the old style of introducing topics.

(Please sell fursuits of the readers online)

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
the ones with really abstract turnons are always the weirdest. like the guy talking about wanting to be fingered by someone wearing gloves, yadda yadda yadda. but then there's stuff like "and then she started typing with gloves on" :gizz:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

elf ears are the hottest thing ever tho

New Butt Order
Jun 20, 2017

SirSlarty posted:

Let's not forget the entire Roy Orbison ep was one German kook.

The Roy Orbison ep is pure and wholesome though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea really weird that you're trying to inject some kinda sexual undertones into the family classic Roy Orbison episode.