Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
can anyone tell me why the devs decided Sleezebagano got a team up character BEFORE Jodo Kast????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Switch flipper still isn't back from holiday so the Life Day Celebration event will continue through this week if you still need to farm event tokens.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mr. Maggy posted:

can anyone tell me why the devs decided Sleezebagano got a team up character BEFORE Jodo Kast????

at least jodo kast has gotten a few in-game references indicating he's on the list for team-ups. i've been waiting on ben quadrinaros to show up since launch

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Being able to program your own (albeit limited) midi for the Max Rebo companion to annoy the poo poo out of others with makes this GotY Every Year.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's funny that they still haven't fixed their profanity filter so that his profile doesn't read "a prominent ****-wailer musician"

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Christ, when the gently caress are they going to nerf the Nightsisters poison attacks on Dathomir? This is why the game is loving dying.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Golden God Costume makes c3p0 top tier. The Ewok summons are all phys damage, don't have to worry about all the Sith ele reflect bullshit. And his flight movement ability means you can ignore any lava fields on mustafar.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I don't even like Star Wars anymore but this chat really makes me want to play a Star Wars arpg.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

Switch flipper still isn't back from holiday so the Life Day Celebration event will continue through this week if you still need to farm event tokens.

too real

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

dont know if you guys caught it earlier, but i got temp-banned on the livestream tonight. was using Obi Wan's enhanced Prequel skin and spamming his 'Hello there' emote right next to the dev for like ten minutes before they did it

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
What are you people even talking about! why is dead game thread still alive!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Star Wars Heroes isn't dead, it just feels that way ever since Han Solo's Scoundrel tree got nerfed

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
x palpatine

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Sea Lily posted:

dont know if you guys caught it earlier, but i got temp-banned on the livestream tonight. was using Obi Wan's enhanced Prequel skin and spamming his 'Hello there' emote right next to the dev for like ten minutes before they did it

lmao

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

btw if ur wondering why im not in the mumble im quitting this loving game bc of the movement nerfs. force swim CD on Kitt Fisto is to long now - i used to be able to run Cosmic Boss Nass in under 60 seconds and now its over 5 minutes bc i can't even use Camtono of Willrow active to flee from the second miniboss to right before Nass' room since they fixed the clip

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
X up for younglings

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
remember, top is for lightsabers/force, mid is for vibroblades, bottom is for blasters

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
God..they really messed up the Slave Leia skin...shes way too....full figured

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Jabba vagine too long

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Lol, Bastila's battle meditation persists after you swap characters, and you can swap characters, then swap back and reactivate it to keep stacking it. I have ~150 stacks of battle meditation on Kylo (the icons trail off the screen this is my best estimate) and I'm just running around one-shotting everything.

Why do we even have Test if poo poo like this gets pushed live

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why oh why did i cosmic mom mothra

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

can someone please explain why watto sells hot dogs?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

:siren: REMEBER! :siren:

Don't spend your Midichlorians to unlock specific characters until you're at the point where the Random Box isn't worth it anymore! Someone has a spreadsheet showing when that is, but I can't find the link right now...

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I can't BELIEVE they added a Solo skin for Darth Maul but not Lando yet

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

I can't BELIEVE they added a Solo skin for Darth Maul but not Lando yet

Legal battle.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Cloud City Escape! terminal dropped a Nien Nunb token today. Only character without a dash. Cool

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
What were the henchman's random lines they would shout? I haven't played starwars heroes since beta.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
My favourite is still the trooper going "I should have stayed with Jabba..."

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
OW! You broke my Jabba...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I Used To Bullseye Womp Rats!
Ranged, Area

Despite the deepest chasms of adversity, the pain of battle and threat of extinction, there comes a time when a man must rise against tyranny and evil with the most determined use of overwhelming violence and The Force. This is that time, and you are that man, Luke Skywalker.

Use this Ultimate Power in times of need to exercise your true calling as Red Leader. You will receive a large increase to your personal damage potential and tactically command the four Red Squadron pilots with whom you began this journey: Jek Porkins, Biggs Darklighter, Wedge Antilles, and Unidentified X-Wing Pilot.

Team Attack Plan:
Jek Porkins

On your call, Jek Porkins will start the team assault by flying his X-Wing overhead and shooting his lasers. He'll then fly offscreen.

Biggs Darklighter.

Biggs will swoop in for flyby attack maneuvers, perfectly coordinated with Wedge, on enemies you designate with your attacks.

Wedge Antilles

Coordinating precisely with Biggs, Wedge will also fly around shooting at enemies.

Unidentified X-Wing Pilot

Unidentified X-Wing Pilot will provide covering fire for the others, using their X-Wing spacecraft. Set s-foils to attack position!

Current Rank: 20
You and your allies are flying X-Wings, increasing base damage of laser attacks by 40%
Initial Jek Porkins attack explosion attack:
1,009,722-1,514,583 Laser Damage
Cooldown: 6.9m

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I glitched into a Sarlacc pit when trying to force leap over it, and now I can't get out. Obi-wan just keeps doing his death animation over and over.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

phosdex posted:

It's incredible Disney has these ips and has done so little with video games for them.

Disney has basically never really had a proper games department. They used to contract out, but not so much anymore.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Bloodly posted:

Disney has basically never really had a proper games department. They used to contract out, but not so much anymore.

They've alternated between doing games internally and externally over and over because they'd have games perform well when outside studios do them, and then their own internal stuff just flop. Right now we're at an 'externally' part of the cycle. They'll try to do internal again sometime- and I bet this time around they do it by buying up some major development studio so they get the devs + their IPs.

Until then we're just getting Marvel and Star Wars as like big generic action games

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
Disney Heroes 2021, with playable mickey, c3p0, silver surfer —join now and teamup against the evil emperor

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

802.11weed posted:

Disney Heroes 2021, with playable mickey, c3p0, silver surfer —join now and teamup against the evil emperor

Disney Heroes is already a game and its terrible

exactly the level of quality we expect

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

baby yoda...baby wolferine...the connections are real

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

breaking insider news: kingdom hearts iv and marvel heroes 2 to be the same game

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

802.11weed posted:

Final boss is anti semitic Walt Disney.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
as opposed to the playable, non-anti-semitic Walt Disney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Serious post here, may be urgent for this community.

Massive Wawa data breach

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-28/payment-data-from-wawa-customers-is-said-to-be-for-sale-online