Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mr. Fix It posted:

i think i could win about 1 in 5 to 1 in 4 games

same i think my win rate would be 20-25%

Anyway came here to post about Peggy Hill, and it's probably been said before, but in the episode where Bobby is the lama and she shouts about him being god to billions of Asians, she steps on the gas and runs a red light. neutral evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Boggle is nothing like cow bingo, Hank. Boggle is a game of wits. Cow bingo is a game of strategy.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I got the idea from watching shark week!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaHbTnA3qSA

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

gently caress yesss

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!
I'm a STEMlord. I don't speak no langijiz. Peggy would kick my rear end at Boggle on a consistent basis.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I got the idea from watching shark week!

What's this from lol

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The Beavis and Butthead movie trailer is up and it looks pretty bad.

https://gizmodo.com/beavis-and-butt-head-do-the-universe-first-trailer-mike-1849010377

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's this from lol

S11 E1 "The Peggy Horror Picture Show"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

BiggerBoat posted:

https://gizmodo.com/beavis-and-butt-head-do-the-universe-first-trailer-mike-1849010377

yes, yes it does

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

BiggerBoat posted:

Literally 4 posts up.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I don't care, I'll still watch that garbage

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Struggling to think of a mike judge property that I didn’t enjoy. Yes I’m including the Goode family

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The art style looks worst than the 2012 season but it will probably be funny. Hard to screw up Beavis and Butt-head.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Literally 4 posts up.

Oh well. My bad. I beg your pardon.

B&B in space/time travel seems like the last thing the series would need to sustain itself and looks like a terrible reach. "_____________ in Space" is practically a cliche and a meme all to itself.

Just put them in a modern context several years later with no real explanation for it. Instead of watching MTV on an old CRT TV, just have them be on their phones, Xbox or laptops watching reality shows and YT on a smart TV but in the same run down apartment. Maybe age them up 3-5 years and have them driving a lovely car.

Or, hell, just set it in 2022 and explore the idea of them being 33 now, age them normally or whatever, but still acting the same way.

Along similar lines, I hope the KotH reboot or whatever it is just ages the main characters up and has them deal with all the regular bullshit of modern life as it stands now, same as it was, while introducing teenage Good Hank and poo poo like that. Just give me a 63 year old crew still standing in the alley slurping Alamo Beer but with new problems.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A MIRACLE posted:

Struggling to think of a mike judge property that I didn’t enjoy. Yes I’m including the Goode family

Goode family wasn't that bad. It's not like, allen gregory or something.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
The Goode Family was rough at the start. But near the end of it, like about three episodes before it ended, it started to find its footing imo. Shame it didn't get to keep going.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

briefly

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Gilbert hands down has the best lines to gold ratio.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

stealie72 posted:

Gilbert hands down has the best lines to gold ratio.

They shouldn't have brought him back, much as that pains me to say. Although he was the best part of that middling episode

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Traxis posted:

S11 E1 "The Peggy Horror Picture Show"

That episode has some great moments but I can never tell if the writers didn't know the difference between drag queens and trans women, or if I just don't appreciate how "subversive"/life encompassing being a drag queen in Texas is.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Finally watched the series finale, and man I didn't think meat inspection competition was a thing, but of course, Texas

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2019/05/10/collegiate-meat-judging-big-12-texas-tech-mark-miller-taylor-schertz

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

but the competing colleges aren't all in Texas and the competitions started in Chicago

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

They shouldn't have brought him back, much as that pains me to say. Although he was the best part of that middling episode

It was a putrid decision, you don't gently caress with perfection and the other ep was that.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Have a pleasant journey, and don't be a afraid to ask directions from someone who has already been where it is you think you need to go.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Let Dandy Don take the throw

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

BiggerBoat posted:

Just give me a 63 year old crew still standing in the alley slurping Alamo Beer but with new problems.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i bring a gift from the pyf tweets thread:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This person be drawing KotH future

https://twitter.com/kaybebop_/status/1533933936170176517?t=Ifdo1CjwEiqYsbkQK_V55g&s=19

https://twitter.com/kaybebop_/status/1534011936710578177?t=8mL3wXozAOFPj1t32GoDWw&s=19

https://twitter.com/kaybebop_/status/1533293554688315392?t=Dx4FPTMTrWuhl9Zyg46zIg&s=19

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I like them, but Bobby comes off as too stunted in these. At least as far as I’d imagine him to be.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I always thought Bobby was blonde because he was young, and that he'd get dark hair like his parents as he got older, but now I realise in every flashback Peggy and Hank both had their adult hair colour, so now I don't know what to believe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He'll have no hair like his dad

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
At least he wont be working at a gas station working for tips, like his father

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jun 7, 2022

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

I like the fan art, but their faces are really cheerful in a way that doesn't track with king of the hill

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

I like them, but Bobby comes off as too stunted in these. At least as far as I’d imagine him to be.

Bobby looks like they just copied his regular face and pasted it on a bigger body which looks off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bobby is recorded in the alley doing his aged Jewish guy act and gets cancelled in that last photo

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hatsune Mike posted:

I like the fan art, but their faces are really cheerful in a way that doesn't track with king of the hill

I do love how sedated everyone was in season 1. Very true to life. It made the times Hank raged out stand out even more.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Vhat are you talkhing about? That is his Arizonian act

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Fishstick posted:

At least he wont be working at a gas station working for tips, like his father

Course not! He’s gonna stick vegetables up his nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017